Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2006, 05:39 AM
No Longer Pixies User!!!

For My Overworked College Leg Man (no kink)

First let me introduce this story by explaining that this is a fantasy with all intentions of one day being reality. My hubby is going back to college soon, so I'm a little worried that "our" time is going to get even fewer and farther between, so this is just one of my many "distract him" plans

You've had a long hard day. You just worked a 12 hour shift at the warehouse and now you have come home, grabbed a bite to eat, and have settled down on the bed with all your college text books to try and study for finals. As far as you know, me and the kids won't be home for a few hours, so your trying to cram some serious studying in. When you got home you changed into a comfy college t-shirt and those ripped levi's that hug your hips and make me hungry to pull down the zipper. About the time you get all your books laid out, you hear the front door open. Because of the closed door, you can't see me, so you just yell a greeting. I poke my head in the door to let you know that I dropped the kids at grandmas so you would have quite study time and that if you needed anything just to yell. You try to focus on your biology book, and about 5 minutes pass when you look up and see me enter our bedroom door. "Don't pay me any attention Honey, I'm just going to our bathroom to try on some new clothes I bought today. You just keep studying." Once again you try to focus, but its been awhile since we had made time for us, and you can't help but be hyper aware of the sound of zippers and snaps. "Honey, how do these make my butt look?" I ask. You look up and your breath catches. I'm standing with my back to you wearing a mens button up shirt hiked up around my ribs, black see through ass shorts, and 4 inch spike chrome heels. "Oh honey, I'm distracting you from your studies. I'm sorry. Why don't I rub your shoulders for you while your reading." With this I climb onto the pillows. I squeezed in behind you by the headboard and started to massage your neck and shoulders, rubbing the back of your scalp and lightly scratching you with my nails.I push you forward a bit and pull up your shirt so I can work on those tense muscles of your back. I start kissing your neck and run my hands over your chest and stomach. Then I pull off your shirt, massaging all those tense muscles as I go. Of course you can feel me pressing up against you. I pull your chin around to deeply kiss you, lightly running my tongue over your bottom lip. As you deepen the kiss, I lightly run my nails over your chest and stomach, just low enough to tease.
I move out from behind you and slowly push you back on the pillows, following you down so not to break the kiss. I straddle you and you start to run your hands up my soft thighs and lace covered ass cheeks. Finally, I slowly back down your body. Very slowly I work my way down your chest and stomach, nibbling and licking. when I get to your waist band, I slowly unzip you.. torturously slow. I keep sliding back until I can slowly peel your pants down your legs and onto the floor.
I walk over to the stereo and push play.. a slow sultry rhumba beat fills the room. I start to sway my hips back and forth to the beat, running my hands up and down my thighs.I'm getting so turned on by that lusty look those amazing eyes of yours are giving me, as you watch me dance just for you. The beat is surging through the room like a pulse, not loud, but you can still feel the base beat. I start to follow the steps to the rhumba, which are smooth and sensual, You can see the muscles in my thighs flex as I move.
I bring one of my knees to chest level and slowly extend my leg up to full extension following the movement with my hand, sliding along my calf to my ankle and back down. I can see your eyes follow every move and know this is turning you on by the sound of your quickening breath. I slowly lower my leg, and you can see the muscles flex with the control. The beat is picking up, the movements getting sharper. The rhumba is a dance of sex and the climax of the song is building. My hips move more quickly back and forth. You start to sit up on the edge of the bed, so I gently place my heel in the middle of your chest and push you back down, You can join me, but not yet. As my hips give jerky little twists to the beat, I unbutton my shirt.I shimmy it off my shoulders and let is slide down my body and legs and pool at my feet. As the shirt falls you notice that I'm wearing one of those shelf bras that you've been trying to talk me into wearing. The one that pushes my 38DDD's up high and leaves my pink nipples exposed. I turn around and I bend all the way over and run my hands up the back of my legs from ankles to my ass.
