Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: What best describes your experiance.
Have had oral only. 23 39.66%
Have had sex. 2 3.45%
Have done both. 20 34.48%
I disliked it or wouldn't do it again. 3 5.17%
It was OK, might do it again. 17 29.31%
Enjoyed it but wouldn't do it again. 1 1.72%
Loved it and would love to do it again. 30 51.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2006, 09:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to Cicero
Poll: bi-sexual experience

I have enjoyed bi-sexual experience with another man. Having his cock in my mouth gave me a very pleasurable thrill with no pangs of conscience after the event. Would I repeat it - I plan to when the opportunity arises as I know where it is available at no cost.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:27 PM

Im a bi man and love it

Like WW I have been bi since I was 19 ( I was big into the club scene in my younger days and of course the gay bars always have the best music so my 1st experiences were getting sucked in the dark corners of the club). Most of my bi experiences continue to be oral and in 3 ways (mmf) and its usually his 1st time so I have some convincing to do to get his hard cock in my mouth, but I am always surprised by the positive response I get after ( I LOVE sharing hubby’s cock with the wife). And the few straight men I have got to fuck me have all wanted more later but would never admit it to their friends!
Old 01-09-2008, 05:02 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Since I'm bi (try sexual) I'm voting to show my support and endorsement of gay and threesome sex. I totally love sex with men and women. Orally, anally, usually and unusually.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 06-13-2008, 11:24 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I didn't enjoy the lesbian relationship I was in but I will say I enjoy women. I enjoy the responsiveness of the tender flesh as it reacts to my fingertips, my tongue and to the unsuspected bites. I love wrapping my lips around a nipple and teasing it to diamond hardness with my tongue. It's such a turn on to press my mouth against another womans' soft lips and kiss her while feeling her body melt against mine and those wonderful tits press against me while I cup a hand to her pussy and feel the radiant heat... uhm >blush< sorry..... eheheeh. but when it comes down to it nothing beats sliding a hard cock into my mouth and lavishing my attentions on it until my man loses control and comes in my mouth so I can swallow his gift!

Always,
Kyttn
Old 06-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn
I didn't enjoy the lesbian relationship I was in but I will say I enjoy women. I enjoy the responsiveness of the tender flesh as it reacts to my fingertips, my tongue and to the unsuspected bites. I love wrapping my lips around a nipple and teasing it to diamond hardness with my tongue. It's such a turn on to press my mouth against another womans' soft lips and kiss her while feeling her body melt against mine and those wonderful tits press against me while I cup a hand to her pussy and feel the radiant heat... uhm >blush< sorry..... eheheeh. but when it comes down to it nothing beats sliding a hard cock into my mouth and lavishing my attentions on it until my man loses control and comes in my mouth so I can swallow his gift!

Always,
Kyttn

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:42 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaKyttn

Always,
Kyttn

*BOING*

*SPLAT*

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
*giggle, blush* yeah now imagine how ya'll would have reacted hearing my sweet innocent southern accent talking about that. BTW my boy is getting all excited about the Nashville thing >grin<
Old 06-14-2008, 07:39 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Thanks for the bump!!!!!!!!!!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 06-14-2008, 01:42 PM
I do naked cartwheels.

Yeah, good bump!!

My bi experience was good, but not great. I like cock, cock is nice The only thing making it not great, really, was the 'first time nerves' I think. We tried anal, but he wasn't really into it so that fizzed out. And I was just too nervous and wound up to really let go and enjoy the whole thing.

Can't wait till next time!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm