Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Tell me what you think of this story
Content 1 100.00%
more of the same? 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2002, 05:12 AM

Friends wife with me and friend!

Hi all,

I hope you enjoy reading as I have writing this........

Your wife called me the other day, problems with the washer, I told her I’d try and fix it.
I called around when you were home and told you to go and wait by the entrance door for my friend who was a plumber.

I waited with your wife and soon had her top up and was rubbing and sucking her hard nipples, she had her hand inside my trousers and was rubbing my big hard cock.

We stopped when we heard a commotion at the front door. We walked through and I saw my friend had arrived. ‘Oh hi Leroy, has my wimpy friend upset you?’ I said, ‘He sure has, told me I couldn’t come in as he didn’t know me’ replied Leroy.
‘Wimp, this is Leroy, now perhaps you will get off him now’. Leroy had you on the floor and was sitting on your stomach.
‘Well I’m sure I felt a small lump under his pants, do you think he really likes me? I would like to find out’
‘Ok Leroy, we don’t want to upset you, and I bet his wife would like to get to know you as well’ I said, I noticed Lori staring at Leroys pants, there appeared to be a huge bulge there.

Leroy dragged you up to your bedroom and I held you down as Leroy pulled off your clothes, ‘Well you really like your wifes panties then’ we said both looking at the white satin panties you were wearing, a small wet patch of precum making the material see-thru.

‘Leroy, I’m sure Lori would love you to strip her too’ I said, ‘I’ll keep an eye on this wimp here while he watches’

I sat astride you and Leroy started slowly removing your wifes clothes, he stood behind her and we saw his big hands travel up under her top, Lori gasped as her breasts were bared only to be covered by Leroys hands. He was licking your wifes ears and neck as one hand pulled down her skirt, We watched the huge hand slide inside her panties almost ripping them off her.
‘Oh your fingers are almost as big as my husbands cock’ cried out your wife as he found her wet cunt.
I stripped off my top and knelt over your head, ‘Get my cock out wimp and show Leroy what you can do with your tongue, I’ll try and do something with this’ I said rubbing your hard little cock covered. I leant forward and licked your cock through the material making it wet and see through, I sucked your cock into my mouth it was still covered in the material and used my hands to rub your cock and ass through the panties.
I felt you undo my pants and your hands pulling out my big cock, then the warmth of your mouth sliding over the head of me.
‘Well your those two seem to be getting on fine’ said Leroy, ‘lets get onto the bed next to them and I’ll show you a real cock’
Your wife got on the bed on all fours, her cunt next to your face, Leroy got behind her, ‘Wimp, leave that white cock alone and get mine out’ commanded Leroy’
You kept sucking me but used your hands to pull Leroys trouser around his knees, I heard you gasp as you slide your hands inside his shorts and pulled his huge black cock.
‘Wow you are so big, let me feel it too’ gasped your wife as she reached around behind her for a feel of Leroys cock. It was thick and over nine inches, shining and pulsing encased in two sets of hands.

I carried on sucking your cock, I pushed the material of the panties into your ass using two fingers and rubbed your cock through the soaking material, I was fucking your mouth with my cock and could feel your tongue on the head of me.
Leroy looked at you and slide over your head too, his cock bumping your mouth and my cock, ‘Lets give the wimp a real taste of cock’ he said, you had a cock in each hand and alternately sucking each of our cocks. I pulled your wife over to sit over your cock so I could lick her soaking cunt and your cock at the same time, your wife grabbed my head and pressed my face into her cunt, my tongue attacking her clit as well as your hard cock. Your wife came for the first time then moved to watch you sucking two cocks.

I was near coming and Leroy was holding your head, two cocks rubbing against each other and your mouth, ‘you have a great sucking machine here’ Leroy told your wife, ‘You best join him, lets see the two of you bringing us off.
Your wife leapt on our cock, as we fucked your hands and mouths you and your wife wanked and licked our big cocks all over.
I came first squirting my come over your face then Loris breasts, Leroys come exploded, wads spurting all over you both were licking and sucking our hot cocks as I felt you come into your wifes panties, I sucked your come through the material as your cock pulsed and twitched.

