Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2005, 01:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to danny6349
Jeff’s Obsession

Jeff’s Obsession

Jeff Bailey was obsessed with his eighteen-year-old daughter. It started the day he accidentally walked into the bathroom just as she was stepping out of the shower. Like anyone in that situation, he quickly backed out of the bathroom, mumbling profuse apologies with each hurried step. But the die was cast with that one small, seemingly insignificant mishap. He’d seen enough of her naked body, and he wouldn’t be able to forget.

Most people said that Amanda Bailey resembled Sarah-Michelle Gellar, who played the lead role in the television show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Jeff could see the resemblance; there was a striking similarity between his daughter and the television star that he couldn’t deny. The same slender build; soft, blond hair; wide sensuous mouth; long, sexy legs – both young women seemed remarkably alike.

After the bathroom incident, unbidden images of his daughter continued to flood his head, even though he tried hard to push them out. As the days wore on, Jeff’s resolve waned until he no longer cared. He began to entertain images of his daughter’s naked body in his mind’s eye, which quickly became fuel for masturbation. He could almost see Amanda lying naked in her bed, long legs spread wide, as he slipped his hard, nine-inch cock deep into her wet pussy.

Jeff worked the 3pm – 11pm shift at a local refinery and his wife and daughter were normally in bed asleep when he came home. One evening, as he sat at his computer and slowly jacked his cock while looking at photos of Amanda he’d scanned into a folder a few months back, he got up and walked down the hall to his daughter’s room. While the pictures of Amanda were great, especially the ones with the skimpy bathing suits, he needed something else. He needed something fresh.

All he planned to do was gently push the door open and look at her for a moment as she lay in her bed sleeping. His wife was out of town for the weekend, visiting her parents, so he was alone with his daughter and wouldn’t have to worry about Denise catching him. With the hall light off, Amanda wouldn’t be able to see him, but he would see her without any trouble. Amanda’s window faced the corner and the streetlight softly lit her room and he could see his sexy daughter lying on her back, her pretty face to him.

Jeff was naked under the bathrobe and he reached inside, grasped his hard cock and began to slowly jack off while he stared at his little girl. She was dressed in the usual long tee shirt she wore to bed and the blanket had fallen off her legs. Amanda’s body was visible to him from the waist down. The tee shirt had ridden up around her waist and, with the left leg bent at the knee; he could just see the crotch of her panties. He inhaled sharply and closed his eyes for a moment.

Jeff’s pulse was quick and his breathing was shallow, course, as he stood at the open door contemplating his next move. Temptation is a funny thing and it was beating loud and hard on the door in his head that held his lust in check. A little voice inside his head kept calling, inviting him to take a closer look. After all, he couldn’t really see Amanda’s panty crotch that well from where he stood. Just a little closer…

In the end, as it always was, the need for something new, the excitement of stealing into his daughter’s room and jacking off while she slept, drove him to her bed on trembling legs. The fear and lust was a heady mixture and Jeff could barely breath. He tried to swallow but his mouth was dry. His heart beat fast and hard in his chest. His eyes traveled from her pretty face to the tiny patch of fabric that covered her pussy mound, then down her long, soft legs to her petite feet.

He stared at her panty crotch and tried to visualize what her pussy looked like. Even though he could see the outline of her lips and the puffy mound, he had to have more. His mind buzzed with the exhilarating need to see and touch. It was dangerous but he had come this far. What would it hurt to go a little further?

Jeff stared for a long minute at Amanda’s face, then carefully slipped his fingers under the waistband of her panties. Slowly, very carefully, he began to inch the slinky, silky garment down over her hips. His daughter groaned softly and moved her legs. Jeff froze in place, his eyes wild with panic as he stared at her face, willing her not to wake up. Still, even the possibility of her waking and catching him, didn’t deter Jeff. Once he was sure that she was asleep, he began again to work the panties down her slender legs. Inch by inch he pulled Amanda’s panties down until he slipped them from her feet.

