User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
This is not the pixies I know where everyone is entitled to thier opinion. I recall posting to a pic thread in which I voiced a negative reaction to the ladies comments about her husband. I was told that I didn't have to look at/read that thread if I didn't like it.

incest lover never said anything about large women until I did.

And i had my opinion...i know what i read thank you. As for your thread with negative comments, i dont recall it, maybe hubby likes to be called such things, whatever they were?

I stand by my post! Like it or lump it.

By the way having an opinion is fine, i have mine as you know, that does not give you the right to be rude. Making such assumptions by ANYONE about mature or larger women is bullshit plain and simple.

As for what the OP says now, yes i see it, but i'm not at this stage inclined to believe it, seeing as it only came after others posted that they were not amused.

As stated i withhold my open arms at this stage, time will tell.
Old 04-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
Yeah i am reserving judgement.. Welcome to pixies .. From an Mature woman and who is considering big who is neither desperate or just grateful to get laid.
Pfft deal with it
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 04-12-2011, 05:25 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
This is not the pixies I know where everyone is entitled to thier opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and they are also responsible for it. When people say hurtful/racist/sexist/discriminatory/ignorant things they could/should be called out for it.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I'm probably going to get bit for this (though that doesn't sound to bad actually....), but I believe what was originally meant by the statement was that he enjoys being with all women, regardless of age, weight, etc.......It was a simple misunderstanding as I'm sure we've all done previously. If not on this forum, than in some other respect of our lives.

As for the statement about heavier and/or older women giving more because of desperation.......I've heard similar previously outside of Pixies and have no clue how true it is. Perhaps it wasn't the best way to introduce oneself, but what's done is done. How about we all take the opportunity to start over?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 04-13-2011, 01:30 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
I'm probably going to get bit for this (though that doesn't sound to bad actually....), but I believe what was originally meant by the statement was that he enjoys being with all women, regardless of age, weight, etc.......It was a simple misunderstanding as I'm sure we've all done previously. If not on this forum, than in some other respect of our lives.

As for the statement about heavier and/or older women giving more because of desperation.......I've heard similar previously outside of Pixies and have no clue how true it is. Perhaps it wasn't the best way to introduce oneself, but what's done is done. How about we all take the opportunity to start over?

Another one here who's been on facebook too long - found myself looking for a "like" button there!!

I must say, the OP didn't seem particularly offensive to me; but I accept some may have found it so.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 04-13-2011, 05:31 PM
Suck Me

My orig post

Hope all is clear now,seemed that it got off track a little just wondering and asking if anyone else into incest,does it,thinks about it fantasize about etc what ever
Old 05-07-2011, 06:46 AM

I had sex with 2 of my cousins and continue to regularly fuck one of them.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Made in England

just wondering..........are you the product of incest?

or just a one who indulges!

Last edited by BIBI : 07-23-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:14 AM

I fuck my cousin and enjoy swinging with her. We've been married 15 years and have 5 kids that are their own cousins. No one would ever know, if we didn't bring it up.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Suck Me

Red face Product of Incest

I guess so mom and pop my he rest in peace were cousins,not sure where on the ladder but they were,And now I indulge in it with all female family members and alot outside of the family too,guess I,m a Man Whore at Heart
Old 12-22-2011, 10:14 PM

I wonder, where does incest transition from taboo to genetics?
Old 12-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Acording to the law of the land, every state in the Union allow second cousins to marry. And most states even allow first cousins to marry. So that is the "legal" definition to look at.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:44 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

not quite prepared in story development to reveal detail close to chest, while time so wet in recreating before drying to a traceable maturity
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 03-22-2012, 04:04 PM

here are pics of my 30 yrs old cuz
she knows iam posting pics of her
she looks like Jennfier anniston
hope you enjoy the pics
and write comments and do whatever you want with the pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 181586_10150136387773109_507318108_7912029_5033300_n.jpg (77.6 KB, 428 views)
Old 03-22-2012, 09:20 PM

Very nice!