Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-06-2005, 08:00 PM
silly wabbits

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Scribe
A Secret Untold

Here is another humble offering from my story files. Please Enjoy, feel free to respond. If you like tell me if the story proved to be a good asset with your friendly BOB ( Battery Operated Boyfriend),,,,Smiling
__________________________________________________ ______________
Introduction

She lay on the bed. Blankets and sheets akimbo scattered from one end of the room to the other. Pillows piled on the floor. Empty bottle of wine and crystal goblets littered the nightstand. Running her hands along her arms fingertips tracing imaginary highways made of veins. Small goosebumps popped up on her skin as she felt the sensual tingle of her fingertips. Slowly moving from her arm to her throat around her ears and along the bones of her face. She smiled a sensual smile. One of understanding of ones self. She allowed her fingers to stroke her hardening nipples drawing in a ragged breath as the electric current shot through her body. Pinching each nipple. Pulling it as she rolled it between her fingers. The mixture of pleasure and pain, pleasure far outweighing the pain. She ran her fingertips down her stomach, feeling the soft furry down of the light blonde hairs surrounding her navel. Stroking her stomach lightly she could feel her heat growing, her body anticipating what was about to come. Her moisture flowing downwards, gathering at the juncture of her thighs preparing the way for her journey. She knew what she needed as she softly stroked the hood of her clit playing it like a harp. A gentle plucking followed by a long soft stroke. Currents of electric passion shooting through her as she continued to play her button with a practiced hand. Opening herself with her fingers she began to rub the outer lips of her hot, wet blooming flower. The lips starting to open and grow as they filled with blood driven by her passions. Thrusting two fingers inside she started to stroke in and out, keeping her thumb placed on her clit, rubbing with each stroke. A deep guttural moan rose from inside of her, escaping from her gasping mouth. Drawing her breath quickly as if it were her last, she hastened the pace of her pleasure. Taking her free hand she started to rub over the clit soon taking it between her fingers pinching and rolling it gently. Feeling the waves of her release starting to flow over her she thrust another finger inside stroking deeply. With the additional finger and the tweaking of her clit she was rewarded with a heart stopping orgasm. Her climax flooding her hands and legs pooling on the bed as she thrashed about. Her fingers still stroking and rubbing but without her control or direction, as if possessed, they sought to bring forth another climax as strong if not stronger. Again she felt her body starting to stiffen as her climax hit a high plateau. Barely able to breathe she collapsed on to the bed. Her hair and face and chest wet with her sweat, as the rest of her was soaked from her own fluids as well. She lay perfectly still, unable to move as she gathered up her strength. Slowly she adjusted the Marti Gras mask that she wore. Sitting up she blew a kiss towards the camera and pushed the stop button.
__________________________________________________ _________________

I wondered, as I showered, if I was doing the right thing or not. Heaven knows that I loved the excitement of knowing that I was being watched, but what if someone I knew found out. What if they were watching and my secret was found out? What would I do? How would I explain? These thoughts kept going through my mind as I finished my shower. I fixed my hair, pulling it into a loose bun and moved to the bedroom to dress. Reaching into my dresser I pulled out a matching set of black silk undergarments, lacy bra and thin panties. Slipping into these, I next slipped on my garter belt and black stockings. I removed a black formal evening gown from the closet and slid it over my head, enjoying feel of the material against my skin. A single strand of pearls topped off the outfit as I slid my feet into the Gucci high heels. Looking at myself in the mirror I could not believe that I was the same woman who just an hour ago had been collapsed in the middle of my bed, covered in sweat and my own juices. I smiled a strong and confident smile as I left the room and headed towards the car that was waiting for me.

"I cannot believe that all the people in my district would want for me to vote for such a measure as the one that you are proposing."

"Personally I do not care what color they paint the room as along as it is a shade that will go with the new curtains I bought"

"…and I heard that she was sleeping with not only her boss, but the secretary as well."

