Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2002, 10:41 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to elwood
another joke

why do women have 2 holes so close together?

so you can carry them about like a six pack of beer.

a man goes to the doctor with a lump on his forehead the doctor examines it and says "i'm afraid you have penisitus your lump will soon grow into a fully formed penis"

the man replies "you will need to operate to remove it"

doctor "i'm afraid surgery is not an option it is rooted deep in your brain"

man "you mean i will have to look at a full grown penis sticking out of my forehead for the rest of my life?"

doctor "no you wont be able to see it you will have 2 balls hanging down over your eyes"
For being in any particular place.
Is having no business there.
Old 11-11-2002, 10:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to elwood
more

what does oral sex and and espionage have in common?

one slip of the tongue and your in the shit

an old couple in their 80's are sitting drinking in a bar the man says "do you remember the first time we made love?". "of course" replies his wife " 65 years ago we were sitting in this same pub and you suggested we go outside for some fun and you took me from behind over the fence it was so exciting"
"do you fancy doing it again for old times sake" asked the man
"sure" says the wife
so they head outside, a man who was sitting at a nearby table and overheard the conversation think this should be something and follows the old couple out and hides in the bushes.
the old couple approach the fence she lifts her skirt and lowers her nickers the man again enters her from behind as she leans on the fence, immediately the man begins thrusting forcefull and very energetically. they are at it for an hour and the pace doesnt let up at all, the man watching is amazed at their stamina and when they finally finish and lay on the grass to rest he goes over and explains that he overheard their conversation and had watched their romp and was amazed that after 65yrs together and at their age they could still have such great sex
to which the couple replied "65 years ago that fence wasnt electric"
For being in any particular place.
Is having no business there.
Old 11-24-2002, 03:00 PM
lorri

I saw this in a magazine the other day and it made me laugh for ages .. hope you enjoy

Dear Lord,
Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man who's not a creep
One who's handsome, smart and strong, one who's cock is thick and long
One who thinks before he speaks .. when he promises to call he won't wait for weeks
I pray he's gainfully employed, when I spend his cash he won't be annoyed
A man who pulls out my chair and opens my door, massages my back and begs to do more
Oh, send me a man who'll make love to my mind, one who knows what to say when I ask "How big's my behind?"
One who'll make love till my body's a twitchin' - in the hall, the loo, the garden and kitchen
I pray this man will love me no end, and he'll never ever attempt to shag my best friend
And as I kneel and pray by my bed
I despair at the loser you sent me, Lord, instead.
Old 11-29-2002, 11:13 PM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
two truckers sitting eating in a diner. lady at the next table starts choking. one trucker gets up grabs her bends her ver the table and yanks up her skirt. he runs his tongue from her ankle to her back. the lady gasping spits up the piece of food. when the trucker sits back down his bud tells him "i've heard of but never seen that hienie lick manuver"

guy buys his gf a t shirt and a vibrator for valentines day. tells her if she doesn't like the shirt she can fuck herself.

guy tells the bartender send those two ladies drinks on me. they wave him over. thank you nobody ever buys us drinks because we're lesbians. he says no matter i was raised that ladies don't buy their drinks. wow how chivalrous you deserve a treat want to see our tits? sure. thank you. couple of drinks later you want to smell some pussy? sure. she blows in his face.
Old 11-30-2002, 12:51 AM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
Quote:
Originally posted by dzbuster
Hmm t-shirt and vibrator?? isn't that what i got for valentines day lol

two truckers sitting eating in a diner. lady at the next table starts choking. one trucker gets up grabs her bends her ver the table and yanks up her skirt. he runs his tongue from her ankle to her back. the lady gasping spits up the piece of food. when the trucker sits back down his bud tells him "i've heard of but never seen that hienie lick manuver"

guy buys his gf a t shirt and a vibrator for valentines day. tells her if she doesn't like the shirt she can fuck herself.

guy tells the bartender send those two ladies drinks on me. they wave him over. thank you nobody ever buys us drinks because we're lesbians. he says no matter i was raised that ladies don't buy their drinks. wow how chivalrous you deserve a treat want to see our tits? sure. thank you. couple of drinks later you want to smell some pussy? sure. she blows in his face.

Old 11-30-2002, 10:33 PM
smiling

a teacher, a lawyer and a priest on a sinking ship.
teacher: save the children
lawyer: fuck the children
priest: do we have time?
Old 12-02-2002, 03:32 AM
smiling

then there's the hooker who didn't know she was raped until the check bounced