Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Just me.

The Bachelorette Party

The Bachelorette Party
Part 1

“Johnny, I really need your help. Would you help me?”

Traci’s voice sounded desperate. “Sure, Traci, you know I’ll help if I can.”

“Thanks, Johnny.. Maybe you could come over in a little bit and I’ll explain my predicament. With that, Traci hung up leaving me still fumbling a bit with what she asked and what I’d agreed to.

Traci was a character. We’d dated some but nothing really all that serious. Maybe that’s why we’d stayed such good friends. Of course, that dating was a few years ago while we were still in college. Now, we talk on occasion and maybe do lunch once a month or so, but there’s nothing serious. She’s a beautiful sexy gal with a great sense of humor … but also a tad too flighty and unpredictable for a really close and intimate relationship.

But, I love her as a friend and if I could help her with something, then, of course, I would try. That’s what friends do, isn’t it?

I hurried and got cleaned up, grabbed my car keys and billfold and headed out to the car.

Traci didn’t live that far away, and so it only took ten minutes or so to reach her apartment.. I could see her light was on, but I couldn’t see her. Oh well, I figured I’d better just park the car and go up to the door. Sitting here wasn’t going to answer any questions.

I pulled into the nearest parking spot, hopped out and locked the car. Then, walked the short distance to her door.

A couple of knocks and the front door swung open. “Oh, Johnny, thanks for coming so quick. Come on in.” Traci hugged me tight and gave a quick peck on the cheek. Not blatantly sexy, in and of itself, but on the other hand, everything Traci did was kind of sexy almost in spite of herself..

I entered the apartment and sat down on the couch that Traci pointed to.

She sat just across from me in chair that faced the couch.

“Johnny,” she began, “ I really need you help.”

“What’s the problem, Traci?

“Well, you remember Mary. She was in the English class we took at the college. Always so alert and in tune with everything.”

“Yeah,” I answered, “I think I remember her. Medium height; pretty cute as I recall; and very smart.”

“Yep, that’s her.” Traci continued, “She’s getting married.”

“Hey, that’s cool. Is it a nice guy?”

“Oh, yeah, Tom is a nice guy, but that’s not the problem.”

“Glad to hear that. What is the problem?”

“Well, I’ve got to put together the bachelorette party. And, it’s got to be this coming Friday evening.”

“Today’s only Tuesday so you’ve got three days, Traci. Can’t be too hard to get some paper plates, napkins, a little wine or champagne, and a few games where you try to guess how many whatzits are in a whatever.”

“Oh, Johnny, you don’t understand. I’ve got her gift and the food and stuff all worked out. That’s not a problem.”

“Then, for heavens sake, what is the problem, Traci.”

“I promised her we’d have a guy do a striptease for her and the other girls.”

“A what?” I asked in a stunned tone.

“A stiptease, silly. You know what that is.”

“Well, of course I do, but why did you promise that.”

Traci continued, “Mary has always wanted to see a male striptease show … hee hee … and me, too, for that matter. And, there is a place in town that provides guys for parties like this and so I figured it’d be easy.”

“Okay, so what’s the problem. You’ve got the plans and you know where to get the guy.”

“No, I don’t, Johnny! Don’t you understand, no I don’t.”

“But … but you just said you did.”

“They can’t be there! All their guys are booked. They simply can’t help for several weeks.”

“Oh,” I said. “Now I understand. You committed to do something and now you’re stuck.”

“Yeah, that’s it. I feel as naked as the guys I wanted to hire would have been.”

“What do you want from me, Traci.” I don’t think I know any guys that do bachelorette parties, so I don‘t know who to suggest to you.”

“Silly, I don’t want you to ‘suggest’ anyone, I want YOU to do the STRIPTEASE.”

I thought I’d choke when she said that. “You want … WHAT?” I said in a stunned voice. “You want me to do a striptease for a bunch of gals?”

“Oh, Johnny, I knew you’d come through for me! Thank you.” She grabbed my hands and squeezed them tight.

“Wait a minute,” I protested, “ I didn’t agree …”

I never got the sentence out. “I knew I could count on you, Johnny. Now, I’d suggest you get here around five with your costume. Brenda will be in the kitchen and can let you in. Then, you can cut through the ktichen and make your way into my bedroom to get dressed for your number.”

“Oops, I almost forgot, Johnny. Be sure to bring me the CD to and show me the numbers you’re going to dance to.”

“Traci! Stop! I haven’t agreed to do the dance yet.”