Leroy and I rubbed our sticky cocks over your face, ‘clean us all up wimp’ We sat over you watching you lick our cocks.

‘Well Lori I think it is time you sampled what is like to be filled by a really big cock’ said Leroy, ‘and maybe your wimp too if he doesn’t do as he is told!’

Leroy and I stood up and looked at you laying on the bed, your wife naked beside you, ‘Go sit in the chair while we show your wife how we can use our big cocks’ I said.

You crept off the bed, ‘Best get your camera to record this’ I told you.

Leroy lay on one side of the bed, I got on the other, your wife reached out and took a cock in each hand, ‘Do you want to feel these big cocks fucking you’ Leroy asked your wife, ‘Oooh yes please, I want to feel you both fucking me everywhere’ replied your wife’.

We both started stroking your wifes soft breasts and hard nipples while she slowly wanked our cocks. Leroy moved over your wifes face and slide his cock over her mouth, You watched as she took it in both hands and guided the thick black head of Leroys cock into her mouth, her lips slide over the sticky tip and her tongue tasted him.

I opened your wifes legs, slide my hands under her lovely ass and dipped my head to kiss her soaking cunt, my tongue licked the full length, sliding inside her and rubbing her clit. My fingers played with her tight ass hole rubbing her juices on my fingers before sliding them in.

Leroy started to move his hips, his cock sliding half way into your wifes mouth then out again you can see it shining black against your wifes skin. Your wife murmurs as she holds his cock tightly. I look up and see his large balls slapping her skin and her hands stroking him, it is very erotic.

I tell you to get behind me and rub my cock while you watch and rub my ass hole with your fingers.

We stay that way for some minutes, I bring your wife to a gasping orgasm, I love drinking her juices and feeling her come over me.

Leroy lays on his back, ‘Time to feel a real big cock lady’ he says and tells her to straddle him, you and I watch as she holds his cock and rubs the swollen head around the entrance to her cunt, ‘You aare so big, I will never get you all inside me’ she gasps as the tip slides inside, ‘Ooooooooh that fills me so full’ coos your wife.

We watch entranced as your wife works herself further and further onto the huge black cock, she is gasping and panting, Leroy’s big black hands hold her ass and pulls her further onto his cock.

Your wife is fucking most of the cock, sliding up and down, each time we see his wet cock covered in her juices, ‘I told you I would fill you up’ said Leroy, ‘Oooooooh Mmmmmmmm you are doing that, I am so streched, but don’t stop, it feels great’ replied your wife.

She finally sits right on Leroy, his cock fully inside her, rubbing her clit against his hard body, I tell her to lean right forward. As she does so her asshole becomes exposed, I put some oil on my fingers and slide two inside her as she rocks on the big black cock.
‘Ooh yes, please fuck both my holes, I want to be filled completely’ gasps your wife.
I straddle Leroys legs and press my oil covered cock against the entrance to your wifes hole and push, ‘Ooooooooooooh don’t stop, fuck me, both of you’.
I push harder, my arms around your wife gripping her breasts my cock slips further inside, ‘Mmmmm your ass is so tight, I can almost feel Leroys cock in you as well’ I say.
You are taking pictures, your wife being fucked by two big cocks, she starts to work her hips up and down on the big cocks, Leroy pushing his cock into your wifes wet cunt and I am fucking her ass holding her tight as my cock slides up and down.
I turn to you, ‘make use of your cock, I want to feel it in my ass, use it to pleasure me while my cock gives your wife pleasure’
You leap up and I soon feel your cock rubbing my ass hole, ‘grab your wifes ass cheeks while you fuck me’ I tell you.
Though your cock is quite small it is the biggest thing ever to fuck my ass so it feels good, ‘don’t come until I tell you, then you have some cleaning up to do’ I tell you again.

The bed rocks as the four hot sweating bodies writhe and fuck, your wife I’m sure orgasms at least three times and cries out loudly as Leroy and I both fill her with our seed, we fuck her hard as our orgasms build lifting her off the bed as our cocks pound her.
I feel your cock slide in and out of my ass, ‘You can come now’ I command and almost immediately feel your cock pulse and your come squirt into me.
‘You can be useful sometimes’ I tell you, and we all fall apart gasping and panting.