Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-19-2004, 02:17 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To Bg1

Mr Grey grins and takes you by the hand and shakes it. Wonders if you have noticed how turned on he is by you. "Why don't you come with me to the other classroom and we can chat in private?" Gives you a wink and leads you down the hall still holding your hand.

The instant his hand touches mine their is an instant where I am transported to someplace else a time when life was simpler and people cherished eachother and love/lust worked their wiles side by side.
I am instantly at ease with you and am no longer unsure why I stepped thru the front door. Almost as if you and the studio had been waiting for myself and it's other occupants to merely arrive.
I let you lead me down the hall and twice open my mouth to speak but finnally am only able to giggle happily as your hand continues to guide me into the "other classroom" we step through the door i wonder which will be more interesting; posing for a class, drawing in the class, or finding out just what turns you on the most. Finnaly I say something just a bit breathlessly.
"When can I start?, How does this work?, Will you be teaching and are there others who have joined yet?" I am still holding your arm and gaze comfortably into your blue eyes absently wondering just what it is exactly that turns me on so about you. "I ask about others because I saw two very beautiful people enter here just shortly before i arrived." "Will they.....?
and pause because you are silently amused at my enthusiasm. I smile broadly and wink at you squeezing your hand gently, and shift a bit closer looking into your eyes.mmmmm

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 10-23-2004, 11:19 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilergirl1
The instant his hand touches mine their is an instant where I am transported to someplace else a time when life was simpler and people cherished eachother and love/lust worked their wiles side by side.
I am instantly at ease with you and am no longer unsure why I stepped thru the front door. Almost as if you and the studio had been waiting for myself and it's other occupants to merely arrive.
I let you lead me down the hall and twice open my mouth to speak but finnally am only able to giggle happily as your hand continues to guide me into the "other classroom" we step through the door i wonder which will be more interesting; posing for a class, drawing in the class, or finding out just what turns you on the most. Finnaly I say something just a bit breathlessly.
"When can I start?, How does this work?, Will you be teaching and are there others who have joined yet?" I am still holding your arm and gaze comfortably into your blue eyes absently wondering just what it is exactly that turns me on so about you. "I ask about others because I saw two very beautiful people enter here just shortly before i arrived." "Will they.....?
and pause because you are silently amused at my enthusiasm. I smile broadly and wink at you squeezing your hand gently, and shift a bit closer looking into your eyes.mmmmm

"Come with me." Holding your hand I lead you down the hallway to a room. "We can talk in here. You can join with the others later perhaps." Leads you into the empty stuido/classroom. Still holding you by the hand. Putting an arm around you and points at a chair. "Why don't you sit there and I will do a couple of drawings of you first."
Old 10-23-2004, 07:10 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Quote:
I kneel down on the edge of the bed holding my cock near your face. Taking pictures of your hand playing with your pussy. Stroking my cock all the while.

To Frank:

Turning my head slightly and watching your hand, I'm mesmerized by the sight of it moving up an down your beautiful cock. I spread my legs more, pulling the thong even more to the side with my fingers. Holding the lips of my pussy open, I slide up and down in the wetness. Stretching and holding myself open as wide as I can, I begin to alternate between circling my clit with one finger and then quickly dipping that finger deep inside and back out again and back to my clit again. Back and forth from my clit to the hole, over and over my fingers working me to a frenzy. I scoot sideways on the bed to be closer to your cock. I lean up slightly and flick my tongue across the tip of it as you keep stroking. Hearing the clicks and whirs of the camera, I find myself getting more and more turned on. Sliding my lips around the swollen head of your cock and sucking it as your hand continues to stroke just the shaft. I bend my knees, put my feet flat on the bed, and raise my ass up into the air. Knees still spread, fingers holding the lips of my pussy wide, I begin to slam my fingers deep and hard into myself, and suck harder just the head of your cock.
Old 10-24-2004, 04:44 AM

As I sit I look up at you and

ask from behind lowered lashes "would that be clothed or unclothed ?" My blue eyes are twinkling mischieviously and I let a low laugh loose as i feel the twins tingle in response to that thought
when i reach up to unbutton my shirt , you.....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 10-24-2004, 08:35 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
ask from behind lowered lashes "would that be clothed or unclothed ?" My blue eyes are twinkling mischieviously and I let a low laugh loose as i feel the twins tingle in response to that thought
when i reach up to unbutton my shirt , you.....

Smiles. "You can take off whatever you want. As long as you are cosy about doing so."
Old 10-24-2004, 08:40 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy1
To Frank:

Turning my head slightly and watching your hand, I'm mesmerized by the sight of it moving up an down your beautiful cock. I spread my legs more, pulling the thong even more to the side with my fingers. Holding the lips of my pussy open, I slide up and down in the wetness. Stretching and holding myself open as wide as I can, I begin to alternate between circling my clit with one finger and then quickly dipping that finger deep inside and back out again and back to my clit again. Back and forth from my clit to the hole, over and over my fingers working me to a frenzy. I scoot sideways on the bed to be closer to your cock. I lean up slightly and flick my tongue across the tip of it as you keep stroking. Hearing the clicks and whirs of the camera, I find myself getting more and more turned on. Sliding my lips around the swollen head of your cock and sucking it as your hand continues to stroke just the shaft. I bend my knees, put my feet flat on the bed, and raise my ass up into the air. Knees still spread, fingers holding the lips of my pussy wide, I begin to slam my fingers deep and hard into myself, and suck harder just the head of your cock.