Suddenly I feel your hot hands on my ass. You naughty boy, sneeking up on my when you are suppose to just be enjoying the show. You turn me around and pull me hard against you, your hands on the backs of my thighs, right below the crease of my cheeks. You tug one of my legs up your hip and knowing what you like, I keep lifting until it is extended again, your fingers lightly digging into my ankle by your shoulder. You pull me even tighter against yourself and I can feel how excited I have made you, just as you can feel my humidity thru my panties against your lower stomach. You slide your hand down my leg again and slowly spin me around, pulling my ass back against you. You nibble on my shoulder, just the way that makes my knees tremble. "Kick for me" you say as you run your hands up my ribs. You lower your hand to the top of my thigh, and I step into the kick. You can feel my muscles bunch under your fingers on each kick. Each kick gets harder to do as I get excited by your closeness. I take a short break, panting from the exertion, and you walk around to my other side, nibbling again on my shoulder, making all my nerves focus on you. You run your hand around the top of my other thigh until I can feel your fingers resting on my panties, just inches away from where I crave them. "Kick again" you say, and this time not only can you feel my leg muscle flex, but you can feel a twitch against your fingers with each kick. When you are satisfied, you quickly step in front of me, catching the back of my knee in your elbow on the way down. You pull me to you for a kiss, your excitement barely containable. Once again, me legs are spread wide due to the leg up and you grind your erection into my damp panties. I can feel my control slipping. You bend your knees a little and suddenly you are only a thin piece of wet fabric from being right where I want you. At that moment, you bend your head and suck one of my large hard nipples into your mouth and bite down. Hot girl juice floods me, and I can feel it start to trickle. You run your callused hand down my stomach, and with a swift jerk, my panties flutter to the floor. Quickly you spin me around and drop me to the bed, immediatly shoving my legs high and apart and diving at my clit. A pleasure scream escapes my mouth as you fasten your sucking lips to my nub, and start rapidly flicking your toungue over it. I feel you sink 2 fingers into my slit and start kneeding my G-spot. You know just how I like it and within seconds I am screaming your name and gushing over your hand. You fall onto the bed and pull me into your arms, letting me come down from my orgasm gently. As I start to revive, I reach down to take off the heels, when you stop me. "I have plans for those" you say. I look at you, lounged back among the pillows, your cock starting to wither. I crawl up the bed until I am shoulder level with your hips. "Poor little guy, he'll never be able to study unless he pays attention" I say, right before I lean down and take your half soft cock into my warm wet mouth. I slowly pull you with my lips until you start to revive. Once you are harder, I spit in my hand and start to use long slow strokes up and down your shaft, twisting my wrist each time I get to the head. I tongue bathe your boys, and then gently suck them into my mouth. Very carefully I close my lip-covered teeth, trapping them in my mouth. Sucking and humming, I start to pump my hand faster. I can hear you trying to muffle your moans, so I let them fall from my mouth. "Common baby, I want to hear you enjoying this". Very suddenly I slam my mouth down on your now rock hard cock, taking all of you halfway down my throat. This is a novelty for you, since you have such a large cock, I ussually won't do this. I swallow thru the gag, and you can feel my throat grip your head. I lift my head and tell you to let me know. "shit,"you think "she's not gonna swallow." but little do you know I have another suprise for you. I can feel your boys start to tighten in my hand and you lightly tug on my hair. When I look at you your head is thrown back and your eyes are closed. "Open them, you'll wanna see this" At that I feel your cum shoot through your cock and I aim it to let it blow all over my tits and face. This is only the 2nd time I've ever let you give me a facial, and you notice how good I look with your pearl necklace. I crawl up the bed and lay by you, while you softly kiss and thank me. "Oh, thats not all" I tell you. You roll me over on my back, and start to kiss my neck and breasts again. Your hand travels over my stomach and you carefully massage my clit, because you know its relly sensitive after my earlier orgasm. Since I'm wet from the mindblowing orgasm earlier, you grab one of my pillows and position my over it on my knees, so that my ass is in the air. Slowly you ease that thick cock into my wet pussy. Even after 5 years and 2 kids you have to go slow since its so thick. You slowly start to thrust in and out, and suddenly I feel the familiar buzz of my favorite vibe start on my clit. A new wave of pleasure burst inside me, along with another gush of girl juice hitting your legs. You spin me around on your cock until I am on my back. You grab my ho-shoe clad feet and hold them up by my ears. Then you start this awesome thrust thing that you do. 9 quick shallow, 1 slow deep, 8 quick shallow, 2 slow deep, 7 etc. My pussy starts clenching around your cock, and I can feel that clicking feeling deep in my pussy as an orgasm starts. Right before another orgasm hits, I look into your handsome face just intime to see you grimace and then I can feel warm pulses filling up my pussy right before I pass out.
I wake up to the feel of you gently cleaning me with a warm wet cloth before tucking me under the covers. "Sleep well sweetie."

There is a slightly more naughty version of this story on another catagory for those adventerous enough to find it.

Do a search for my other short story "Building a dream" wrote 5 years ago. I was married to someone else when I wrote that, and it just so happens that my husband now is the construction guy I was writing about, whom at the time I didn't even know was interested back. LOL
Old 11-14-2006, 12:47 AM
No Longer Pixies User!!!

If you enjoyed this story or have some constructive critisism, please let me know. I would love to hear from the readers.