Bits and pieces of conversations floating about the room, too many to try and keep up with even though I tried. Feeling my eyes glazing over from shear boredom I made my way over to the corner just to find a bit of solitude and quiet. Just as I settled down on the sofa, feeling the stress of the party and the people starting to ease a voice broke into my much sought after peace.

"Good evening, I hope you don't mind if I join you? It seems that we are both looking for the same thing this evening"

I looked up and into the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen. It was almost like looking onto a well. Blinking to regain my composure I looked at the face surrounding those eyes and was surprised to see the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Just as I started to speak she excused herself from the group she was with saying that her glass needed to be refilled. As she left I paused because the voice I heard did not match the face I just saw. Looking down towards the floor I saw a pair of highly polished western boots. Traveling up I passed over pressed black cotton jeans, a rather impressive gold buckle, (as well as an equally impressive bulge right below it), western shirt and coat and finally a black Stetson.

"Well it depends on what you think I am looking for, Sir." I said flashing my famous smile at him.

"Well if you are like me, these fancy parties tend to last a lifetime in only a few hours and you start looking for a new roost to sit on."

I was most intrigued with this western garbed man and I invited him to come and sit with me. As he sat down I saw a rugged face, the face of a man who had worked hard for what he owned and was in no means or manner about to give anything up without a fight.
"So what brings you to this little gala of impressive political debauchery," I asked looking at him to see his expression.

"Well Ma'am if there was debauchery I would be the first to join in and enjoy, but since there just seem to be petty talk from folks who are just plain bored, I will, if you do not mind, sit and visit a piece with you.”

We sat and discussed ranching and cattle, or rather he discussed and I listened since the only thing I knew about beef was that it is best-cooked medium rare. The conversation turned to the goings on in the city and there I was comfortable, discuss the ins and outs of the political scene. Who would be able help and who would just be a dead end. All the while I caught myself wondering what this cowboy would be like in bed? After about an hour of polite chatting I asked if he was interested in getting a cup of coffee and maybe some fresh air. Again I smiled when he told me that he would be plum pleased to do so. Making our way to a quiet place proved to be an adventure. People going from here to there and back and forth. Finally we found a quiet niche in the far corner of the balcony overlooking the river. We chatted for a bit more then I turned to the river to watch the lights reflect off of the water.

"So what do you think about our fair city" I asked, turning slightly.

To my surprise his answer was both strong and swift. He captured me in his arms, pinning mine to my sides as his lips moved down to mine. I started to fight then realized that this is what I had been wanting; hot lust filled sex with a complete stranger. I could feel my wetness growing as his lips touched mine. I parted her lips allowing his tongue to slip between them. He explored my mouth, feeling the textures, tasting. Just as he started to pull away I sucked hard on his tongue, taking it like a slippery penis in my mouth. I could feel his surprise as his arms dropped down. Pulling away he turned me around, his breath hot on my neck, his hands cupping my breast. I could feel his hardness and I arched, grinding into him. For what seemed like hours we stood, I was grinding my ass into his hard member and he exploring my neck, ears and shoulders with his lips and tongue, caressing and playing with my breasts and nipples. I was getting hotter and wetter by the minute. Just when I thought he could take no more, his hand dropped down, pulling my dress up over my hips. Cupping my drenched panty covered pussy, he pushed the material aside and slipped a finger into me. Stroking my wet slit, I could feel him undoing his belt and heard the sound of his zipper as he freed his throbbing hard penis. He bent me over the rail then he rammed his cock into me. I cried out in shock and surprise. Not from him entering me but from the sheer size of his cock. I could feel it fill me like nothing had before, except for one of my precious toys.

"Oh God, yessssss," I cried out. "Fuck my hot wet pussy, fill me with your cock"

I could not move. He held me down with one hand tight against the rail, the other held my hip as he thrust in to me over and over.
"Oh damn yess, fuck me harder"

His thrusts started to come faster, his balls slapping against me as he tried to shove his cock, from the way it felt, so deep I thought it would come out my mouth. Faster and faster he thrust. I could feel my climax building, my juices running down my legs. I could feel my knees giving out as I leaned on the rail for support. He moved his hand from my back and held on to my hips, guiding me back and forth as he rammed his cock into me. Just as I started to feel like I was going over the edge I felt his hand leave my hip as I felt him pushing a finger into my ass. That was all I needed.

