Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2001, 09:26 PM
Someone

Question Woman's opinions wanted.

I'm just wondering what women think of a 20 year old virgin?

I've bassically been very anti-social with girls growing up. I've had girls that liked me etc, and I'm not ugly, even ugly guys get laid anyway, but that's not the point though. I've never been one to go out with a girl just for sex, it always seemed like a waste of time and effort unless I loved her. and in my last years of highschool my sex-drive plummetted through the roof, so I was hardly getting erections for the effort to get laid, this was very depressing, don't know were it went, but it came back.

I'm personally confident with it all, and am a very happy person, I'm proud, and take personal pride that I havn't stooped to low levels to get laid. There's not too many girls that interest me to the point where I want to start a relationship either. but I've got my eyes on someone, but I'm feelin sorta insecure about what to say, and it's making things hard for me. I wouldn't tell my friends because they shouldn't know anyways and they'd proabably laugh, or not. Do you think she would think anyless of me if she knew, or should I not tell her? i figure that a girl would think it's sweet that I've been saving myself for the right one, and it's more deffinite she's not gonna catch any disease from me since I'm a fresh package in manner of speaking, shows self control too. I was an ordinary horny teen once, but never gave myself the chance to get some action because my confidence wasn't very high. And now like I said I can ask any girl out with ease usually, but I don't feel right unless there is some love for the person. another side of me thinks that she'd think that I was just some loser that couldn't get laid unitl she took pity on me haha.

I'm really not sure what to think, this is one of my biggest insecurities, I havn't had any real grilfriends besides real young kissing type stuff or that are more than friends either.
what would I say if she asked about past relationships, what could I say that wouldn't sound like no girls wanted to go out with me? that really sounds pethetic, and for a guy to say he hasn't found anyone that he really loves yet seems like a lie, but it truly isn't, I've been in love with girls that didn't love me, but none that did. there has been many girls that wanted to go out with me, but like I said, I don't care if I don't like the person beyond the physical and even further. If any women reads this, I would especially like your advise and oppinions. I never actually thought to ask this question, since even close friends don't seem approachable to this problem. It's sort of an ego thing to guys how mayby girls they pull etc, and I don't know what they would think of me if they knew.

thanks.
Old 12-13-2001, 10:36 PM

I think it's great that you have saved yourself for the right person.
I won't bother telling you that you're showing your a responsible person or that you're a romantic because you've had you're reasons and whatever they are it's great that you followed your head instead of letting the other one get the better of you.

If I had a guy tell me he was a virgin and wanted me to be his first, I'd be very flattered. Now if you are begining a relationship just tell her that you don't jump into casual sex and need to know a girl before things go that far. You don't need to tell her in the beginning you're a virgin. Not till you are sure you want to be intimate with her and the relationship is leaning towards that. The first few dates don't have to end in sex (though for some it does and that's fine). But do tell her you want to wait, cuz if you don't she may get confused if you don't put the moves on her. Just tell her when you're telling her about yourself. Kinda like, 'I'm the type of guy who likes football, and wants to know a girl before I get close and personal' (but please use better words than that, my tact leaves something to be desired).

If she asks about past relationships, you just tell her the truth, that the girls you've dated have never developed into serious relationships. Nothing wrong about that. You just haven't met the right one yet. But you don't have to put it that way.

When it's time to be intimate, you can tell her the truth. I don't think as a woman that it's a big deal for a guy to withhold that kind of information till it's necessary. I can't say about any other woman in this forum, but that's the way I feel.

I think if you are worried about inexperience, you'd only have to worry about women who are only interested in a quick fling and not about helping a guy develop sexually. I think it could be fun to help a guy find himself.
Old 12-13-2001, 11:20 PM
Someone

Thanks! I'd still like some other oppinions.
I feel perfectly comfortable that I can satisfy a woman if i choose, I know tons of techniques etc, I mean I'm sexualy educated beyond the basics, I don't think theirs anything I can actually still learn besides what comes with practice or hands on experience.
I feel she wouldn't even notice I was an amatuer if I didn't tell her, so that's not worrying me, it's bassically what woman in general think about it. It's not exactly that common these days.
I always think they'd laugh at me or soemthing.