Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-01-2005, 03:32 PM

My Cousin

My grandmother and I went to visit my cousin "Steph", who is my grandmothers, brother's, daughter...follow me? Before we knew it and it was pretty late. If I left, I'd have to come back to "Stephs" the next morning to do some lawn work. I wanted to get started early because Texas summers get hot. Steph suggested I stay the night at her place to save an extra trip into town. My grandma agreed then left. We watched TV about 30 min then she went into her room. She came back out in 10 min or so with a white silk mid knee pajama bottom that were loose around the legs, a white silk robe with a white teddy visible beneath it...

Last edited by brocker1966 : 06-01-2005 at 04:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2005, 04:02 PM

My Cousin cont..

I was sitting on the sofa and she sat down on the floor with her back against the sofa. She began to rub lotion on her arms and neck. When she rubbed her legs, she would stick her legs straight in the air and rub her legs down. I started getting a little aroused when she came in the room with the pajama suit on, but I thought, 'Nahhhhh....nothings gonna happen...".
She scooted, still on the floor closer to me.
"I hope it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, but would you rub lotion on my shoulders and back?"
"No...", I said starting to tremble a little. She handed me the bottle of lotion and gave me a slight smile as she saw my trembling hand. She then sat in front of me with her shouders between my knees. I put lotion on my hands and rubbed them together and began massaging her shoulders. Her hands then began to hold my ankles then eventually began to caress them, running her fingertips up and around my shins and calves. She stopped long enough to partially remove her robe to her mid back. I began to massage her back in long strokes.

"My thoughts were, God!!!I cant believe doing this to my cousin". She leaned herself forward so I could get at her back better. At this point, she took one of my feet and placed it between knees, resting it inside the bend of her right knee. As I got to the second 'robe level', she let her robe fall off, leaving only her teddy and pajama bottoms on. My hands really started to shake at that point, having not have had sex at that point..

She kinda smiled and said, "Getting a little nervous?" I kinda shook my head and she said, "Seems like you need to relax...lets switch places."
I got off the couch, but Steph stayed on the floor with me. I scooted in between her parted legs and Steph pulled me into her.
"Do you want to take off your pajama top, It's ok...Ive seen you by the pool.", she whispered in my ear. I removed my top and she began to massage my neck, shoulders and back. Gradually I relaxed a little but still had a big hardon. "Lay on the floor on your stomach" I did so getting a little nervous. I felt her sit on my upper thighs as she began to massage my lower back, pulling down my pajama bottoms as she went. I tried to rub my erection into the carpet to get just a little relief. She stopped rubbing and leaned forward in my ear and whispered "Are you having fun?" It was at this point I noticed something warm and damp on my upper thighs...I thought she might have peed or something. I nodded 'Yes', and she replied "Want to make it a little more fun?" I nodded and she raised off me and told me to lie on my back...
Old 06-01-2005, 04:32 PM

My Cousin...con't

I rolled on my back, not thinking about my raging hardon. When I was on my back, I noticed my cock was very visible underneath my pajamas, not to mention my swollen head was pokiing up above my waistband. Another thing I noticed was that Steph's crotch seemed to be very wet and she had removed her teddy My hands went to cover up my cock and she gently held my hands to the side. "There's no need to be ashamed, you have something to be proud of..." she said as she smiled. She slowly released my hands and began to pull off my pajamas. She then began to stroke my cock and take in in her mouth. My hands rested on the top of her head as she took all 8' of me in her throat. One of her hands went between her legs and undid a snap. I had never seen panties with snaps in the crotch and it turned me on even more. She scooted up my chest until I could see here wet, swollen puffy pussy right in front of my face. Her musky scent made me giddy and almost swoon. "Have you ever tasted a woman's pussy?" she asked. I shook my head 'No...'. She scooted forward into my face and tried as best I could to suck and lick her. It must have worked because she started girating into my face and mouth, holding me firmly by the hair as she did so.

She released my hair and slowly began slide back down my body again. She straddled my cock and positioned it beneath her swollen wet pussy and slowly began to impale herself on my hardness. I thought I was going to cum right then and there but somehow she could tell it was my first time and took her time. Once she had me fully inside her, she began to girate and buck and raise herself up and down my shaft, taking care not to make me cum too fast. Finally her buckings increased and I felt her pussy begin to contract on my cock. Her involuntary contractions made it no use to hold back anymore. Our 'conversation' during the foreplay was basic and short; no dirty talk for the most part. When Steph came, her whole body became ridgid as her pussy muscles continued to squeeze my cock. A long drawn-out "Unnnnnnnnnnnnnngh!!!!" emitted from Stephs mouth as her orgasm overtook her and she fell forward, exahaused beside me on the floor