Her pussy was revealed to him and the horny father had to suppress a gasp when he settled his eyes on it. He could see that she shaved; her pussy mound was slick and smooth, free of hair. The pink labia folded back, revealing the delicate meat of her womanhood. Suddenly, Amanda slid her left hand across her tummy and rested it on her bare pussy. Low, barely audible groans escaped her mouth as she began to gently rub her clit. Jeff’s eyes widened. She’s masturbating in her sleep!

He closed his eyes for a moment. As he jacked his hard cock, Jeff knew that he couldn’t stop there. He had become an addict; he simply couldn’t stop himself. He looked at her face, then the door, knowing that he’d already gone to far. The thought that now took center stage in his head, wouldn’t go away. Temptation was just too great for him to refuse.

With his mouth dry and pulse hammering away at his temples, Jeff gently spread his daughter’s legs a little more and carefully crawled between them. She turned her head a little to one side, sighed and moved her hand away from her pussy. Jeff lowered his hips until the tip of his cock barely touched her slit that had become wet with her juices. While he watched her face, he slowly and gently moved the head up and down to lubricate it, and then positioned it at her fuck hole.

Jeff pushed lightly and felt his cock head begin to sink into his daughter’s pussy. Inch by inch he pushed until he was finally inside of his daughter, then stopped. He couldn’t believe that he was actually inside of his little girl’s wet, warm cunny. Taking a deep breath, he withdrew until only the head remained inside and thrust back in again. He rocked his hips slowly and easily back and forth a half dozen times before Amanda’s eyes opened suddenly. She lay staring, her expression confused as she gazed at her dad.

“Daddy…w-what…what…are you fucking me, daddy?” she said as her expression changed to one of alarm.

“Baby…please…I’m sorry but I need you!” he gasped.

“Daddy! Please…” she cried out softly. “Don’t do this!”

“I can’t help it, baby!”

Jeff continued to rock his hips, sending his hard cock in and out of Amanda’s pussy. He pushed her tee shirt up to reveal her small, cone-shaped tits and began licking the hard nipples. He sucked each one into his mouth, teased it with his tongue, and nibbled lightly on it. The feel of her soft young body against his, nearly drove Jeff wild with pleasure.

“Daddy, I-I’m your daughter! This is so wrong! Please take your cock out of me!”

“I can’t help it, baby,” he husked softly. “I need to fuck your sexy little pussy.”

“This is so wrong,” she sobbed gently.

He touched his lips to hers and she quickly turned her head away. He kissed her neck tenderly several times, sucked her ear lobe into his mouth and held her close as he continued to fuck her pussy. His thrusts were slow and deep and he could hear the sucking sounds her pussy made as he fucked her.

“Don’t cum in me, daddy,” she said softly. “Please…I’m not on the pill.”

“I won’t, baby,” he husked. “I promise.”

Suddenly, to his surprise, Jeff felt Amanda wrap her long, silky-smooth legs around his waist. He looked into her eyes. Her bottom lip quivered a little as she stared back at him. On impulse he kissed her again and this time she didn’t turn her head. It didn’t really feel like she was returning his kiss but she didn’t reject him either. He kissed her several times, her sensuous lips soft and yielding. Then, without a word, Amanda snaked her slender arms around her dad’s neck and parted her lips. Jeff nearly came when she accepted his tongue deep into her mouth.

They kissed passionately, deeply, their tongues probing and touching while Amanda’s hands caressed his bare back. He could feel her long nails raking his skin lightly. A shiver of delight crawled slowly up his back. Jeff increased the tempo of his thrusts, rocking his hips a little harder, a little faster. A soft moan escaped his little girl’s mouth.

“Oh, daddy…oh, fuck! This is so wrong!” she cried out. “Fuck me, daddy!”

“Oh, baby! Take daddy’s cock!”

“Yesssss!”

