Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2003, 12:11 PM
Suprise Me

Exclamation I live in a cave!!!

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!

Life for me the past few months have been somewhat strange.. stressful, hectic, and kinda blah. I am afraid that I haven't been very good company to much of anyone and haven't been very active in posting on the threads.

Me bad cause I haven't been the most solitious person in welcoming all the new members!!!! And there has been a lot of them!!!!! YAY!!!!

So, to all of you who have joined our Pixie's Family recently WELCOME!!!!! You will love it here!!!! It is much more than a sex site.

Well, just this Monday past, I became an employed person again after months of being out of work!!!!! Interviewed on a Friday afternoon and started Monday morning - go figure!!

I have been working since I was 12 years old, with of course the normal time off for babies and such, and being an unemployed person really wears thin on the nerves and makes you question some of your self-worth. Well, apparantly there was a reason for the length of time out of work because my new job is just wonderful, fits right in with all that I know how to do, and actually pays me what I am worth!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yah-Hooooooo!!!

So, to all of you who have PMed me wondering where I have been hiding, and worrying about me - a BIG THANK YOU!!!!! To let all of you know, the posts on Pixies really have brightened my days of blah, and I appreciate each and every one of you!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Old 10-19-2003, 12:27 PM

Cheyanne,

Sorry you've been down. Glad that you're on your way up. Good news about the job! Hope things continue to improve for you.
Old 10-19-2003, 12:44 PM

Party at Cheyanne's cave to celebrate?

Is there an escape tunnel to the Dungeon?

Is the beer cold yet?
Old 10-19-2003, 01:01 PM
Banned

I've got the beer! It's freshly bought and cold!

Cheyanne, it's funny how unemployment can make you feel low. You're stressed about money and wonder if you're ever going to get another job. I've been there, believe me.

It's awesome that this job pays you what you're worth! Now get your ass back to chat!
Old 10-19-2003, 01:47 PM
Booger Lama

great to hear Cheyanne glad to here that you've got a job and you are getting paid what you are worth hope to hear more from you again and see you back in chat soon

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 10-19-2003, 02:56 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I don’t know what kind of job can afford to pay what you’re worth to us, but I’m happy for you. I’ll “drag” Steph (she’s got the beer) over to your cave and we’ll party in your panties.

Congratulations hun.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Just adding my congratulations to the rest. It's good to see your nic back on these pages. I hope all continues to get better and better. Great to discover good news.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 10-19-2003, 04:40 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
YAY Chey!!!!!!! ((hugs))

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-19-2003, 10:36 PM
Suprise Me

AWWWWWWWWWw **snif**snif**.................

jseal ~ thanks a bunch... I hope so too...

Oldfart ~ Just open up the closet in the library and slide down the pole.. hehehe

Steph ~ you are one of a kind!!! (((HUGS))) and thanks! Will be getting my ass back into chat soon.. LOL (Labatts Blue works for me ~ been ages since I had some.. will trade ya some Krispy Kremes for a case of that.. )

Booger ~ Hugs to you too.... And I would like to say that I am soooooo glad that you and grneyes actually got to meet

PF ~ My berry man.. :lust: Thanks for the encouragement and special message. You always make me smile and bring a little light into a dreary world. Party in my panties??? LOL Sounds good to me..

BigBear57~ thanks for the well wishes...and, good things always come in threes??? Right??? lol

Lilith ~ ((((HUGS)))) You are a strong woman, and I am glad that I know you.. often times when I was lurking and didn't feel like posting, I often wondered how you would react to certain things.. and then I knew you would kick ass.. lol and not let yourself get into too much of a funk.. inspiring you are..

Old 10-20-2003, 05:33 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by Cheyanne

Lilith ~ ((((HUGS)))) You are a strong woman, and I am glad that I know you.. often times when I was lurking and didn't feel like posting, I often wondered how you would react to certain things.. and then I knew you would kick ass.. lol and not let yourself get into too much of a funk.. inspiring you are..

Chey~ is why I am always glad you can not see me having a hissy fit or a 'go to pieces' through my computer When you feel lurky just PM me and I will lurk with you

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-20-2003, 05:56 AM
Just me.

Cheyanne, congratulations on getting the new job. Here's hoping it'll be everything you could hope for ... and more! You're a terrific person and deserve the very best.

Now, next time you get to feeling blah, you just call us and we'll all come over and tickle you.
Old 10-20-2003, 06:12 AM

Good luck and best wishes for the new job.

I hope it suits you for as long as you want and starts paying better than you think your worth (try what your worth to pixies folk, you'll get 4 times as much at least).

I'm stuck on a disabillity pension and know what unemployment is like, hard as hell for a workaholic, even worse when you're physically incapable these days.

So keep you're health, you're job, and you're love life active and in good order cheyanne, as the trekkies say "live long and prosper"
Old 10-20-2003, 08:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Hey Chey Thats great to hear.

I got very ill and didnt work for 2 1/2 years and I felt pretty hopeless.

I was used to being at the sharp end and accomplishing things so being unemployed was difficult self esteem wise as well as financially.

After being in my new job for 6 months I am much improved so I know how you feel.

Wonderful news and I am so happy for you
Old 10-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Wanting More

((Cheyanne)) I can certainly understand the stresses of a job hunt! I am so happy to hear that your new employer picked out such a great person for the job! ^5! Congrats!!

And you are ALWAYS one of the bright parts of Pixies!

Old 10-21-2003, 07:53 PM
Suprise Me

LOL - Lil, you go to pieces??? (OK, I will PM ya when I am a lurking mood)

dicksbro - <grins> I am not fond of being tickled, but the cumming ummmmerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr coming over part sounds good! :lust:

kgb253 - thanks for the good wishes.... and you are right, being out of work really sucks!

grumbleguts - Thanks and (((HUGS))) to you for your accomplishment too.... maybe we are in for an upswing!!!

BlondeCurlGirl - Thanks!!! Now, care to go shopping with me? We can celebrate your new job and mine at the same time!! I am in need of a new purse, and I just know that you would be a good companion to take with me to pick one out.. LOL