Traci suddenly stopped talking and looked at me. In moments she was in tears. “I thought I could trust you, Johnny. You said you’d do whatever you could and now you’re telling me you won’t.”

“Wait, I didn’t say that … “

“Oh, great.” Traci quit crying almost immediately. “Then I can count on you. By-the-way, do you have a policeman’s outfit?”

“I have some stuff from that Halloween Party last October that might work … but …”

Again, Traci interrupted me, “Oh, perfect. That’ll do just fine. “I love guys in uniform.”

“Traci, I’ve never done anything like this before. I don’t know if I can.”

“Oh, don’t be silly, Johnny … you’ve taken your clothes off countless times.”

“But …”

“Now quit being silly. It’s all planned. You’ll get here around five, get all dressed up as a policeman and wait for me to call on you. I’ll say something like, ‘I sure hope we don’t get raided’, and that’ll be your signal.”

“After I do the number …,” it suddenly hit me I was already roped into this, “ er … after I do the number, then I get dressed and leave?”

“Oh sure, do a dance and then spoil the party by leaving. Is that being a friend?”

“Traci, what else have you conjured up.”

“Nothing Johnny, but, since you’ll be naked anyway, I figured it’d be a good time to let the girls check you out.”

“Check me out? You’re kidding?“ I was perspiring already. I couldn’t believe what I was getting into. Still, the thought of a bunch of beautiful gals ogling me did sound a bit exciting.

“No I’m not kidding, silly. Just look, I knew you’d like the idea,” Traci said.

I looked up and she was staring at my crotch. There was the telltale sign of a growing erection.

“Hey, I know, Johnny, maybe tomorrow you can come over and show me the costume and the music you’ve picked out.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Good, it’s a date then.” A short pause and Traci continued, “This is so cool. It’ll be so much fun watching the show and then having the chance to play … er … visit while you’re all naked and everything. Wow! The girls will be thrilled!”

Deciding I’d better get out of there before she came up with something else, I quickly excused myself and went back to my car. It was probably lucky that I made it home at all, my mind was racing with the idea of me getting naked in front of a bunch of gals and dancing around and letting them look at me. I was sweating and shaking all at the same time. But, I was also uncomfortable. My dang cock was hard as a rock and straining against the fabric of my jeans. “Stop it,” I found myself saying as I talked to it.

I did finally make it home and got into the house. I locked the doors and made sure the curtains were pulled, then quickly slipped out of my pants to give the poor little guy the freedom he’d be wanting. I slipped down the shorts and immediately it sprang to attention.

“Quit acting like that,” I mumbled. “This is serious.” My cock jumped in response. “See how you are.”

I went back to my bedroom and started looking through my closet to find the outfit I’d worn the past Halloween. Soon, I found it. Yep, it was a cop’s outfit. “I wonder if it’ll still fit. I slipped on the pants and shirt and and, voila, it did fit. “Rats,” I said in mock disgust, “… there goes my excuse for not being able to do this.”

I put the clothes together on a hanger so I’d know where they all were. “Oops, wait, I’d better find some ‘sexy’ shorts. Maybe one of those thongs. Yeah, I’ve got one of those somewhere.” I opened the drawer to my dresser and began rummaging through it. “There they are.” I pulled out the pale blue briefs. “That’ll work. Might even look sexy … well … nah, probably not, but I still will use them.”

I couldn’t believe, I was actually getting into this a bit. “Johnny, you dolt,” I said to myself, “you know they’re probably just going to laugh and start chanting, ‘Put it on, put it on!’, don’t you.”

“What about music?” I wondered out loud to myself. “What would do?” Then I got to thinking about Bonnie Tyler’s Holding Out for a Hero. “Yeah, that might work. Let‘s see, and there‘s that song called … hmmm … Strike Zone … yeah, that‘s it. I think I have that and, if I recall, it‘s a neat tune. Quite a beat if I recall correctly. I think I even heard that the Chippendale‘s used it once.” I chuckled to myself, “Maybe I should find that song, Dear Penis? Nah, maybe not.”

“Okay, that gives me two songs, my costume … what else.” I felt pleased with myself. I thought I’d done great getting everything together for something I didn’t even want to do … and I had several daysto practice it. Maybe this would work out.

I decided that was enough for one evening. Besides, “Willy” still wanted attention. I grinned and got ready for bed.

Part 2

Morning came too early. Seemed like I’d just gotten to sleep and already the sun was coming up. I noticed the policeman’s outfit draped over the chair. “I guess that wasn’t just a dream,” I thought to myself.

