Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-03-2003, 12:06 AM

I felt the long rock hard shaft of the ass man penatrate my pussy from behind. But I was so turned on and having seen him do such a job on Pam I didnt even flinch. I pushed my tongue ito Pam's ass hole as far as i could and began licking out the huge amounts of semen from it. I couldn't believe that he had dumped so much into her in just one load. As I continued to work on Pam's ass I felt an imence orgasam welling up deep inside of me. The huge cock within my vagina hit boath my clit and g-spot perfectly making the approaching orgasam come all the faster. He pumped his prick faster and faster, it was like a massive dam with far too much water to hold back. And then it hit me, I came with a fource that I had never before felt in my life. It hit with an earth shattering weight that made my whole body shake. It went on and on for what seemed like an eternity. All the while his member continued to pound me, finally releasing another huge load of cum deep inside of my love tunnel. My orgasam finally ended and I collapsed on the floor utterely exhausted.....

-Yogi Berra

"Running is good. It is good for your feet, and it is good for your legs. It is also good for the ground, it makes it feel needed"

-Snoopy