Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2003, 11:47 PM

Questions for the boys...

Let's call this research for us girls, so we can get to know you a little better. Girls, feel free to add questions you think important to it. Answer the best you can, gentlemen (or roughmen, if you prefer it that way ).

These are based on your personal preferences or opinions. Inquiring minds would like to know why to your answers.

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship?

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure?

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it?

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?
Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country...

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most?

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?

Well, I have to go away for a few days, so by the time I get back I hope to be blown away by some of the answers! Ladies, feel free to add more questions!
Old 12-08-2003, 11:50 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

fantastic questions... come on guys.. I am dying of curiousity... this answers should be interesting
Old 12-09-2003, 12:44 AM
Lets Get It On

Re: Questions for the boys...

<--miles

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman?
My wife is younger but we have experienced alot in 7 years
To be honest, if a woman can let go of her inhibitions and really get into the moment, experience doesnt matter as much. And i certainly dont mind teaching...or being taught for that matter.

Relationship...no doubt

Give, because i know that pleasing her pleases me and vice versa.

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating?
I have never really done the cyberchat thing, but i can comfortably say neither of us would consider that cheating.

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it?
Yes

Yes

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you?
18-65...im in the above 30 below 40 category.

this is a 2 part answer...a) Her essence - b)based purely on physical traits...im an assman!

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either?
shaved or just a little patch.

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for?
Salma Hayek for me, John Holmes for Cassidy!

M&C's Sexporium
Cassidy's Fun House
Old 12-09-2003, 01:10 AM

Depends on the situation.

Definitely the relationship. No-strings sex is pretty hollow.

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure? Both equally.

Nope.

Depends on the girl.

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it? Nope, they're welcome to have at it if they'd like

Note: Over here in the UK you're legally alright at 16, and I'm sure it changes from country to country. Guys, keep your answer legal for at least your country...

Consent varies by state in the US from 16-21. I couldn't see going for a girl under 18 unless she was 17 and very mature. Oldest I'd go... probably 35. I'm in my early 20's.

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most? Lips or stomach, it's a tossup.

Keep it shaved, a patch is fine if you must.

Natalie Portman?
Old 12-09-2003, 02:44 AM

Mmmmmh - well here goes......

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman? Experience wins!

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship? Both - at different life stages

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure? yes to both

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating? No

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it? You bet!

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it? You bet (but I hope he's pretty)

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? How old are you? 20 + (I believe in community service - if an older lady asks, it would be ungentlemanly to refuse)

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most? a) a nice dirty mind b) whichever bit I happen to be licking at the time

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either? As with armpits! If she doesn't take care of her pussy then she's not very sexy (total shaving not essential - just neat and tidy is also fine

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for? A 3some with Virgin Teen and the genie, of course! What else could a man wish for?
Old 12-09-2003, 06:25 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Experienced, always.

Depends on the situation. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Answer is a little wishy-washy I know but that is how I feel.

Both. Gotta give to receive.

Nope, it is hardly real and that would be how I'd approach it. Is it any different to looking at the pictures of women who post in here?

Wouldn't any red-blooded male?

I guess. Depends on the guy. He wouldn't want to be hairy or have a bigger dick than me. The last comment was a joke by the way!

I used to work on a 3 year theory, ie 3 years either side of my age. However, I threw that out the window when I met my partner. I'm 31, she is 36. I guess that means it is 5 years either side.

Is saying all of it being greedy? Mind, butt, breasts if I am.

Kept neat is fine by me. I've had both and both are fine. But if it is like a jungle down there, whoa man, call a search party!!

Have I misunderstood this question? Everyone seems to be picking a woman. The one sexual favour is easy as all hell for me. Blow job (sexy woman included - after all it is a genie!). Love 'em, can't get enough of them!
Old 12-09-2003, 08:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to omen
1) I prefer to have an experienced, older woman. I like to learn.

2) What's nicer? DO i feel more fullfilled in a realtionship: yes. I have not had no strings attached sex for three years, it would take getting used to.

3) I like to give, but I have learned to recieve. Its a balance, and for a person to feel sexy, they need to feel confident giving as well as reciveing. I have learned to sound sexy while i recieve, which is another form of giving.

4) I dont think its cheating.

5) Yes, if she is turned on by it.

6) Is the guy looking to be intimate with me? It is not a turn on for me, so no. At least, not yet. She should allow me to bring in the guy, just as she brought in the girl. But, it depends how drunk i am.

7) I would have sex with any older woman who could still turn me on. So, 5o, maybe even sixty. Youngest, same thing. If they can turn me on I'm all for it. But i think most 16 year old grls look too young and act too young for me to feel good about it.

8) Stomach. Mid-drift is the most sexy part of a woman to me. She doesnt have to be skinny, just firm. But I have seen alot of women pull off less than firm mid-drifts. I like athletic women.

9) either.

10) eat my ass out?
Old 12-09-2003, 09:10 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

1) Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman? Older

2) What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship? Relationship

3) Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure? Give then recieve

4) You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating? Yes

5) Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it? After some talk, probably

6) Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it? Same as five

7) Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? 21 to 60 possibly
How old are you? 43

8) What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most? kitty and ass

9) Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either? Shaved

10) You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favour but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for? That we have the greatest sex life ever

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 12-09-2003, 09:59 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to DildoDiva'sMan

According. Does she know how to be pleased? That would be the true question.

