Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-12-2005, 07:07 PM

my wife and her driving instuctor

my wife has always had a fantasy to be fucked by another guy whilst i watch them. we always talk about it when we are fucking and it never fails to make my wife achieve multiple orgasms( one whilst i fuck her and the others when she imagines someone else)she jokes afterwards. she had this perticular fantasy where i would come home early and catch her with her driving instructor who`s name is graham.i knew my wife was attracted to graham and you could not blame her , he is handsome guy with a muscular body(my wifes type).anyway one night when we were out having a drink we spotted graham in a bar and my wife gave me a wicked smile and said she should thank him again for teaching her to drive,i knew what she had in mind and as we were both quite tipsy i decided to just play along and see where it would lead.now i have to say my wife looked stunning as always she is 30 yrs old with a fantastic figure,and this night she was wearing a figure hugging black dress with no bra and the tiniest thong underneath and the dress pushed up her firm round breasts to show off her deep claevage. she had been getting admiring looks all night, and i knew graham would want to fuck her.sure enough after a quick hello he could not stop admiring her breasts, and their body language told me they were going to fuck that night.we invited him back to our house and i left them alone and went to pour us all a drink. when i went back into the lounge my wife was stripped down to her thong and graham down to his jeans.they both looked at me, as i nodded my approval they started to kiss passionately,my wife went to her knees then unbuttoned his jeans and revealed his erect penis,which was larger than my wife had imagined it to be during our fantasy talk.she began to tongue the end of his cock as he reached down and cupped her breasts and massaged her erect nipples.he then turned her onto all fours forcefully and started to fuck her from behind.the excitement of seeing another mans impressive sized cock easing its way into my wifes willing pussy is something that i will never forget.my wife was moaning in ecstacy and her expressions told me how much she was enjoying having a bigger cock inside, she beckoned me over and started to masturbate my hard cock. so this was it, my wifes biggest fantasy of having two cocks at once was really happening. as she started to cum i came at the same time and she swallowed every drop of my cum while getting fucked hard off graham.at that point i took a back seat and watched as he fucked my wife in positions we had never tried before and he used his muscular arms to throw her around the fireside rug and give her the rough sex she demanded.we repeated that night again ,and i just filmed them both then fucked my wife when they had finished. we still have the video disc and watch it when we fuck,it turns her back into the dirty slut i know and love.