Jeff began slamming his hard cock into his daughter’s pussy, slamming it hard and fast. He gasped with pain and pleasure when Amanda’s nails dug into the skin of his back. Her legs tightened around his waist, her lips pressed hard against his lips, her mouth sucked greedily, wantonly on his tongue. Amanda began to gasp and grunt loudly, her voice filling Jeff’s ears with pleasure.

“I’M GONNA CUM!” She screamed suddenly.

It was all that Jeff could do to keep from cumming deep into his daughter’s pussy as she writhed and bucked under him and coated his hard cock with her cum. Her orgasm was wild and unbridled, as she thrashed wildly under him. Amanda raked her nails across his back and Jeff winced with the pain. But, in its way, the pain was good.

Finally, Jeff could take no more. He pulled his cock from Amanda’s pussy, crawled quickly up along her body and slipped it between her lips. Ropes of thick, hot cum exploded into his daughter’s mouth as he groaned long and loud. He could see Amanda’s neck move and realized that she was swallowing his seed.

Then his orgasm was over and Jeff moved slowly to the edge of the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed for a long while panting, trying to catch his breath. His whole body seemed to tremble violently. Finally, he looked over to Amanda, who had moved away from him. Her face was averted and a sheet covered her body.

“Please leave, daddy,” she said in a soft, barely audible voice.

Jeff fell asleep around three in his desk chair, staring at the dark face of the computer monitor. It was after eleven when he finally woke up and headed for the kitchen. He felt a sick knot in his stomach as he walked down the hall. He didn’t want to face his daughter after what happened last night, yet he knew he would have to eventually. He didn’t know what kind of trouble he had caused himself because of his recklessness but he knew he would have to patch things up with Amanda. He wasn’t really all that concerned with what his wife would think and he was sure she would know when she got home. But the look on Amanda’s face when she asked him to leave was a look he’d never forget.

He found his daughter in the kitchen, sitting at the table drinking coffee. The two exchanged awkward greetings while he poured a cup. He wanted to tell her he was sorry but he couldn’t gather enough courage to open his mouth. They sat in silence for several minutes, then Jeff got up and headed back to the guest room he used as an office. He sat down at his desk and sighed heavily.

Suddenly, the door opened and Amanda stepped in, still wearing her robe. She stood at the door, a miserable, lost look on her face. Jeff was about to open his mouth and speak when some inner voice told him to wait. The knot in his stomach tightened and he was certain that she was about to say things he didn’t want to hear. But, he told himself, you have only yourself to blame.

“We need to talk, daddy,” she said finally, her voice low and soft.

“I know,” he nodded.

“Last night…well, I didn’t want to fuck you and I was disgusted with myself for giving in. I mean, you’re my dad and you’re not supposed to fuck your daughter.”

“I-I’m so sorry,” he said.

“I got up this morning and all I could think about was what happened.” Amanda sucked in a sharp breath of air. “And I kept seeing your face when I told you to leave.”

“You had every right-”

“I love you, daddy,” she said, interrupting him. “I love you so much and I don’t want us to be strangers. What happened last night changed our relationship and…”

Amanda’s voice halted and she averted her face for a moment. Jeff remained silent, giving her time to finish her thought. She nervously combed long fingers through her long, silky blond hair. Finally, with a sigh, she locked eyes with Jeff and stepped away from the door. To his surprise, his daughter shrugged out of the robe and let it fall to the floor at her feet.

“I want to be your lover, daddy,” she said in a soft voice.

“You don’t have to do this, Amanda.”

“Don’t make me beg, daddy,” she said in a voice that was almost a whisper.

He stood slowly and took a step toward his daughter. “But, last night-”

“I told you to leave my room,” she finished for him. “I was ashamed, daddy, but no more. I woke up this morning and realized that I need you as much as you need me. I know you and mom don’t have sex much anymore and that’s probably the reason you fucked me last night. But last night was special. No man has ever made love to me like you did. No man has ever made me cum.”

“Amanda…”

“I want to be your woman, daddy. Please make me your lover.”

