Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2001, 03:15 PM
Stiff Member

spice up the sex life

Any body have any ideas that might spice up my sex life with my wife. With two kids its hard to find time and have the energy to have sex. After the kids go to bed we struggle to keep ours eyes open let alone feel like having sex. My sex drive is higher than my wife but if shes not in the mood shes not in the mood no matter what. If anybody has any ideas I would love to hear them.
Old 09-08-2001, 06:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
Thumbs up Date nights

We have found that date nights help. If you can get someone
to take the kids, even every 2 weeks, the two of you could have
sex without worrying about being interrupted.

My husband and I had the same problem. I have to be up
at 6:00 am to get to work, so I'm in bed by 10:00 and he stays
up until 11:00. By the time he comes to bed I'm asleep.

I've been staying up later just so we could get it together.

If your too tired at night try setting your clock for 1/2 earlier in the morning.........I would be a great way to start your day !!!!!
Old 09-08-2001, 12:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
Try Sex Games

I just posted a new thread under this subject.

Hubby and I sometimes play strip poker, and we also play
dress up games, it's really fun and very erotic..........

Just another thought !!!!!
Old 09-13-2001, 01:27 AM

The the thing you should do is send the kids to the grandparents for the weekend. Go to a hotel in the next town, and only come home if one of the children is in dire straits.
You need to learn to be lovers not just parents.
Old 10-02-2001, 08:10 PM
swan

Wink spice up your sex life

Come on guys have you thought of talking about your fantasy's. If your not the gelous type chat about where and when the best and worst time and we go on even write a list of questions and get your partner to do the same, and the question you ask them you have to give an awnser too. It dose work.

And for all of you who have kids go out have a good time and on the way back weather it be in a car or up againced a wall have more of a good time...

I also have kids and it is hard...

And for those who have a hi sex drive remember it may take a lot more Q+A to get your partner arosed so take your time.
Old 10-06-2001, 05:37 PM
CharlieB

gotta agree with swan

me and Jane have done this for foreplay for a long time (not all the time tho - I think the clue is variation ).
tell each other your fantasy, while each of u play with urself (or each other).
Best I think is if ur fantasy includes ur partner. I for 1 fantasy a lot of Jane being fucked by 2-3 (or more strangers), and this always seems to turn her on. But then again I think this only turns out well if u got a clue on what ur partners fantasy's is about. (if its not YOUR fantasy, make 1 up ) 1 way could be that u 2 make 1 up together.

anyways, don't let ur kids govern ur sexlife. this could be very destructive in the long run

best of luck

charlie
Old 10-07-2001, 09:21 PM

Cool Day-date, not fantasy.

I disagree.

At the end of the day when your batteries are

run out and you're running on autopilot, no normal

person is suddenly going to turn into a sex goddess.

That is the time to give her a back rub and a cuddle

and to lie and tell her she looks wonderful.

Send the kids to a double or triple feature at the

movies or another diversion, make your date for

a sexy lunch and play afterwords. Doing something

while you've still got the energy means you can both

put so much more, and get so much more out of it.

Not only that, it's actually fun.

Fantasy is OK once you've got the reality sorted.
Old 10-14-2001, 06:21 AM
swan

Oldfart must agree with you. Everything should be taken into account, If there too Knackered or there just not up to it and thats what i was saying Take it easy. It's not just you. Most couples dont realy know there partners. Most of us are moulded by our surounding's, up bringing, by our partners then in old age our ability. All you need to know is your partner and your limitations and get to know your partner. I do hope that most of us men dont just throw our partners over the kitchen table and be done with it, then order them to cook the dinner. even though I wouldn't mind my girlfriend doing that to me, the thing is she knows it and thats whats important KNOWING and GETTING to know.....

Thanks
Old 10-15-2001, 03:18 PM
sparkib

Videos......

I think it all depends on how old your kids are, our little boy is 2 and a half now and I guess now it is better, because although it has to be a quickie, it is still good.....

But when our son first wakes up he likes to watch one of his videos (yes we even get good old Blues Clues and Bear in the big Blue House in Australia too), anyway, if he is watching them he won't move for a good 20 minutes...which is plenty of time....

Games are good too, especially naked twister, or sex scabble (every word has to do with sex)...

Another good one is to make up a heap of penalty cards, by this I mean, you get a kiss if the other swears, or you get a free touch if the other does an annoying habit, and like all sports the more cards they get against them, after 5 you get the big one no matter what..

Or you could borrow our dice..... One lot has - 1 dice has body parts the other has actions (lick, kiss, touch, rub - boons, mouth, pussy) and the other dice, 1 has rooms and the other has pictures of positions ....

Enjoy...