Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2003, 06:28 AM
Banned

My Mom always the best

My Mom’s Always the Best Forever….

It has been several weeks since we have been able to see each other. We have always been closer than most Mothers and Son could have been. I've been out of town and have been so busy that we haven't been able to get together. Finally only after 2 weeks she is able to get out of the house, telling my Father that she had to see me at my apartment..

Early she arrived at about 9am. I'm so excited to see her. I've missed her so very much. I answer the door to my apartment and she at once rushed into my arms. I hugged her and held her close and crushed her body next to mine making me utter a silent pledge in her ears “Never ever be apart from you my love my mother, for so long ever again”. We kissed passionately being old Lovers, my hands feeling her face. Our tongues started meeting and mating to twining against each other with eagerness and were linked in a frantic dance, touching, tasting, and devouring each other. I raised her hands and snuggled against her armpit, smell her aroma mingled with her sweet sweat and that special perfume that brings me to Erotic Heights….She only wears it for me and I was lost in the foray of the Sensual Future to get even more aroused.

We stumble as we rush up the stairs with our hands touching each other. I unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra. As her beautiful tits are freed I gently feel her breasts finding her nipples swelling. She pulled at my belt and she got it loose, tugging my zipper down, and reaching in my underwear as she did find my cock so very hard and ready. Her nipples were hard and pointed out like red arrows although seeking my lips. I grasp a nipple and suck it as we fall on to the bed. She starts tending my cock right away. We were both very hot for each other yet we know we have to part to get completely naked.

I rose up taking her hand and pulling her up. We undress quickly separately knowing that this is faster. As we stand apart naked with our nakedness almost touching each other…I admire her body, Her beautiful breasts rising with every breath. Her hair flowing over her shoulder, framing each breast, the nipples protruding out, begging for my touch and my lips. She stood with her legs parted as I kneel on the floor and smell the most intimate of scents that God gave to nourish the male hormones . I get closer to her and placing her leg on the bed standing up and looking down at me as my head and tongue get closer flicking her clit and licking the moisture flowing from it. She moaned and gasped as I touched it and draw it into my mouth climaxing as soon as I suck it. Pulling my head up I stand up my cock is pointing up and out, harder than ever before, as she touches it, making it harder than I thought was ever possible.

She took my cock and pulled me with it towards the bed, pushing me down as she moved to me….Taking me in her soft mouth sucking and swallowing my cock. She licked and sucked my shaft playing with my balls, then using her hand she fondled and rubbed my cock up and down jacking me off as she tended my balls squeezing them hard enough to make me moan with desire. She took her forefinger and slipped it first into her mouth and scooped up enough thick saliva and she playfully slipped it forward right up in my asshole, because she was aware…how it fetched another hard on and how much I like it. I'm holding her hair and moaning as she kept her finger in my ass fucking my butt as she deep-throated my rod. I can't take any more and shouted, "I'm bursting to cum" as I blow a huge load…

She sucked and swallowed noisily. She continued to suck on my dick cleaning my cum off it running her tongue up and down, sucking my balls and licking my tight little ass. She looked so good sucking me…

I raise myself up on my elbows, and it feels better than she had ever done before. Baby "Please my love, my Mommy get on it now", I said as she released me from your mouth. Her body was twisting and moving over on top of me she parted her legs as she reached for my cock. Taking my cock in her hand she mounts me with her face facing mine. My hands are clenching her breasts, licking her breasts and running my tongue between her cleavage.

She starts her vigorous sexual motion of sliding up and down on my shaft increasing her motion and fucking me up as my cock played the Piston for her Bore that too at a blinding speed, impaling herself with every downward push. The sounds of our breathing, the sweat pouring off us, the taste of it on her face, the sound of my balls slapping into her, the aroma of her hot pussy as she rides me harder than I ever thought was even possible and almost unbelievable for a Lady to harp upon her son’s cock.

I held on to her….Letting her use my cock for her own and as her own, to push, to pull and enjoy. I pinched her nipples hard just as she thrust down. She let out one primordial scream, convulsing on me in an Orgasmic Climax. Her juices were flowing over my thighs, soaking the sheet as I also sprouted my cum into my Mother. Her pussy was pulsing around my cock milking me for as much cum as I had left.

"Honey I've missed you." "I know we talk and do e-mail while I'm gone but I need you."

"I know". "But do me again, now baby" she started saying miserably. She rolled over and then on to all fours. Looking at me over your shoulder saying, "Fuck me this way Sonny…You know it's my favorite position. Let me be your own Bitch and Fuck me like a Doggy doing it to a Bitch in heat as your Mom..

I loved to watch my cock slip into her twat while I had a finger up her ass. I slide my cock into my mother’s pussy and start the Fucking motion just to fuck my mother in long and lengthy strides, good fucking, slow fucking, steady fucking strokes. She reached around holding my wet cock, loosely as I pulled out of her pussy releasing it as I push back in. I continued to push in and out picking up the speed as I pushed in deeper and faster, slamming my cock into her. My finger fiddled and fingered her ass and I poked my fingers up into her ass and started rotating my slick fingers laden with her slime from her rectum masking the musk at her vagina with the same speed.

She felt my cock swell knowing that I'm close to cum even before I do and she pushed back into my cock at the same moment I pushed deep right into her soft flesh and spilled my hot cum again for the third time. I was totally exhausted and I pulled out. I lay down between her parted thighs and started tasting my own cum from my mother’s pussy.

Long after a couple of hours I woke up to the telephone ringing and I knew that it was my dad I picked up the phone nearby and shook my naked mother up and handed her the phone. I was again randy just watching my mother speaking to my father. I pushed my mother on the floor so that she was laying on her back and I straight went and inserted my stiff cock in her and fucked her as she continued to speak to my father

You call me a “Mother Fucker” I don’t care, for it’s my mother that wooed me into this Fucking Game and I do need her every day and every night. With my dad gone off to some foreign lands to make some quick Money…My mother has come to stay with me in my apartment. Now we live together as Lovers and we indulge in weird sexual acts without shape but proud to fuck my own mother who gives her best to me.

Recently we started enjoying in the sense She loves giving Golden Showers…She fills my face and my mouth with the Hot Golden Liquid. Now adays I rarely get up from the bed at night to drink water. It has become a regular practice for her to drain all her piss into my mouth every night and every day. She has almost forgotten to pee in the toilet as my mouth is served as her toilet. We even role play Daddy and Baby when I treat her like my baby…

I even enjoy cleaning her Bums after she craps…Shouting “Daddy come and clean my bums…I’ve finished shitting” I use warm water to clean her bums off her shit and plaster and churn her pussy and clit with warm water till she screams and wants me to Fuck her.

Most of the time my mom hovers around the house being naked and teasing me with her Kinky sexy garments. We got used to being naked all the time and we have free sex whenever and wherever and every one in the neighborhood thinks and believes that we are Husband and Wife…..Imagine my Mother is my Wife…… . @