Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-17-2002, 08:34 AM
I make sexytime with you

"Bad boys"

At the risk of sounding like a whiny pathetic loser, why is it I see so many sane, sweet women on the arms of men likely to be behind bars at their one-month aniversary, drunkards who embarrass their partners, and violent assholes who beat them? Do nice guys really finish last in everything?
Old 05-17-2002, 08:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I have often wondered the same thing. Perhaps brashness is a quality that attracts as it belies a certain confidence that a lot of the less forward 'nice' guys seem to lack.
Old 05-17-2002, 09:00 AM

Belial,

Yes, most of the time they do.

Women have shown a desire for the exciting and sometimes

dangerous, just like men.

Don't out-arsehole the arse-holes, just show yourself as a valid

alternative.
Old 05-17-2002, 09:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Ezmirella
My first boyfriend was 17 when I met him and he already had an alcohol problem. I didn't mind it so much the first year but for the three years following was a different story. He hit, he yelled, he did everything in his power to control my every move and I was stupid enough to let him do it because I was sure that it was his way of showing that he loved me. I finally wised up right before my 20th birthday and got the hell away from him and I haven't looked back.

I thought fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me and I was right. I haven't dated another "bad boy" but, now I tend to find the depressed type or the momma's boys. I guess it's better than being physically abused but, it's certainly emotionally draining.

One of these days I'm gonna find a guy who has got his life together and doesn't express his love with slaps to the face or severe emotional baggage.
Old 05-17-2002, 10:26 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
They say something like.... men want June Cleaver in the kitchen and Marilyn Monroe in the bedroom~ I try hard to balance.. I think women want the same thing....I want a good boy for forever and a bad boy for the night

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-17-2002, 10:50 AM
Banned

I tend to agree with grumbleguts - confidence is a turn on. I'm in my late 20s now and am no longer attracted to the bad boys. I'm looking for a family man, someone I feel secure with . . .
Old 05-17-2002, 04:52 PM
Sensual Member

Belial~

Don't worry... nice guys finish first in the end! At least usually. I know what you mean about those kind of women. I honestly don't get it. Alot of my friends are like this. I am also attracted to self confidence, but not cockiness. I like someone who makes eye contact, and isn't afraid to express his opinion.
A man who stuck by me during the roughest times, and helped me through them won my heart. That, and the fact that he keeps me smiling with his sharp wit and zany personality. I like nice guys... always have... then again, my dad is a nice guy, and that is probably a big part in it. It is how I am used to being treated by men.
Old 05-17-2002, 05:01 PM
Show me your tits

Send a message via AIM to pje
I guess its a good thing that im a mix of both then.Im a really nice guy but have that really bad boy streak in me.Responsibilities get put first and then things get thrown out of the window and its time to fucking party
Old 05-17-2002, 11:43 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
the man I dated, my first real"love" was a sweet guy who took some risks, about a week after he left me he went to jail for possession... before I met him and during our relationship he never got caught.... he got careless. many of my ex's have been verbally abusive "no one wants you I'm with you outta the kindness of my heart...." one was physically abusive, and one was just plain nuts.....I usually find men and women who are at extremes..... it's harsh on all.

JKyttn
Old 05-18-2002, 10:34 PM
I make sexytime with you

Just seems like I'd actually have a chance if I wore Wu-Tang jackets, baggy jeans, and got caught doing B&E's you know? Who wants a geek?
Old 05-19-2002, 10:48 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

now now now.... I'm a good girl and I love my JNCOs.... and the big pants I make, I can blend with the freaks, geeks, and unfortunately the dealers.... I'm clean never been in trouble lots of my friends are cops and yet I still can pull off the bad girl bit.... anyone want a social chaemeleon??
Old 05-19-2002, 10:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
well you have been arrested Kyttn LOL, nipped in the bud so to speak LOL
I like your bad girl image and your view of life, would you take up with someone who is a nice guy if sparks flew??

Belial do not underestimate yourself buddy.
Old 05-20-2002, 03:21 AM
I love to eat fish!!

i think nice guys do finish last....

when i was at school (mmmm some years ago) i was always the one with-out the girlfreind ....since then i havent had a lot either. prob about 5 i think. in 10 years..

ICT always says its because im shy and dont pick up on the signals sent out by women but i think she is just trying to make me feel good.

ive been with some a couple of women who really tore my heart out...i still have a few hangups now.

there was this one girl i asked to marry me and she just said 'i dont want to marry a no hoper'. i was really upset.....but still went out with her for another 6 months...i was such a dope!!
Old 05-20-2002, 03:42 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Quote:
i think nice guys do finish last....--danziggy

i agree with you there, d. nice guys tend to have trouble in many respects. ICT may be right about signals. we all tend to miss them at some point or another. sometimes you may become lost in what you feel for the other person that you totally miss what's going on around you. i guess it's one of those happy medium kinda things.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 05-20-2002, 11:38 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Souls: now now I usually tried to let you finish first, because when I got off I was ready to go to sleep