Amanda slid her arms around his neck and stood on tiptoes to take Jeff’s tongue into her mouth. As they kissed passionately, Amanda helped him out of his robe. Jeff gasped into her mouth when he felt his daughter’s soft fingers curl around his hard cock. They stood close, locked in a passionate embrace, their hands exploring, tongues touching and loving.

She lightly pushed him back into his chair, then straddled his legs. They both gasped with pleasure when Amanda lowered her pussy and took her daddy’s hard, throbbing cock deep into her pussy. Slowly they began to fuck, their bodies moving in perfect rhythm. Jeff’s head reeled with the sudden change in his daughter. He couldn’t believe such a young, sexy, alluring young woman could want him as her lover.

“Don’t pull out when you cum, daddy,” she said in his mouth.

“But, I thought you said you’re not on the pill.”

“I’m not,” she smiled. “I want to have your baby.”

“Oh, sweetheart…”

“I want your seed in me, daddy,” she husked. “The same seed that made mommy pregnant with me.”

Jeff felt his blood begin to boil with the overwhelming excitement that ran fiercely through his loins. His daughter’s pretty eyes gazed into his as her long, soft fingers caressed his chest. His slipped his hands under her slowly bouncing ass and grasped her velvet-smooth cheeks. He squeezed them hard enjoying the feel of her ass cheeks in his hands.

“What about your mom?” he asked. “She’ll hit the roof when she finds out your pregnant with my baby.”

“I don’t care. She obviously doesn’t care about you or she would be here fucking your lovely cock, instead of me.” Amanda brushed a stray lock of hair from her face. “How long has it been since she you two fucked, daddy?”

Jeff shrugged. “I don’t know…maybe a couple of months, maybe more.”

“That’s too long. Well, it doesn’t matter because you’re my man, now, and I want to have your baby.”

“I want to have a baby with you, sweetheart,” he growled low and soft.

“Then, fuck me, daddy! Fill my pussy with your hot baby seed!”

Jeff picked up the speed and intensity of his thrusts and began to slam his cock into his little girl’s pussy. Amanda hissed her pleasure and began to nibble on his lips. Jeff mashed his mouth to hers, pressing hard, and kissed her with a forceful ferocity. Their coupling had all at once become animalistic, almost brutal in its passion. She cried out with the hard, fast thrusts of his huge, powerful cock as it continued to slam relentlessly into her sopping wet cunt.

“You like fucking my little-girl cunt?” she gasped.

“I love your little-girl cunt, baby!” he husked.

You want to cum in me, don’t you?”

“Yesssss!”

“You want to make a baby in your little girl’s tummy don’t you, daddy?” Amanda’s mouth had become a feral grin as she dug her long nails into his back. “You want to breed me like a bitch, don’t you?”

“Oh, babyyyyyyyyyy!” he gasped forcefully.

Hearing his little girl talk dirty to him and knowing that she wanted to have his baby finally drove Jeff over the edge into the deep abyss of the most intense orgasm of his life. He slammed his cock deep into Amanda’s pussy one last time, lifting her into the air as his cock exploded. He came hard, harder than any time in his life. Rope after rope of thick, boiling cum spilled into his daughter’s hot, cum-hungry pussy.

Amanda screamed and began to writhe madly as she started to cum. Her eyes glazed over with white-hot lust while her mouth issued whimpers and grunts of pure satisfaction. She clung to her daddy’s neck, kissed his mouth with intense urgency, while her pussy coated his hard cock with her cum.

Finally, they both slipped to the floor and lay side by side, their bodies trembling, mouths gasping for air. Father and daughter held each other tightly, their shuddering bodies pressed together. Jeff kissed his daughter softly, tenderly, as his hands caressed her soft skin.

“Now what?” he asked finally.

“I cook you breakfast,” she grinned. “You’re going to need your strength.”

“I am?” he asked with raised brow.

“Well, mom won’t be home until late tomorrow and we have all of this free time to fuck.” She grinned and hugged Jeff tightly. “Besides, we have a baby to make.”

“Oh, Amanda…”