Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:22 PM
Bill2

My Best Summer

Over the summer I would stay at my aunt’s house with my cousin. This was my mother’s sister. Now my aunt was 5 times hot looking then my mother was. Not only that my aunt dressed up like she was a whore and was it sexy. I would wake up every morning with a hard boner from dreaming about having hard hot sex about my aunt. So every, I’d go in the bathroom and jerk off to fantasizing about doing my aunt. One morning I was jerking in my aunt’s bathroom when she woke up and walked in on me jacking off saying her name. When she saw me I totally froze and was so embarrassed. She asked me what I was doing and what I was saying. I told her that I was jacking off to her in my fantasy because she looked so pretty. She smiled and I guess took that was a compliment. So she walked in the bathroom and closed the door. She walks up next to me and whispers in my ear ‘Your mother told me all about you at the beginning of the summer. She then started to rub my body and then moved lower to where my cock was. She moved her finger around my cock then grabbed my cock with her hand. She then got on her knees and started to lick the head. That turned into a blow job and was my aunt good. She got up off her knees and took her pajamas off which weren’t much. She put a towel on the toilet seat and sat on it. She opened up her legs and blew me a kiss while she rubbed her shaved pussy. I walked over to where she was and gave her a kiss on the lips and did my thing. I fucked my aunt as hard as I could while she scream out loud with pleasure. My aunt had her bathroom walls filled with lots of sounds deadening material because she would fuck all the time in her bathroom and so her son couldn’t hear her. After pumping in and out hard and fast I shot some of my cum in her pussy and the rest on her pussy because I was fucking her wildly. After getting soft I tried to jack off so my cock would get harder because I wanted more. I stood there watching as the cum flowed out of her pussy. I couldn’t get hard anymore so she got up and told me that we’ll do it some other time. She had to get to work. From then on, I had sex multiples times with my aunt in places all around her house and in different positions. It was the best summer ever. I experienced a lot away from home.