"Oh God I am cumming, oh god please don't stop, make me cum."

I started shaking and my knees buckled as wave after wave of energy run through my body. I could hear my words becoming jumbled, gibberish flowing from my mouth as my juices were flowing down my legs. Just as I thought I was finished I heard him call out, grunting as his own orgasm hit. The heat of his cum hitting the back of my pussy, flooding into me brought yet another round of spasms as I climaxed again. I was holding tightly to the rail and he holding tightly to me, panting, trying to catch our breath. His hips bucking against me as the final spurts of his seed came into me. His breath, hot on my cheek as he tried to slow his breathing down. I slowly regained my composure. Standing, I could feel him slip out of me and our combined juices seeping out. I reached inside my purse and pushed a tissue against my weeping slit pulling my panties back to hold it in place. I turned to him, kissing him as he was fixing his pants, tucking back in his limp penis. "

Thank you" I whispered, "That was just what I needed tonight." Smiling at him I kissed him again, turned and started walking away.

"Wait, is that it? Can I see you again?" he asked. I paused and looked back, almost saying yes.

"No, it is best that we not see each other again, and I am sure that you understand why."
I turned again and walking back into the reception. Making my way to the door, I thanked the hostess for the invitation and told her what a wonderful time I had, meaning of course my little outside romp and not the boring party itself. My driver opening the door I settled in for the drive home. I sat in the back seat thinking about the night's adventure and I felt that tingle I have come to know oh so well. I slipped my hand down and started to massage my already swollen clit. I could feel the slippery wetness of my juices as well as his as it aided my slow torturous playing. Pushing two fingers into my wet slit I reached down with my free hand and rubbed my clit back and forth. A moan escaped my lips as I pushed my fingers deeper inside. I was almost ready to peak when I opened my eyes and saw the driver looking right at me. I had forgotten to close the divider window and my moans had caught his attention. Just knowing that he was watching brought me over the edge as i came hard, soaking my already wet panties as well as the car seat.
"Are you just going to watch or are you going to do something?" I asked.

The driver pulled the car into an alleyway and moved to the backseat. I opened my legs for him. Grabbing his head I forced him down. Perhaps not forced, he did not fight and was more than happy to go there. I could feel his tongue licking my juices as he pulled against my panties. All of the activity that night must have wore the poor things out because the next thing I hear is a ripping sound as he pulled them off of me. Spearing me with his fingers and sucking on my clit I almost climbed the side of the car, the pleasure was so intense. I grabbed the back of his head and started to hunch his face as he licked and fingered me.

"Oh God that feels so good,…. finger it and suck my clit harder. Make me cum. Make me cum," I yelled.

He took my clit into his mouth sucking on it he bit down, at the same time he shoved a finger into my ass, (god that does it for me every time). I wrapped my legs around his head. Pushing my pussy into his face I came over and over.

I'm cummmming," I gasped, "suck up my juices, lick me harder. That's it yes, more, oh God I am cumming again"

Just as I was starting to calm down I realized that he was still trapped between my legs. I opened my legs and he turned on the seat, sitting back, his cock hard and straight.

I leaned over and slid the head into my mouth, sucking softly. Taking him into my hand I licked the underside of his long thin tool. Playing my tongue along its length I finally took all of it into my mouth. Bobbing my head up and down I could hear him moaning. I guess something stopped him from speaking, as I did not remember him saying a word all during the time I had him in my mouth. Just a few groans and moans are all. I continued to suck on him, burying him deep into the back of my throat I sucked really hard, humming against his cock until he started humping my face. I pulled back and looked up at him as I stroked his wet cock.

"I want you to fuck my mouth, and fuck it hard."

