Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2001, 08:42 PM
dobbydog

~Box Of Treats~

~~Take me...I am all yours~~

"Ohhhh Baby" she screamed! "Fuck ME"!! And with his entire being, he thrusted deep inside of me, over and over again bringing me to exstasy and back...there was nothing I could do except hang there like a piece of raw meet and accept his animal thrusts...Just as I thought I was going to feel his cock feed me with his sweet seed...he pulled out and walked away! The nerve of him...leaving me hanging there at the brink of orgasm! He walked around to the bar and returned with marachino cherries...he looked at me and said "Darling, I am not done with you yet"...then he gragged a cherry and inserted it in my pussy!
Without breaking eye contact, he inserted a few more and a couple up my ass..My wrists were starting to hurt..and I so wanted to ravage this man..but he gave me a deep long passionate kiss and said "I haven't had my sweets for the day yet" and he grabbed my legs and threw them up on his shoulders and dived into his box of treats. Sucking hard, inserting his tongue...looking for the cherries..."ohhhh Babe" I screamed once again...as I wrapped my legs around his head like a cobra would squeeze her prey...with each and every cherry he found, he brought me to massive convulsions of pleasure........
Then he...