User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2019, 02:55 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Wondering if I'm weird .. .. ..

.. .. .. or even a bit sick?

Some may remember the pics I posted here with Celticangel some 15 years ago (FIFTEEN years? ), but a few years before that, I had made a home video with my then-wife, which was not, and never will be, for public consumption.

Aaaanywaaaay - originally, it was filmed on a Sony camcorder and I kept it on the original tape for many years, mostly because the camera was squirrelled away in the back of a cupboard and never saw the light of day. However a few years ago, my daughter wanted to watch all the films I had of her and her mum, this some 4 years after she died.

Yep, you read that right.

So, as there was some footage of them together on that tape, I managed to transfer it to a DVD and delete it from the tape so my daughter could watch it, which took place and all was OK.

I then lost track of the (unlabeled) DVD and assumed I had thrown it out in one of my occasional purges of "stuff", however when looking for something else last night - I found it!

So today, I watched it. 29 minutes of one-on-one lovin' between two people who, at the time loved each other massively and loved sex just as much, and it was a HUGE turn on for me to see her again.

Now, we split in 2001, finally divorced in 2007 and she died in 2011. In all that time I never once felt the lust for her I did in that film, yet today I couldn't help wonder - "What if?"

Ah, my head's all over the place right now, not even sure what I'm writing here or if it makes any sense whatsoever. Should probably put the beer away too, huh?

DM
I only own my mind
Old 03-17-2019, 01:50 AM
Just me.

I think looking back at something can easily generate feelings of nostalgia and rekindle feelings of fondness (love). I don't see anything unusual or wrong with that. Probably best the video stay utterly private, but … enjoy the memories.

God bless and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Old 03-17-2019, 10:38 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Well, as long as you don't use the nostalgia to try and direct someone else's life, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:35 PM
Just me.

I go along with that ^^^^.
Old 03-24-2019, 10:11 PM
Huggable!

DM I don't think you're weird or sick. You relived a good memory of a time of a beautiful love. It will always be a memory for you. I do think you should get rid of the DVD just to keep it from being seen by someone else.

As for "what if..." keep it as a lovely memory and don't let it interfere with your current life. You can't change what happened so live your live better for having made such a memory.

(((((DM)))))
Old 03-25-2019, 01:49 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

I was in a bit of a strange place when I wrote that (not to mention a little squiffy!) and the title could maybe do with a tweak - but, here we are, so "suck it up buttercup!"

I watched it again, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It has now been erased and the disc itself destroyed - overkill perhaps, but Teddy had the right idea there methinks!

DM
I only own my mind