Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:21 PM
sweety lover

The Walk with Chris

It was a Friday night and my friend and I wanted to get a glimpse of the college life seeing as though we were going in the fall. We were 18, and ready to see what this was all about. As we entered the dorms we met up with our friends and that’s when we met him. Chris was his name and he was unbelievable. He was 6’3, brown hair, great smile and the kind of guy you would love to be associated with. He smiled as we talked, very nice, good manners. We decided to get a drink and from then on we were attached at the hip the rest of the night.

I thought the kiss was coming any second but it hadn’t come and it was already 2am. I left that night without a kiss or a next date. But without any notice at all I get a phone call the next day, it was Chris. He wanted to meet again. I agreed and met up with him. We walked and talked for about an hour and then decided to go back to his room where I could meet up with my friends and go home.

We got there and no one was in the room. It smelled like musk and insence and I couldn’t help but laugh at the situation we were in. Alone, in a room, I must have been crazy I thought to myself. He was sweet, and he was definitely the boy next-door type. He got onto his computer when we got there. I watched closely as he typed, the way he was concentrating was making me want him so bad. I was sitting on his bed trying not to notice him but this could only work for about 5 minutes and I slowly got up and walked over to him.

He looked up and I sat down on his lap, ran my hand through his hair and kissed him, first closed mouthed and then more open as we both explored each other’s mouths. That’s when I knew I had control and it was going to happen. I could tell by the way our eyes met that I had him in my hand. I got up from his lap and locked the door. He looked at me with this look of confusion but excitement. He had all eyes on me as I seductively started to take off my button up white shirt. With every button I undid, he got more willing. I finally got to the last button and grinned at him, he knew what was going to come of this.

I was in my lace white bra and jeans when he couldn’t take anymore. He stood up and walked over to me. He took my chin and reached up and kissed me long and hard. I couldn’t help but let out a moan because the kiss was so in depth. He then lowered himself onto his knees and unbuttoned my pants dragging them down as he was kissing from my hip to my knees.

I was already so turned on and still in disbelief this was happening. But it looked like Chris knew what he was doing and that was fine with me. I stepped out of my dark blue jeans and stood there in my white thong and white lace bra not feeling the least bit uncomfortable. Chris then laid me down and kissed me again. I was amazed at how we could do all this communicating with no words being said. He was incredibly considerate and was gentle. I could tell he wasn’t new at this. But I wasn’t either.

It was my turn to have fun now and I flipped him over and lifted his shirt. I tickled his sides and touched his nipples as I sucked on his bellybutton. His breathing was quickening and I could tell he loved what I was doing. He played with my hair as I unbuttoned his pants and started to push myself up and his pants down. He moved with me as I slid his pants down and off and we were exploring each other’s hot bodies. The situation was getting hotter and hotter every second and I could feel his hard dick wanting to be inside of me. I slid my hands down his pants and felt his short pubic hair and then his long smooth shaft.

He was bigger than expected and I was having a hard time not ripping his boxers off right then and there and hoping on. But I couldn’t wait any longer. I wanted him and he wanted me. He unhooked my bra and started to suck on my already hard nipples and I pushed him to go farther. He moved down and took my white thong into his mouth and pulled it down. I was breathing heavily and loving every moment of this night. He licked my wetness and then came up to kiss me.

I couldn’t wait. I wanted to take it slow. I couldn’t. He was too hot, to there. So I pulled his boxers down grabbed his muscular arms and pulled him on top. He wasn’t hesitant to start and slowly inserted his enormous throbbing dick into me. I threw my head back as he was all inside me and let out a moan. He kissed me hard and sucked on my lips as we started to move in sync. He took my hips and held them as he pushed farther and farther into me. Chris knew exactly how hard to fuck and he wasn’t afraid to give it to me.

As the suspense built up more he grabbed my tits and was roughly squeezing them, I couldn’t hold out for much longer and I reached down and took his rock hard ass in my hands and squeezed as I bit his lip and he moaned. He was now on his elbows thrusting hard and fast in time with my fast moving hips as I reached up and grasped his shoulders and screamed his name. He was now forcing himself into me so fast I could hardy hold on. With the last full pump he positioned his head on my shoulder and bit gently and took in a huge breath of hot sex derived air and we came together, fast and furiously. As the thrusts got slower we kissed this long unbelievable kiss and Chris rolled off as we both lay there wondering how great and incredible that was. I never forgot Chris and the walk that lead up to the best sex I’ve ever had.