Watching you suck on the head of my cock. I let go of it while it is in your mouth and cup one of your breasts in my free hand. Feeling around it pulling on the nipple. Still taking photos with the other hand. I push with my hips so my cock slips further into your mouth.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Smiles. "You can take off whatever you want. As long as you are cosy about doing so."

"Well you may begin drawing me as i am for now, as for later....?" I unbutton just a few buttons and pull the neck open wider which gives you a view of my cleavage and think to myself ...it's awfully hot in here.....and feel myself moisten with anticipation as me breasts perk up as well

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 10-25-2004, 02:46 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

To Frank:

Quote:
Watching you suck on the head of my cock. I let go of it while it is in your mouth and cup one of your breasts in my free hand. Feeling around it pulling on the nipple. Still taking photos with the other hand. I push with my hips so my cock slips further into your mouth.

I slip my fingers in deeper and begin to fuck myself hard and fast, my hips moving up and down to the rhythm of my hand. I suck your cock deep into my mouth, my tongue working around it, loving the feel of it sliding over my lips. I begin to work my mouth up and down your cock with the same rhythm my hand and hips are moving. Looking up at you, watching you continure to take the pictures, getting wetter as you do. Knowing you can hear the sounds as my fingers work in and out the wetness.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:12 AM
Southern Belleified

To Bgirl

Gets some drawing paper and pens and draws while having a good long look at you. "Oh yes, that is very nice. You are a natural at this I can see." Smiles and gives you a wink.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:49 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
I slip my fingers in deeper and begin to fuck myself hard and fast, my hips moving up and down to the rhythm of my hand. I suck your cock deep into my mouth, my tongue working around it, loving the feel of it sliding over my lips. I begin to work my mouth up and down your cock with the same rhythm my hand and hips are moving. Looking up at you, watching you continure to take the pictures, getting wetter as you do. Knowing you can hear the sounds as my fingers work in and out the wetness.

Taking pictures of my cock in your mouth. I pull harder on your nipple and watch you finger yourself. Pushing my hips so that my cock moves in and out of your mouth.
Old 10-27-2004, 03:11 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Quote:
Taking pictures of my cock in your mouth. I pull harder on your nipple and watch you finger yourself. Pushing my hips so that my cock moves in and out of your mouth.

Closing my eyes. Savoring the feel of you, the taste of you. Loving the feel of your fingers on me. Moaning softly around your cock.
Old 10-31-2004, 04:45 AM

Quote:
To Bgirl

Gets some drawing paper and pens and draws while having a good long look at you. "Oh yes, that is very nice. You are a natural at this I can see." Smiles and gives you a wink.

I grin and very slowly unbutton the top button , followed by the next two until my blouse is open to my navel then slip my coat off so that you can see how erect my nipples are beneath the silky purple material of my blouse then slide one hand up to cup my left breast gently causing my chest to heave upwards inviteingly. You have been scribbling furiously the whole time, your eyes darting from paper to my body and back. I pause for a long moment never taking my gaze off of your lithe form and then let a small chuckle escape from my pouty lips when I spot your ever increasing bulge beneath your jeans the outline of your growing hard cock straing to be released.
It looks like something delicious.....and I feel my cunt throb with pent up desire..........I moisten my lips slowly with the tip of my tongue and you......

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 11-01-2004, 04:16 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
Closing my eyes. Savoring the feel of you, the taste of you. Loving the feel of your fingers on me. Moaning softly around your cock.

I place the camera back on the tripod and set it up so it will go on shooting while we play. With my hands now free, I take hold of both your breasts and play with your nipples between my fingers. Watching all the while as you suck on my cock.
Old 11-01-2004, 04:40 AM
Southern Belleified

Quote:
I grin and very slowly unbutton the top button , followed by the next two until my blouse is open to my navel then slip my coat off so that you can see how erect my nipples are beneath the silky purple material of my blouse then slide one hand up to cup my left breast gently causing my chest to heave upwards inviteingly. You have been scribbling furiously the whole time, your eyes darting from paper to my body and back. I pause for a long moment never taking my gaze off of your lithe form and then let a small chuckle escape from my pouty lips when I spot your ever increasing bulge beneath your jeans the outline of your growing hard cock straing to be released.
It looks like something delicious.....and I feel my cunt throb with pent up desire..........I moisten my lips slowly with the tip of my tongue and you......

I watch as you you undo your clothing and begin to do a drawing. I smile as you go. Thinking of how nice those nipples would be between my moist lips and how nice it would be to feel your lips around my cock while you play with my balls with your fingers.
Old 11-07-2004, 04:36 AM

Quote:
I watch as you you undo your clothing and begin to do a drawing. I smile as you go. Thinking of how nice those nipples would be between my moist lips and how nice it would be to feel your lips around my cock while you play with my balls with your fingers.

I pause to look down at my breast and then my eyelids flutter closed as i enjoy the sensation of their erectness a soft smile still playing upon my lips. "
"

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"