With that I lowered my mouth back down on him and he grabbed the back of my head. Holding it tight he started to fuck my mouth, driving his cock into deep in my throat. With my fingers wrapped around it I could feel his veins throbbing as I squeezed his balls with my free hand. Faster and faster he thrust into my waiting mouth. Suddenly he stopped and pulled my head down pushing himself in as far as he could. His semen erupting from him almost causing me to gag, but I quickly relaxed my throat and it flowed like wine down to my stomach. Shot after shot of hot milky cum hit my throat as I swallowed every drop. I milked his last drops from him and licked his cock to make sure it was clean, tucked it back inside of his pants and kissed him softly.

"Remember this did not happen. If I hear that you have said anything to anyone I will make sure you get a transfer to another city far, far away."

He just nodded and returned to his seat, moving the car back into traffic, heading home. Not once did he speak.

The next morning started like any other except that I had an appointment with my psychologist. At 11 am exactly I was ushered into her office. As I took a seat in front of the desk she allowed her dress to flare open, draping itself over my left leg. A long expanse of tanned calf and thigh shown, offset by the gray/white outfit she was wearing.

"So tell me, how have you been this past week"

"Well I guess I have been ok, I still have that problem though."

"Have you tried to work through it? You know take control of it when it happens?"

"Yes I tried yesterday afternoon and last night. It seems to take me over and I am like an outsider. I want you to know if it ever gets out that I am doing the things I am doing,” I paused, “my career will be over, as well as any possibility of having a normal life of any kind."

"I understand that, but we have to find out what is causing these episodes and then work on a way for you to control them."

Almost without realizing it I caught herself looking at her with more than just a casual glance. I found the swell of her breasts as well as the milky whiteness of her throat to be quite enticing. I shifted in my chair exposing more of my legs. Slowly I felt that tingle again and I moved to uncross my legs, sliding forward to the edge of the chair.

"I know that with time and work we can find out what the root to your problem is and what we need to do to resolve it,” She told me, with me half hearing her.

Her words were just a droning sound in my ears as I slipped my hand down caressing my mound, feeling its dampness. I allowed my fingers to explore and stroke my quickly swelling lips. The psychologist saw the glazed look coming over my eyes and quickly tried to circumvent what was about to happen.

"I know that you are feeling things now that you have no control over, but you must know that while they are not bad, they are feelings that you should try to control. Do not let them get out of hand!"

The psychologists words were sharp and to the point. They took away some of the edge I was feeling. Gathering my thoughts I paused, leaned back in the chair and tried to focus on what was being said.

"Now you see the problem for what it really is. I just cannot seem to control myself and if I know that I am being watched it makes it all the more difficult. I will tell you now that I am not sure how much longer I am going to be able to hid this. How much longer I am going to be able to keep this secret."

For the next hour we talked about my past and my childhood. We talked about my feelings towards my family members. Memories came flooding back of a time when I was happy and full of life, of a time when I had no worries or responsibilities.

The hour passed quickly and as I left she glanced over at the psychologist one more time, a sigh escaping my lips. I stopped at the desk to make her next appointment and as I was leaving the receptionist followed her out to the elevator. I looked at her, long auburn hair, perky smile. Her neck smooth with inviting curves about it. A tight sweater, accentuating her breasts which were small yet firm. A mid-length skirt with a high rise slit in the back. Strong legs and her bare feet strapped into Greek style sandals. Then she smiled me. I smiled back and noticed that there was something more than just perfume in the air. There was also something more. A strong scent of a woman, a woman filled with want or maybe need.

