Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2002, 02:36 PM
FastChic

New w/ question

This is going to make a lot of you laugh, I am sure. I've been single & got rather used to my toys but now I have a boyfriend. So far we've only had sex 4 times. Sadly they've been short experiences. I have yet to be on top. are there ways you can "practice" riding? I am afraid when I am on top I won't satisfy him. Can I have some tips here?
Old 01-10-2002, 03:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
FastChik---Welcome to Pixies!I am afraid that I have been sexually active for far too long to tell you how to do things.Things
that were taboo to mention;when I became active;are talked
about openly;now.That's good.Everyone did things before;they
just didn't admit it. Irish
Old 01-10-2002, 05:39 PM
Oral Freak

Welcome!!!

Welcome to Pixies --- there's a lot of great people and a lot of great advice, but one thing we don't have around here is a silly question, if it's asked in earnest. Glad you got up the guts up to share your question with us all!

As for an answer... I think the most important thing to do is just trust your instinct. When you first try to go on top, there may be an awkward moment or two as you try to line things up (I know there was for me & my guy ) but you'll soon get that sorted out. After that, just experiment! Try moving in different directions, and holding your upper body at different angles (leaning forward so you can kiss him or sitting straight up on him as if you were riding horseback) as you move. Pay close attention to what feels good to you, and to what feels good to him, and then try variations on that theme!

I was terrified to try that position at first (it was only the second time I'd ever had sex, so you can imagine how nervous I was!) but I find it surprisingly natural. If you're too worried that it's not going to be good, then it probably won't be --- but if you just let go and approach it as a very sexy way to play (rather than being on a mission to get one or both of you straight to orgasm in as few strokes as possible) then you'll find it's wonderful! For both you *and* him, that is.

He's going to love the sight of you doing your thing... Believe me! Place his hands on your hips or your waist and let him guide your motions a little, if that makes you feel more comfortable. Or else let him play with your breasts as you move... You, on the other hand, will have the absolute joy of being able to control what's going on --- you control the angle, the speed, the depth, and the timing! If he's ready to cum and you're not (you said your experiences so far have been unfortunately short?), then lift off him and just tease him a bit by running his head along your slit, not letting him enter, or else just shift your position somewhat. That way, *you* decide what happens, and you can exercise a fair amount of control over when, too!

I don't know any way to practise this in advance --- the particular height and width of his body between your knees and the angle of his cock are something you have to learn by experience. Besides, even if you could rig something with your toys to simulate all of that, you still wouldn't be getting the feedback from them about what feels best, and feedback is the key to learning!

One last thought: good luck!!!

--- sweetstuff
Old 01-10-2002, 06:58 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Smile No magic to this one!

You listen to what sugarfreecandy has told you.

I’m not positive I even understand the question properly. This is one that is SO NATURAL I don’t remember any awkwardness or experimenting at all.

One little addition you may want. Lock hands with each other and move your arms around with different amounts of resistance for each other. He’ll know what to do with his hips when he has you stretched out (like crucifixion) and keeps you tightly there when you’re cumming.

This one you should try at home!
Just go for it. No consideration necessary!

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-10-2002, 07:25 PM
Manwhore

Sugarfreecandy has it for this one. I just wanted to add that as a guy, I love it when my wife is on top. She is sometimes reluctant since she says she is fat. (Overweight, yes. But I don't think she is fat.) Besides, I think she looks sexy and that's why I like her on top. It also provides me an easier opportunity to reach around and feel her ass, or let her drop a nipple into my mouth. It's nice to just touch her while she rides me. I say go for it, try different things and talk openly about what feels good and what is not so good. Have fun!
Old 01-10-2002, 07:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
FastChic---See thread titled Advice.Somehow the threads got mixed up. Irish
P.S.Maybe I hit the new thread button?
Old 01-11-2002, 08:40 AM

When a guy first asked me to go on top I was absolutely petrified cos I didn't have a clue what to do, but he made me relax and kinda guided me into it. It felt wonderfully natural and now I love doing it. Dont worry about it, just enjoy learning!
Old 01-11-2002, 10:43 AM

FastChic,
Welcome to Pixies. You have gotten all the advice you need from the others and as Aquaman said, this is a great position for the guy as well as the woman. I love to suck my wifes nipples when she is on top and she loves this as well. Just relax and enjoy; the results will be great for both of you.
Old 01-11-2002, 04:52 PM
Just padding post count

Welcome

Fastchic the others have given you all the advice you need. But one thing they did not mention is the in this position the guy can also play with your clit if you are sitting up right and the Wife loves that.
Old 01-11-2002, 06:30 PM
Stiff Member

Speaking as a guy...

I would have to say is take it slow until you get a good rythem. Most important dont try to take long strides in and out, make them short and sweet because it can be a pain(hurt is the word) for the guy to have his penis slip out and bend. Ouch! I love my wife on top but its almost a grind session with short stides. Good luck Im sure you will be great!
Old 01-12-2002, 12:15 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

One I have always liked is to have my lady on top facing away from me. She can really get s good pace oing then. Plus I can play with her ass and reach around to play with her clit too. Not to mention I can sit up and play with her breasts.

Old 01-20-2002, 08:16 PM

I think I agree with what most have said in the fact that ... from my own experience anyway... it just comes naturally. I would say just relax and go with it... try different rhythms and see what feels the best for you and your partner. I, too, was nervous to try being on top. Being a full figured gal... I was self conscious, but he finally convinced me that it would be fun, so I tried it and from then on I loved it!! My husband gets sooo turned on when I ride him, and he likes a fast rhythm... then, when he is just about to finish, I start kind of a rocking motion which *always* gets me off and if I time it just right we can reach simultanious orgasm. I love looking down at him while we spasm together. Me on top is one of my favorite positions Can ya tell??