Relationship (only way I'll do it)

Both

No

Definately, what man wouldn't.

I wouldn't do him, but if it was the two of us with her, that would depend on the guy. (I'd have to know and trust him a whole lot)

Youngest-18 Oldest-40ish (depending on appeal) I'm 23.

Eyes, no question.

Pubes can be fun, but they get stuck in your teeth.

Wild and crazy sex anytime I felt like it until I the day I pass on.
Old 12-09-2003, 11:16 AM

Originally posted by Virgin Teen

This would be low down on my list of priorities.

Relationship, certainlyl.

1) It's best when it's mutual.
2) I find her pleasure very arousing.

Cheating.

It would depend on the situation. It would have to be someone I already knew and would consider an acceptable partner. Furthermore, I would have to be sure there would be no repercussions on our relationship.

No.

State law (it's a state issue here in the US, not a federal issue) is 16 here. That would obviously be the low bound, although it would take an unusual woman of that age to be acceptable. I won't set a high bound. It comes down to the person. I'm *MARRIED* to somone two decades my senior and, despite what some people think, we married for love.

Her smile.

I've only experienced hairy. I don't find it a problem.

Intercourse.

Well, I have to go away for a few days, so by the time I get back I hope to be blown away by some of the answers!

Well, did I with #7?
Old 12-09-2003, 11:16 AM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
mmmmmmmmmm?

1: experienced verse inexperienced>>*
Truthfully inexperienced. Not so much for myself but for the lady

2: sex in a stringless relationship or in a relationship>>*
too easy in a relationship. I miss it a lot

3: am I a giver or reciever for sex>>*
total giver

4: having cybersex while in a relationshop & is it cheating>>*
No I would not have cybresex while in a relationship. Though technical it isn't "cheating", it is in spirit.

5: 3-some with ff & myself>>*
been there

6: 3-some mf & myself>>*
Been there too

7: Youngest I would be with and olderst. & my age>>*
I am 37 (sigh)--youngerst 25 is pushing it but oldest 48 perhaps 50

8: what I find most appealing on a woman>>*
legs

9: with or without pubic hair>>*
doesn' t matter as long is things are keep neat and trimmed

10: A female genie is going to grant me a wish>>*
I wish to become a male genie
Old 12-09-2003, 11:18 AM

Re: Re: Questions for the boys...

Quote:
Originally posted by belenos

Consent varies by state in the US from 16-21. I couldn't see going for a girl under 18 unless she was 17 and very mature. Oldest I'd go... probably 35. I'm in my early 20's.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

It's 14 to 18!
Old 12-09-2003, 03:45 PM

1. Would you prefer to have an experienced, older woman in your bed or a younger, inexperienced woman? Experienced is better

2. What's nicer; no strings attached sex, or being in a relationship? Relationship – definitely

3. Do you prefer to give or receive pleasure? Give then receive, ‘though to be honest, I guess I like to receive more often.

4. You're in Pixie's chatroom. A girls comes on to you, asking for cybersex, and you're feeling horny. You're already in a real life relationship. Your partner is out. This girl just wants some fun. If you did something with her, would you consider that cheating? Yes I do.

5. Your partner brings a girl friend home. They both want to try a threesome. Are you up for it? Yes I would – I think (never has happened).

6. Next time she brings a guy... Still up for it? Probably / Maybe

7. Pretend you're single (if you are, all the easier). Women of all ages are going crazy for you. What's the youngest and oldest you'd go to? 41 to 55
How old are you? 51

8. What part of a woman's body appeals to you the most? Tits and Ass

9. Do you prefer a woman to have pubic hair, to be shaved or would you have either? Shaved is better, but unshaved isn’t bad either!

10. You rub a magic lamp. A female sex genie pops out (I made it up - bear with me!). You can have one sexual favor but you have to have it right now this second otherwise it's gone forever. What do you wish for? Bend her over and let me have 20 minutes of leisurely anal sex!
Old 12-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Pretty Damn Amazing!

Send a message via MSN to PashkinThePanther Send a message via Yahoo to PashkinThePanther

Oh an experienced one every time....

Um, I can't really answer this question, I've never really been in a relationship. But I enjoy some no strings attached with an old schoolfriend of my sister's, and sis would be livid if she knew, but thats January's highlight! There might even be the odd pic if I can remember to take some....

Prefer to give it first then get my reward!

At the time, probably not, but later I would get real guilty...

Ummmm, probably

Not really, I'd want to know what the hell she's doing!...

Youngest would be about 20 and the oldest somewhere before 45, but it would depend on circumstances. Im 32 but 33 in 10 days or so (check the Pixies calendar).

Um good question, if I don't like her face, the rest of the body means nothing to me but if its a really attractive face, the body isn't a problem.

I like it trimmed but not shaved...

What a question! Ermmmm, a nice slow loving fuck, I think. I'm just an old soppy really...

MY LIVEJOURNAL

It's Me & Myself in graphic detail!

Pixies' Eminent Astronomer & Meteorologist at Hull & East Riding Astronomy Society
Old 12-09-2003, 04:33 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
1. doesn't matter

2. doesn't matter

3. both

4. cybersex is not cheating

5. Hell yeah i'm up for it

6. Up for it, but only if she is

7. 16 years to 25 years, I am 19 years old

8. her face

9. would have either