The day went fairly well. Then, around noon-ish, the phone rang. It was Tracu. “Where are you, Johnny?”

“Just been working around the house.. Why?”

“I thought you were coming over so we could go through the music and so I could see you in the uniform. Are you coming?”

“I guess I can, Traci. I haven’t worked out a routine yet, but I have picked out some music … two songs.”

“Great. Come on over and I can help you work up a routine. How would that be?”

“Well, I guess okay. We’ll see you in maybe twenty minutes or so.”

“Super, Johnny, you’re a doll!”

I hung up and hurried and hunted up the CD’s with the songs on it and then put them and the costume together in a big sack. Made it easier to carry everything out to the car.

I hadn’t eaten lunch yet, but decided maybe I could hold off and do that afterwards.

After getting everything in the car, I made my way over to Traci’s house thinking about the dance number and what I could do. Sure wish I knew more about what the Chippendale’s and other male dancers did for their numbers. Oh well, Traci said she’d give me some ideas.

I pulled up in front of her apartment and went to the door. It opened even before I knocked. “Hi, Johnny, come on in.”

“Hi, Traci,” I said as I went into her place. She’d moved furniture back toards the walls to clear a center area in the living room. I assumed that’s where she wanted me to dance. “You didn’t have to do that yet, Traci. It’s not the weekend yet. “

“This way, I figured you could try things and have room to do them.”

“Oh,” I nodded. “Do you, by chance, have any idea how male strippers do their numbers? I’m not really sure. Needless-to-say, that’s not something I would tend to go see.”

Traci laughed. “Yeah, I guess not. No problem, though, one of my friends had a DVD of some male dancers and I figured we could watch it and get ideas from it. How does that sound?”

“Okay, I guess. Although, those guys are pros and I probably can’t do anything nearly as well as them.”

“Sure you can! I’ve got confidence in you,” Traci replied patting me on the bottom. “First, though, let me see the outfit and the songs you picked.” She dumped the contents of the sack onto the floor and plopped herself down to look at it. “Hey, sexy, I love the blue thongs! “ She winked at me and I’m sure I blushed.

“I figured I needed something more than tightie whities.” I kind of chuckled as I said it although inside I felt just a bit nervous.

Traci laughed. “Good idea. Hey, I like that Bonnie Tyler album. Which song?”

“Holding out for a hero. That okay?”

“Perfect. You’ve got a nack for this.”

“Don’t say that, Traci. I have danced any yet. I‘m liable to trip and fall.”

She laughed, then pulled out the second album. “I’m not so familiar with these songs. Which did you pick?”

“Strike Zone,” I replied.

“Strike Zone?”

“I heard one time it was a song or music the Chippendale’s used and got it and really liked it. So, I picked it.”

“Neat, we’ll have to listen to it. Let‘s get started. Why not change into your costume?”

“Where should I do that?” I asked.

“Well, on Saturday you might use the bedroom since you’ll be sneaking in so to speak, but for today, go ahead and just change here.”

“Here?”

“Why not, you’re going to get naked for us aren’t you? What’s to hide?”

“Oh yeah, I guess that it wouldn’t matter much would it?”

Traci took the first song over to the CD player while I started to remove my shirt. I slipped it off, unbuckled the belt in my pants and started to unzip them. Traci turned. “Say, feller, you look pretty good there.”

“Traci! Please.”

“Well, you do,” she said with a grin.

I kicked off my shoes and then slipped down the pants. I didn’t bother with the thong shorts this time saving them for Saturday. Next, I slipped on the dark blue pants and light blue dress shirt with the fake badge over the heart. I also took out the toy revolver and “holster” that I’d used at the Halloween party and strapped it on.

“Okay, grab a seat on the couch. I’ll start that DVD and we’ll check out the dancer and his routine before we try anything. Okay?”

“Sure, sounds good, Traci.” I sat down and watched as the credits introduced the dancer. In this case, the dancer was a very lean guy dressed in something like a fireman’s outfit. The music started and he began gyrating his hips in time to the music. Traci sat down beside me and we watch as the guy continued to dance. Nothing really fancy or tricky, just a lot of hip movement and gyrating of the pelvis. Then he started getting rid of some of his fireman’s equipment. The hat and a garden hose he’d had over his shoulders. A yellow raincoat and then some rubber boots he was wearing. As each item was discarded, he rotated around so that the imaginary audience could see him from each angle.

