Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2002, 06:05 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
a ex of mine said whe she was with a woman she was gay but when with a guy she was hetro but the same person both ways
Old 03-23-2002, 03:37 AM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
What a thread, I have so many thoughts whizzing around my head now

Like for me there has to be a mental thing, a spark to be attracted to someone, physcial build does have a lesser influence. I get attracted by what goes on inside their heads and love the verbal interaction. Now I've never been with a woman, but I sure as heck have some vivid dreams about it and there are women that I am attracted to because of the spark that is there when we are together.

Perhaps one of the reasons these feelings have never came to actuality is the society in which we live and love. It makes us afraid to be open about our thoughts. I have been labelled easy before by past boyfriends when they find out about my past and I shudder to think what they would call me if they knew about my female dreams. Thank heavens for MrX who is the most sexual and open bloke I know, and all the other wonderful guys here at Pixies

Sorry for the ramblingness of this, you've just got my brain working too hard first thing in the morning!
Old 03-23-2002, 03:47 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
I think (I know opionions are a dime a dozen) that you shouldn't have to label your sexuality. I am attracted to both men and women and have sexual encounters with both. If that makes me bi-sexual then so be it. In sex there is no wrong or right answers there is just what makes you feel good.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 03-23-2002, 06:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Thanks for putting this thread on the top again. It has really opened my eyes and mind a lot.

I am now a sexual person after reading the insightful comments.

Its the sort of thing that makes Pixies such a special place. There are some very interesting and thought provoking threads. To me the term sexual is good because it puts everyone together and doesnt isolate anyone into a minority that can be victinised by another.

As a young teenage boy I had a male friend and we explored male to male sex in some forms. I was very shy towards females and this was good for me at the time. I joined the Air Force and was homosexually gang raped and that was an experience so horrible that it stuffed my life up for many years.

Later I found sex with women and that is now my exclusive preference. I do admire other men in an aesthetic way but I am not tempted to have any more male to male.

I do not have any worries about other people having their own preferences, except that they must be with adults and not be foisted on children and having sex with animals is not acceptable to me either.

so thats my soap boxing LOL

cheers
Grumble
Old 03-25-2002, 02:01 AM
Perky Member

Thanks for putting this thread on the top again. It has really opened my eyes and mind a lot.

I completely agree with grumbleguts. This is one of the best threads I have read yet. So many times I have had these same types of discussions with friends of mine, but they often didn't comprehend. This is just one of the many reasons I love this site. I, as many of you who have read my other posts may know, am interested in both sexes. When people ask my orientation I do usually respond with "i'm just very sexual". people are people. If i'm attracted to you it is based on many things, some of which are intelligence, personality, looks. it matters not to me your gender. There is so much more i can say on this topic, but its late and my vocabulary goes to hell after 9. maybe i'll go on at a later date if people are interested. anyway, goodnight all - ash
Old 03-25-2002, 08:39 AM

Hi all
I am a hetor male and my wife is hetro female. I can't see me having a bi relationship with an other man and I know she doesn't want one with another female. But that doesn't stop me from dreaming abut having a threesome with her and another woman. The other woman would have to special to both of us. I know I couldn't share her with another man and I would never ask her to share me with another woman. Does that sound strange?

Charlie
Old 03-28-2002, 03:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to pussykitten
Not at all charlie, me and my boyf go through the same fantasies, me and him with other girl, 'cause it gets him off, him and me with another guy 'cause it gets me off, and we regularly joke about it with my gay best friend, but when it comes to reality we would just rather stick to each other, i hope that made sense
Old 03-29-2002, 02:39 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Quote:
I'll take the generic label of just SEXUAL" it was in essence a way of defying labels.--hotgirl4u2nite

I agree. We are all a bunch of fully FUCK-tioning human beings. Sexual animals in pursuit of happiness.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 05-27-2002, 02:57 PM
Britney

I don't think of myself as bisexual..i dont like labels like that. anyone can be attractive to me, its not based on their gender or anything else. you just know it when you see them.

when i was a teenager i thought everyone was like this, but now i know most people are very narrow in who they will be attracted to.
Old 05-27-2002, 05:27 PM

Good debate - Wanda make an interesting point. I'm always worried about labels - gay, lesbian, bi-sexual - we are people not types or conditions - I think we have to accept that we are sexual - time,place and person will determine who it is with.
Old 05-27-2002, 05:38 PM

Missed something, I feel that it is okay though if individuals want to frame or define or support themselves with gay/lesbian/bi-curious - basically we like sex and getting it on? Or why are we all looking in Pixies?

Last night I had an incredibly wonderful love-making session with my spouse - warm, tender and at points dirty - eg rubbing my cock on her nipples (just wanted to get that off or on her chest!) and her demanding "suck my tits" and other times I like taking a hard cock into my mouth - as long as it is consensual and with adults why judge?

A.

Emancipate - licence roving hands- between, behind, above -pardon to john donne.
Old 05-27-2002, 05:50 PM

I think all these labels are don't us any good, and if your consenting adults and want to have sex, male on female, male on male, female on female or what have you, whats the problem? its just sex, and its healthy.
Old 05-27-2002, 06:33 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
labels can help when you first start to question your sexuality
you feel the world and your self spining out of control
you think your sick and a freak .
the label bisexual gave me some thing to hold onto
this word helped me discover who i was just some body
who has male and female lovers also if there is a word for it
then there must be more like me
i dont use the bisexual label alot anymore but it did get me
where iam today
Old 05-31-2002, 12:18 AM
Living Loving n Laughing

Send a message via AIM to nikanik Send a message via MSN to nikanik Send a message via Yahoo to nikanik
I say love the one you are with. be it a man or woman or both as long as you and that person is happy with the situation its a good thing.