Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-09-2004, 09:11 PM
Banned

got off
got two off
story to follow
Old 05-09-2004, 09:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
1) Spent the day at the beach

2) Listened to my husband answering questions posed to him from my kids about his childhood, the whole ride home.

3) I'm in love, with my life, with my friends, with my family, and with all of you.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-10-2004, 11:08 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. Weekend was okay...just not terrific.

2. I woke up with a migraine this morning, dammit.

3. I get to try week #2 of allergy shots this afternoon...hope it's not as traumatic as week #1.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 05-19-2004, 03:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
1) I bought party stuff and groceries for Mr. Lil's 40th Bday party this weekend.

2) I will have both my mom and his mom in the same place at the same time

3) I'm crazy in love.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-19-2004, 03:53 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. Got a lot of personal crap done today but not much work stuff. Probably need to think about switching that around.

2. I have been groggy all day, and it has *not* been fun.

3. I'm giving heavy consideration to going back to school.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 05-20-2004, 01:45 AM
Banned

1. Love being decadent on a pauper's portion.

2. Love the transition.

3. Love the alone time.
Old 05-20-2004, 12:51 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. I'm in a *much* more positive (and awake) mood than yesterday.

2. I'm working for the weekend.

3. I know I'm loved.

Old 05-20-2004, 02:38 PM
Insatiable

1) I'm having fun on my current business trip.

2) I'm not having fun putting out business fires back home.

3) As a result of #2, I am contemplating doing a "Donald Trump" to someone when I get back on Friday...("You're fired")
Old 05-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Freckle Face

I love the outfit I'm wearing today

I actually had some sales today

I'm anticipating 6 o'clock

His clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean; and you're the best thing that he's ever seen.
~Bob Dylan
Old 05-21-2004, 01:37 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. I'm tired and I don't like the drive I'm going to have tonight.

2. The drive will be worth it, though.

3. I'm looking forward to a nice weekend with kleclere and our kids.

Old 05-21-2004, 01:54 PM
gurly gurl

I have sluffed off all day

I am missing someone terribly

I am looking forward to a nice weekend at the lake.
Old 05-23-2004, 12:13 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. I can't sleep...too much on my mind.

2. I realized today who much I've missed my little ones.

3. I hate tornadoes...and am obsessively listening to the NOAA weather report on TV.

Old 05-25-2004, 12:13 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. I'm in massive production mode and getting lots of things done...while still being able to be here. Go figure.

2. If I'd have had a drink nearby, I would've snorted it out of my nose when reading a PM a minute ago.

3. I've got some tests tomorrow morning so will be away...but hopefully will get some rest afterwards since I'll be loopy from the drugs.

Old 05-25-2004, 09:52 PM
Wanting More

1. I went to happy hour after work with some co-workers, and actually got drunk for once!

2. I'm angry at the damn birds for using my car as a rest stop!

3. I got to experience a weird little time warp today on a patient assessment trip to the Veteran's hospital!

Old 05-28-2004, 06:19 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. My daughter's preschool graduation yesterday was precious...but it made me realize I don't have a baby anymore.

2. Kleclere and I are driving to Kentucky tonight for the long weekend with my family...wish him luck.

3. I'm looking forward to seeing friends this evening on the way!