Next was his shirt. Slowly he unbuttoned the shirt while he did the bump and grind routine. When the shirt was undone, he casually slipped it from his shoulders leaving his chest bare. Obviously he was in pretty good shape.

I hadn’t noticed until now, but Traci’s eyes were fixed on the TV and her hand had come to rest on my leg.

The guys routine changed just a bit. Now in addition to the bump and grind moviements, the dancer started rubbing his hands over his chest and once in a while he reached down and cupped his family jewels, dallying for a bit to make sure the audience knew what was happening. Traci’s one hand was squeezing my leg and her other was reaching down and apparently adding to her pleasure in a more private domain. I glanced and realized I was even getting a little warm.

The dancer now started to unsnap his pants and lower the zipper a little. He’d turn away just at the moment you thought something was going to be revealed. A few pivots and pulls and the pants were obviously undone being held up only by the dancer’s hands. With his back to us, he dropped the pants a little to let them cradle his butt, then pulled them back up as he turned to face us once again. “What a tease,” I mumbled.

“Yeah,” said Traci, obviously transfixed by the routine.

About that time, the dancer laid back onto the floor and raised his legs, simultaneously sliding his pants over his feet and off. Then, in a backwards somersault, he returned to his feet and resumed the bumps and grinds.

“Wow!” Traci exclaimed. “That was neat.”

I don’t know if it was Traci’s hand touching herself, or her right hand on my leg, but I realized I was getting awfully moist. A small damp spot was even starting to form. I shifted positions and Traci looked to see what was wrong. She noticed the damp spot and said, “Hey, Johnny, looks like we’re both enjoying the dance.” Her hand reached over and gave my cock a quick squeeze through the fabric of my pants.”

“Oh, God, Traci, don’t do that or I won’t make it.” I said with my seriousness evident even as I smiled.

Traci laughed. “Your not alone, I’m leaking like a faucet myself.”

“Yeah, but you’re a girl!”

“I know, but we are both human, too!”

We chuckled then went back to the dance.

The guy had been bumping around and started to do with his g-string what he’d done with the pants. Lower them in back and give us a view of his but, the turn back around fully covered … although the shape of his cock was hardly hidden by the g-string.

In a couple more minutes, he turned his back to us, took the waist of the g-sting and simply pushed the flimsy fabric to the floor. Now, his rear was totally bare. He stood back up and wiggled his ass towards the camera and then bent over again, spreading his legs offering a pretty good view of his balls hanging down and minor glimpses of a bobbing dick. He looked over his shoulder just as the music started to wind down and smiled at the camera.

Traci exclaimed with undeniable disappointment, “Come on, turn around.”

The disappoinment was short-lived. Soon a second tune started and the dancer started back up still totally nude. Bumps and grinds followed by him getting down and doing some spread-leg pushups. A few of those and he returned to his feet. More bumps and grinds and some jumping jacks. Obviously, he was focused on giving the audience teasing glances of the family jewels. Then her turned and faced the camera, his manhood perfectly in view. Enlarged by not totally firm (probably too much jumping around to stay hard), he started gyrating his hips causing his penis to spin like tassels on a ladies breast.

“This is perfect,” Traci said in an excited voice. “Maybe you want to borrow the DVD and practice the same kind of routine for Friday night.”

“I suppose that might be a good idea. Plus, I could work on the timing a bit to make sure I end my dancing when the tune ends.”

“Yeah, that’ll work.”

The dancer was, by now, using one of his hands in a set of motions like a guy masterbating to music. His gyrations were less and the friction was bringing his cock to full attention. Obviously, he, too, was getting excited but, before it happened, the routine ended and the screen went dark.

“I hope you won’t tease us like that,” Traci said with a giggle.

“You mean you’d want me to have it happen.”

“Sure, if you’re going to rub it it deserves the chance to finish.”

“Hmmm, I’ll have to think about that. It’s a bit more than I’d expected.”

Traci laughed. I know you’ll entertain us, Johnny. I know you’ll do super.”

Part 3

Thursday already. I’d practiced the dancing a couple of times last night so I knew when each tune would end. And, I kept rewatching the DVD to make sure I understood what the dancer on the screen did to keep interest alive.

Thank heavens I was off work this week. I spent most of the day working on the routine. I pushed all my furniture to the side to give me enough space to practice the dances and spent the whole day getting things put together. By the afternoon, the timing was pretty good and I’d gotten pretty proficient at removing my clothes in time to the music.

