Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2003, 08:48 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quickest Quickie ==DO

I do so love a quickie! That wild, frantic, urgent, thirst being quenched. I was wondering how quick a quickie you've had? Do you consider a quick BJ or fast finger fuck to be in this yummy classification?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-05-2003, 10:12 AM

i would love to have it all at 1 time.. but a quickie limits abt 10 mins

LOL
Old 05-05-2003, 10:18 AM
Bouncy Bunny

Ummm a quickie for him 3 mins...(actually sex and cumming) and for both I'd say 7.

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 05-05-2003, 10:19 AM
Stiff Member

Mmmm, had one that lasted about 2 minutes, maybe 3. Just jackrabbit, furious coupling, racing to completion. Wow!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 05-05-2003, 10:20 AM
Banned

Anything that brings you to orgasm counts as a quickie, IMHO
Old 05-05-2003, 10:37 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I have done it too many times...at a party somewhere and just a tad tipsy and super horny.....run to the bathroom with her and those bathroom counters are just the right heighth for a few minute rush fuck.
Old 05-05-2003, 01:47 PM

BJ got someone off in two minutes in a bathroom stall. Finger fuck when im really hot could take 3 to 5 minutes
Old 05-06-2003, 06:18 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I love quickies! I prefer a whole bunch of them in a row! LOL! Is that cheating?

Quickest BJ I ever delivered....from flacid to squirt.......no longer than 5 minutes! As he is leaving to go to work and I watch him walk to the door.....something comes over me and I stop him in his tracks! He still gets to work on time........but with a smile instead of that sleepy face!

Fastest he ever made me cum........from not thinking about it to gushing.........no more than 10 minutes.......but this isn't always the case!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Insatiable

Nothing better than a quick fuck...if I am really horny
I will cum hard in about 3-5 minutes.

rabbit
Old 05-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Fussy and I......

......don't do quickies! It's not that we wouldn't want to it's just that....they just don't happen!

At times it can be a little frustrating, but I DO like a man with staying power!

However, we manage to get that same feel of urgency and lust (clawing at each other's clothes, furious, red hot kisses and wild sensational sex wherever we happen to fall) just about every Friday night when we haven't seen each other for a week!

Yum!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-10-2003, 11:11 AM

We normally aren't for quickies, either, but one time, after myriad things had conspired to keep us from having sex for a while, she came in about 10 seconds. It wasn't fast and furious by any means and she was on top--a position she has a hard time coming in.
Old 05-11-2003, 02:54 AM

under 10 seconds

I think the quickiest quickie we ever had ( I now what you're thinking - wrongo ) was a time I teased her for about 4 hours one morning when we were up north. We went for a ride in the boat, went skinny dipping and then lay in the sun. She was just squirming she was so horny and I kept telling her, "... any second now. Hang on babe. Control yourself. Patience is a virtue but boyOboy I'm gonna DO you in a sec..." stuff like that. Anyway after about 15 minutes just when she was starting to get mad (adrenelin is a great aphrodisiac ) I rolled over pushed her legs apart and stuck my tongue out about an inch from her clit and left it there. She kept looking down. Finally I leaned forward and dragged my tongue across her from bottom to top and as I passed over her clit she started to cum about as hard as I've ever seen her cum. From first contact to orgasm - ?? don't know exACTly but between maybe 4 and 6 seconds. Of course as soon as she started to cum I kept giving her a good tongue lashing until she stopped. Anything else would be sadistic - and that's another story.

Does that count as a quickie?
Old 05-11-2003, 09:40 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Mr 3G~ Works for me

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-11-2003, 10:52 AM

Re: under 10 seconds

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. 3G
I think the quickiest quickie we ever had ( I now what you're thinking - wrongo ) was a time I teased her for about 4 hours one morning when we were up north. We went for a ride in the boat, went skinny dipping and then lay in the sun. She was just squirming she was so horny and I kept telling her, "... any second now. Hang on babe. Control yourself. Patience is a virtue but boyOboy I'm gonna DO you in a sec..." stuff like that. Anyway after about 15 minutes just when she was starting to get mad (adrenelin is a great aphrodisiac ) I rolled over pushed her legs apart and stuck my tongue out about an inch from her clit and left it there. She kept looking down. Finally I leaned forward and dragged my tongue across her from bottom to top and as I passed over her clit she started to cum about as hard as I've ever seen her cum. From first contact to orgasm - ?? don't know exACTly but between maybe 4 and 6 seconds. Of course as soon as she started to cum I kept giving her a good tongue lashing until she stopped. Anything else would be sadistic - and that's another story.

Does that count as a quickie?

Well, the 10 seconds I'm referring to didn't involve any teasing or the like beforehand.
Old 05-12-2003, 09:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
I think it was just last weekend, and I said to my man "Want to see how fast we can do it? Fast and furious." or something along those lines. From undressing to mutual orgasm was something like 3 minutes...It was fun! I love a quickie, but also love the slow deep passionate times. Its all good!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think