Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 07:27 PM
Just teasing!...or am I?

Pretty much a repeat but...
1. Go SLOW...it can be uncomfy initially.
2. Use LOTS of lube..and if it feels uncomfortable later in the game, you need MORE lube.
3. You can prep yourself with a small toy to start out with (again, lots of lube).
4. I found that it is a huge mental game. If you can force yourself to relax mentally and physically, things go a lot smoother.
5. If you are going to try DP with a toy, it's usually easier if the guy enters the rear first before you insert the toy.

Forgive first, then maybe forget.

Story: Oh Daddy
Old 08-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
it's okay babe....it was funny, you're cute you get away with a lot.

I really really enjoy anal, I have mind blowing loud knees shaking orgasms with his dick in my ass and my fingers on my clit.....it's really an amazing feeling to feel your orgasm swell as you feel his dick getting bigger as he gets closer to the edge and then you both go over at the same time....... >moans just thinking about it<
Old 08-18-2008, 08:26 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
I am of the sincere belief that successful anal sex consists of 85% attitude and 15% lube. That said, if you think you have enough lube, ADD MORE.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:17 PM
Magic Tongue

Send a message via ICQ to popper70
take ur time and let ur self go... use lube and let ur self go. if u want u can clean ur self before, make sure 2 get all th water back out again oh, and let ur self go, just let u fall - fall in th rush of lust and fun.
my girls enjoys it a lot, and so do i - either if each of us is th passiv or active part...!

Some (privat?) photos:

Our 3-Some-------------------------------- My Blue Toy
Bathing Time
Some of our toys
Body Pix
Tequilla
Shaving
Bubble Butt --> A soapy Ass
Tub-Shave
Old 08-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Thanks everyone for sharing your wisdom with me. I look forward to putting your advice to work!

Hugs
Old 08-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Manwhore

I (for one) look forward to hearing about your success!

I would have offered my own advice (as you know I am passionate about this act of lovemaking), but others had already given advice as I would have.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 11-22-2008, 09:04 PM
The Search Continues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude30
There is a problem with mixing alcohol and anal play, as has been mentioned. Alcohol dulls the feelings, and that's something you really don't want during anal play. Pain means you're doing something wrong, pain is a warning.

I'm a huge fan of Tristan Taormino, she's the author of The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women. I would highly suggest getting a copy of that book, it will give you all the information you could possibly ever want when it comes to anal sex. Her message board is here, and her website is here. Both sites contain huge amounts of information on anal sex and anal play.

I would also recommend a toy or two to work up to dick size. Most people aren't going to be fitting a cock in their ass the first night out.

Anal sex doesn't always have to mean dick in ass. There are a lot of levels of anal play so just stick with what feels good to you at the moment.

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to figure out how to "quote" just the phrase I wanted in some one elses post yet, lol... (First post, first reply)

Anal sex doesn't always have to mean dick in ass. There are a lot of levels of anal play so just stick with what feels good to you at the moment

It's a true statement. Regardless of your sex or sexual orientation. I have an "anal fixation" like your future/present lover does, or atleast from your description, it seems.

Let's begin from the beginning shall we? A few years ago my then girlfriend and I discussed relationship 'breakers'... Well, I'd had a few drinks and spouted out the honest truth. That being that if there wasn't going to be any chance of a long term relationship if anal sex wasn't on the 'menu'. To my suprise she took it in stride and started asking questions. I did some internet research and pointed her in that direction. I've always enjoyed giving pleasure to the women I've been involved with, and it still hasn't changed. It's of real importance to me. So, first, she needed to know that I wasn't going to hurt her. Second, that I wanted to make it a pleasurable experience. And third, and most difficult of all for most hetrosexual men, I was willing to experience the same from her. "All's fair in love and war" right?

So after impressing my need for anal play I left the ball in her court as far as discussion went. But slowly, ever so slowy, lol, I began to stimulate her other nether region during forplay, as well as during sex. Then one night we had just made love and I decided to make us a couple drinks and when I grabbed some ice I popped a cube in my mouth....

***Sorry gotta go, will return later to finish, seriously!!!****
Old 11-23-2008, 01:32 AM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-O

Welcome to Pixies! I shall sit and wait for the next installment to see what happened with the ice cube
Old 11-23-2008, 12:41 PM

Yikes! What a place to stop Steve-O. Hurry back...
Old 11-30-2008, 09:42 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Being one that enjoys anal play, I've found a method that works for solo play. Should you get to the point where you feel you want to prep for cock to anal penetration but want some pre-game practice on the field; I'd suggest buying a dildo of size that doesn't scare you, with a suction cup base.

You can stick the base to a surface, such as a foot board of the bed or for me a bureau, these allows for feeties to slip under the furniture and permits you the ability to doggie-style yourself at a pace and depth of comfort and desire.

One of my favorite ways to masturbate ~ give it a go if you wish. Enjoy!

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 12-07-2008, 03:43 PM

suggestions

You should take lots of pics and share them on here,,,then we can tell u if your doing anything wrong, and make suggestions.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:48 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-O
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to figure out how to "quote" just the phrase I wanted in some one elses post yet, lol... (First post, first reply). . . . . .
. . . . . . . we had just made love and I decided to make us a couple drinks and when I grabbed some ice I popped a cube in my mouth....

Hiya Steve-O!! Welcome to peeps!!!!!!!
Just write whatever you want between the words "quote - - - - /quote" There will be square bracket around each [open] and [/close].
I had a gf and a bf who liked to put an ice cube in me. I felt the chill, but we warmed it up pretty soon!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."