I knew I wasn’t as good as the guy on the DVD, but not bad for an amateur even if I did say so myself.

I called Traci and told her I thought I was ready. I practice again on Friday during the day, but I generally felt it’d work out okay as long as I didn’t get too up-tight around the ladies.

“Great, Johnny. I’m really looking forward to this.

“You know, Traci, I’m kind of looking forward to it, too. How many ladies will be there?”

“I think about ten are planning on coming … well, nine plus me.”

“Do I know them?”

“Mary, me and maybe one other, but not really.”

“Okay, we’ll see you at 5PM. Night now.”

“Night, sexy,” she said blowing me a kiss through the phone.

I spent the whole evening watching and re-watching the DVD and thinking through my routine. In fact, I fell asleep with the dance still playing softly.

I awoke Friday with the TV still on and the DVD sitting at the start waiting for me to hit “Play.”

I decided to practice more until around noon, then have lunch and lay down so I was sure to be rested for the evening. Sounded like a good plan and I got busy.

By noon, I really thought I was as ready as I could ever be. I closed the curtains to darken the room and lay down. I’d been working so hard to get ready, I was surprised by conking out very quickly. It ended up being almost 3PM before I finally woke up. I hurried and fixed a light snack figuring I needed something just to keep my energy up. I wasn’t really hungry. Just a bit nervous. But, I also knew I was ready and that helped. I listed to the music again and then packed everything in the sack. I showered and then dressed. I went ahead and put on the shirt, slacks and shorts figuring I didn’t need to carry them. It was mainly the music. revolver and badge that I had to take.

Then, I got to thinking, Traci never had said why I was going to stay around other than to let the gals ogle me some. Oh well, I guess she’ll let me know when the time’s right. It was already 4:15 and so I took everything out to the car.

Part 4 – The Party

At 4:30, I left for Traci’s.

As I neared her apartment, I could see the lights on and with my windows down, I thought I heard laughter and music. “Sounds like they’re having a good time,” I thought to myself.

I parked the car and grabbed the sack moving around to the back where I came up to the door and gave a light knock. A really sexy lady came to the door. “Are you Johnny?”

“Sure am, you must be Brenda.”

“Right. Say, Traci was right, you are sexy.”

“Thanks, Brenda. I appreciate that.”

“Why don’t you give me the CD’s and get ready. Want a beer or anything, there’s still a few minutes.” I dug out the CD’s and fixed the badge to the shirt and gave them to Brenda. Then, I strapped on the revolver.

“A beer sounds good,” I said and Brenda reached into the fridge and handed me one. “Thanks. That should help to calm the butterflies.” We both smiled.

I’d just finished the beer when I heard Traci say the magic words, “I sure hope we don’t get raided tonight!” The ladies all laughed.

Brenda took my arm and we went through the door, “Traci, Officer Johnny just arrived and I thought I’d better bring him right in.”

“Thanks, Brenda,” said Traci.

Traci looked fantastic. A very sexy blouse and short skirt. I looked around for a second. All the ladies looked great. And, there was Mary sitting in the seat of honor. She looked beautiful. A low cut top and very short skirt. Wow, it felt warm already.

“Ladies,” said Traci, “Let me present Officer Johnny!” The ladies clapped and Traci hit play on the CD player. The sound of “Holding Out for Hero” began to play and I began my routine.

I’d practiced it so many times it was second nature now. I did some bumps and grinds, rotating to let the ladies see me from every side. Then, like the dancer on the DVD, I took the badge off and tossed it to one of the ladies. Then the revolver which I handed to Mary. The gals were already cheering and egging me on. “Take it off, Johnny! Take it off!” I unbuttoned my shirt and flashed my chest off and on so each of the ladies could see it. In a bit of a change. I swiveled my hips over and let Mary grab the shirt sleeve and pull it off the one arm, then, I turned around and let her finish the shirt removal. She was blushing and laughing and almost in tears all at the same time.

With the shirt gone, I started next on the pants. I undid the button and started to lower the zipper. You would have thought I was done with the dance, the gals were having so much fun. But, I resisted the temptation and turned my back to them and lowered the pants enough to frame my thong shielded butt. Then, I pulled them back up and redid the button. Facing the ladies, I let my had reach into the open fly and tease my cock and balls. I even let the damp tip of the shorts stick through revealing enough of my cock to tell the ladies I was getting a bit excited myself.

I happened to notice Traci. She was really into this. Had that same gaze that she had when the guy was dancing on the DVD. She really seemed taken by my routine.

Unbuttoning the button, I sat down and leaned backwards pulling the pants over my feet and off from my body. I tossed them into the audience. I wasn’t athletic enough to do the quick jump to my feet, so I swiveled around onto all fours and raised myself up. I resumed the bumps and grinds now dressed only in my thong. I’d pull on the waist then raise it up, then pull it down slightly until the elastic band at the top rode just above the point my cock joins the body.

“Yahoo!” the ladies cried.

“Do it now! “

“Wiggle your Willy!” shouted one excited gal.

Well, this was it. There wasn’t much left to play with. I turned around and like the guy on the DVD, I took the waistband of the thong and slipped them straight down. I thought the gals would go bananas, cheering and shouting. I just hope the neighbors didn’t complain. I wiggled my butt and backed up close to Mary. She tentatively reached out and touched my rear … then rubbed it … then gave it a light pinch before I stood up and danced away a bit wiggling my hips. I spread my legs and bent over and the gals laughed and giggled when they say my balls bouncing around.

“I think I peed my pants,” one excited gal blurted out and all the ladies laughed. The music was ending and as it did so, I reached the entrance to the ktichen, slipped through the door and peeked back out.

Traci was laughing and jumping up and down. Then, remembering the second tune, she quickly got it started. The gals got a bit quieter as they waited for what was going to happen next. The noise picked up when one of my legs peeked out from the door followed by the rest me naked as a jaybird dancing back into the room. I swiveled and swirled and approached each gal in turn. They were almost hysterical, reaching out to grab a quick touch. I turned and took on a prone position and did some of the pushups like had been done on the DVD and then stood up and did the jumping jacks.

Turning to the ladies, I began to pump my cock and with one of my hands. It grew and straighened into a rigid pole bringing down the house with cheers and moans. Ladies closes to me reached out to try and grab a feel of my cock and ass. I was really getting hot. I followed some rubbing with the penis spin much to the enjoyment of the crowd. Then, returned to the handjob, I brought myself to completion. Beads of white cum sprang from my cock and splashed in front of me. A couple of the early splashes caught Mary who screamed with delight.

“He’s cumming. He’s cumming on me!” she yelled.

I was ending right on cue. The music was also subsiding and I took a deep bow. The ladies clapped and cheered and Traci came up beside me and gave me a delicious kiss. “Thank you, Johnny. Thank you more than all the world.”

“Ladies,” she continued, “I think we owe Johnny some of our thanks, don’t you?”

The gals clapped and cheered. I didn’t know what was happening but Brenda and Traci escorted me back to the dining room table and had me lay back on it. Now the crowd gathered around me, touching me, rubbing me, kissing me, feeling each and every part of me. Girls on the left, girls on the right, girls at my head, girls at my feet. I was in heaven. And my cock was in heaven, too. Mary had taken a place beside me and had leaned down to suck on my cock. Mary had moved close to my head and her nipples danced on my face. Brenda was rubbing my tummy. Everyone was touching me. Fingers probed my nether regions and squeezed everything squeezable. One lady had slipped between my legs and was teasing my balls and tracing her tongue back to my anus. My hips were gyrating again, but this time with wanton lust in response to the sexy attentions it was receiving.

“Oh, my God! I’m going to come again.” Poor Mary got her second dousing from me but she was joined by the other ladies who dipped their fingers in my juices and played games with it drawing pictures on my and them, or using them to apply a form of lipstick to my lips. I was getting almost dizzy when, things quieted down. “Ladies, I promised you we’d be done by eleven and it’s almost eleven now. Johnny thank you again. Maybe you can stay a bit and have some wine with me.”

The party was over. The girls we’re laughing and giggling as they each gave me a hug and kiss (and a quick squeeze of my cock and balls) as they left. Soon, it was just Traci and I.

“You were better than I’d ever hoped for, Johnny. “

“It was more fun than I’d ever expected, Traci. I’m glad those other guys were busy and you let me do it.”

Traci smiled, “There weren’t any other guys. I’d planned on you from the start.”

“Why you imp,” I said, grabbing her arm intending to tickle her. Instead, we embraced and our lips met. Our tongues searched our each other. Our hands squeezed and held tight to each other. She was so warm and soft. So beautiful. So loving.

“What do you say we go to bed, Johnny?”

“That sounds like a very good idea, Traci.”

Last edited by dicksbro : 09-05-2006 at 03:01 PM.