Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2009, 02:30 PM

Senior year continues

As Misty,Brooke stood nude Mrs. Beasley checked them both out walking around them. She slapped each girl on the ass "I want both of you to bend over my desk." Misty led the way Brooke followed. I had a perfect view of there fat ass's and gapped pussies as my wife bent over Mrs. Beasley slipped her fingers inside her gradualy her whole fist slipped inside her she continued to fist her a few miniutes and then pulled out. "Damn your loose" slapping her ass again moveing on to Brooke easeing 2 fingers in "Now thats better" she works 4 fingers in Brooke tossed her head back and grinded on her hand. She slipped her thumb into her ass. "Nice tight ass" she coments Pulling out of Brooke she looks at me my cock still in my hand. "You can fuck Brooke now" I waste no time going to her I slip my cock inside her from behind and gently pump her in and out I reach around her and squeze her big tits. "We'll Does it piss you off seing your husband fuck Brooke?" "No he fucked her last night." "Ya'll are such whores" "We learned from a whore like you." Mrs. Beasley slapps her. "Your gonna pay for that you little bitch" She picks up her paddle."Bend over" Misty bends over and takes the paddleing that turns her creamy white skin to a beat red tears run down her face streaking her makeup. I continue fucking Brooke I pull out of her pussy and grab a tube of lube and put a generous amount on my cock before easeing it into her ass"uh uh uh oh yes" She cried as I loosend up that tight ass of hers slapping her on the ass ocasionally I feal myself fixing to cum I grab her around the waste and hold my dick as far up her as I could and shoot my load filling her shit shoot with my hot jizz. We both collapse on the coutch and watch Misty get tortured. Gotta go now more later