Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Married Couple

My Father and His Slave

The July nights were hot and steamy inside of 19 year old Marion Henderson's plantation home. Unable to sleep, she decided to take a walk around the grounds. She knew that a cool breeze would be blowing through the tree where her childhood swing was still hung. Thinking that no one else was awake, Marion disreguarding putting a house coat on. Besides, she liked the way her night gown showned off her body. Against her mother's liking, her night gown was the only thing that she slept in. Who knows, she might even be able to entice one of the slaves into having his way with her.

Marion rounded the corner of the house and headed for her old swing. A short distance behind it was the slave quarters. As she approached the swing, she could hear the muffled sounds of people talking. Not wanting to be seen, she slowly crept in the shadows of the huge trees towards the voices. What she saw then change the way she looked at her father forever.

Marion's father, Samual, was a loving a devoted father and husband. But yet, there he was at the families picnic table with one of the female slaves. And not just any female slave, it was her mother's personal house servant, Lucinda. Her mother trusted Lucinda above any of the other female servants.

Samual, nearly a foot taller, stood behind Lucinda. Marion watched as her father removed the sleeves of Lucinda's shabby dress and kissed her ebony shoulders. Next he pulled the dress down past her medium sized breast. A soft moan escaped the slaves lips as Marion watched her father cup Lucinda's breasts with his large, rough hands. She then heard her father say, "For so many years now, I have dreamt about what your body looked like. Tonight, I will not only see it but, I will also have my dick inside of it." "MMM Yes, Maser. I's too have beens wantn' to feels you'rn cock in me's," Lucinda replied.

Marion watched as her father then removed the dress completely from his slaves body. He then wrapped his arms around her, placing one hand on her breasts as the other slide down her stomach to her wanting pussy. She moaned louder as her master touch her sensual areas. Holding her tight to him, he began to tease and toture his slaves swallowen clit. At the sight of watching her father, Marion too touched her own breast and clit, rubbing them to the point of climaxing. Both Marion and Lucinda came together; Marion from her own hands and Lucinda from her Masters.

Releasing his slave from his embrace, Samual turned her around and placed his hands on her shoulders. Marion intently watched as her father pushed Lucinda onto her knees. She then inturn undone her Master's pants and pulled them down to his knees. Taking Samual's massive cock into her mouth, the slave slowly sucked it. Marion was once again rubbing herself. She didn't know why, but watching her father with her mother's servant was really truning her on.

Lucinda's pace quicken and soon Samual was moaning with pleasure. "Stand up and lay down on the table," Samual comanded. Obeying her Master, Lucinda released Samual's cock from her mouth and stood up. Placing her ass right at the edge of the table, Lucinda laid on her back. Marion watched as her loving father knelt down between his slaves legs and started to licking he soft, pink pussy lips. Soon both women where once again cumming; Marion again by her own hands and Lucinda, this time, by her Master's tongue.

Several minutes and orgaisms passed by before Samual stood up. Lucinda's lay on the table, her whole body shaking from pleasure. Knowing that his slave's pussy was extremely wet, Samual stroked his dick a few times before ramming it into his slave. Soon he was cumming deep in her.