Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-23-2019, 08:24 AM

Anymore?

Do u want more or do you prefer the MM sex threads??
Old 10-23-2019, 05:04 PM

Getting wild

Paul drove for a few hours, I fell asleep. When I woke it was about 2pm, it was hot and sunny. We were parked in car park, it was a national trust site - House and gardens. There were about two cars in the car park. I looked around and said

I'm not confident to go into a public place...

Paul smiled, he was charming in a very cute way, it's ok I thought we could just use the gardens and keep our distance...

We got out the car, and he immediately held my hand, this felt good and we walked together into a semi-formal garden and then into a larger garden with hedges and benches. I felt Paul's hand move to my back and then slowly caress my bottom, resting his hand across my cheeks.

He leaned in kissed my mouth and whispered

Your bottom is so so soft, I love sliding my cock between your cheeks and then you are so tight, you look so good with my cock stretching your tight hole, love seeing it going in and out,

We sat at a bench, next to a fountain and a huge rose bush. He turned kissed my mouth and we kissed deeply, his hand on my neck, his other hand on my knee then he slid it up my dress, to my stocking top. I could feel myself straining in the panties, and feeling slightly dizzy, and very horny. My hand dropped to his crotch and I caressed his growing hard bulge. I was breathing hard, his kisses taking away my breath, his hand now gently running across the band of flesh between my stocking top and my panties. I felt precum leak I to my panties...

I slowly and carefully undid his trouser, unzipped and reached in, holding his cock, feeling its smooth flesh, the hard bell end andvthecwarm precum leaking out.

Oh Suzy, Paul moaned, please suck my cock...you love cock

I checked around and dropped my head, his cock smelt great, and precum dripped out in little sticky trails, I eagerly licked it up, savouring its flavour. Then with no hesitation I took his bell end into my mouth, my lips tight around the head, my cheeks pursed and tongue flicking around his head...

He groaned, gently caressing my bottom.my head bobbed up and down, sucking hard and deep. His hand reached under my skirt, I raised my bottom and he pulled my panties down to my ankles, I stepped out of them - Paul raised me up and I knew the next step, I knelt on the bench facing the hedge behind, gripped the back, spread my legs, raised my bottom, and then felt his hot hard cock slid between my cheeks.

I'm fucking you now, my cock is going in all the way..

Please please! I moaned, he squirted lube onto my anus.

Suzy your hole is so small and tight, but I'm going in said Paul and gently pushed in inch by inch into tight yielding bottom. I felt his balls against me, then he started a slow delibberate thrusting, waves of pleasure emanating from my tight whole ran across my body. He pushed in deeper, gripping my hips, pulling my skirt up high I was blushing, totally exposed, totally open, delicious feeling - my body quivered as an orgasm exploded over me, my own cock shooting cum, Paul groaned and gave two short urgent thrusts into my tight bum. Then he collapsed on top

He stayed lodged hard in me for a bout 30 seconds then he oh so slowly and gently withdrew.

My panties I mumbled..
Old 10-23-2019, 05:10 PM

More

Paul passed them to me, I hurriedly pulled them on, I wanted to feel the cum oozing into them, and as we walked to the car I felt it dripping into my panties, a small amount dribbled down to my stocking top.

Paul looked at me - happy? Nice wet panties? Feel well fucked?

Yes I replied, I feel full of cum,,,

We reached the car and I sat in my wet panties loving the feel of cum between my cheeks, slowly running out of my tight hole. Paul drove on, after a few hours he stopped at a lay by and I ran into some dense bushes and changed, it felt so drab and so dull being a guy again.. Paul drove on and in less than 40 minutes he dropped me in Croydon.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:12 PM

Hello

Can readers tell me of this was hot or not??