As we entered the elevator I looked at the young receptionist again and in her eyes I saw a glint of understanding, a flash of fire. Moving close I touched her face, tracing the jaw line. Just as my finger reached her lips the auburn haired 18-year-old girl opened her mouth and sucked on it, drawing it in between her lips. Again the tingle, the need I had felt before now even stronger. Pushing the stop button on the elevator I drew this girl into my arms, our lips locked in passion, tongues entwined and dancing about each other's mouths. I could feel her nipples hardening, the growing dampness between her legs. I quickly pulled back and unzipped my skirt allowing it to fall to the floor. The girl knelt before me, pulling down my panties, slipping then over my shoes. Taking her fingers the girl slowly opened my swollen lips licking me with the flat of her tongue sending shivers up and down my inner being. Reaching down I ran my fingers through the girl's hair, grasping a hand full pulling her tighter against me. With an experienced tongue the receptionist sought out the spots that she knew would make me woman cry out in pleasure. Slipping a finger into my hot wet flower she sought out the G-spot. Stroking it gently she continued to play and tease with her tongue and lips. Taking her time she traced lines up and down my slit. Circled my clit slowly moving in closer and closer. Finally she flicked out her tongue and I screamed from the sudden contact on my clit, like a thousand little needles running from the clit to my head and feet.

"Oh you know how to please a woman," I said. "You know what it takes to make a woman cum over and over. Oh yes, yes lick me deeper and harder. Suck up my juices."

The girl worked her tongue magic on me. Making me cum in wave after wave. Slowing and occasionally looking up, she could see the bliss on my face she started to play, building me up and then letting me come down a little before starting again. Over an over she did this until I could take no more. My legs started to give out, knees getting weak, with spasming muscles. I could not stand another minute when the girl started to finger my ass, and lick my clit at the same time. Nothing could compare to it. I came like I had never climaxed before. Juices squirted across the elevator, running down the walls. I screamed and cried out as I climaxed.

"Oh yes that is it I am cummmming, oh my God I can feel myself squirting." I looked down and saw the girls opened mouth trying to catch my nectar. Pulling her head close and pushing against her face I came over and over my juices now flooding her, running down my legs as the girl tried to lick and suck up as much as she could. Feeling my legs give out she collapsed on the young girl. Ragged breath, rapid heart all signs of a hard climax, one that she was growing use to having. Turning to the girl I kissed her hard, tasting my juices. Reaching down I pushed up the skirt, pulling off the girls black thong. Pushing her legs opened I looked at the smooth shaved labia of the girl. Pearls of dew glistening on her lips. The girl lay back, massaging her breasts as she unbuttoned her shirt. I lowered my hand down and with a nail tip I pulled down against the swollen lips. The girls dew drops collecting on the tip of her finger. Looking up I smiled as I licked the juices from my finger. I slowly pushed a finger into the girls moist hot slit, then a second, twisting as I did, all the while watching the girls reactions. The receptionist closed her eyes a sigh flowing from her lips.

Raising her hips she tried to force the fingers deeper inside of her, but with out success. Slowly I teased the girl working my fingers in and out. Twisting them back and forth. Each movement designed to bring the girls' arousal a little higher. The thought of the elevator being stopped did not enter either of our minds as I continued my slow sensual torture of the young receptionist. Within a few minutes I had her twisting back and forth, her breath harsh and ragged. I could feel her juices as they started to flow. I smiled as the girl begged for me to make her climax. I slid one wet, well-lubricated finger out of the girl and leaning down I licked her, pushing my tongue deep inside of her. Just as I started to reach the clit I returned the favor and shoved a finger into the girls puckered ass. The girl screamed out in pleasure, arching her back. Her climax was hard and long and just as she started to come down I sucked her clit into my mouth rolling between my teeth, quickly thrusting my fingers in and out of the girls already soaked pussy working an other finger deep into her ass.

The young receptionist screamed again as another wave of intense heat flowed through her.

"Oh yes, I am cumming again, I cannot take anymore. Oh damn I cannot help it, finger me deep and hard I want to feel it inside of me."

I pushed my fingers in deep as I could and sucked hard on the girl's clit. Feeling the juices of her passionate response flowing across my face and down on the carpeted floor. Slowly I brought the young girl down, a smile covering both of our faces as we stood and dressed, making sure we looked presentable. The receptionist started the elevator. Turning to the receptionist I said." Thank you for a most wonderful lunch, I hope to have lunch with you again." The doors opened before the receptionist could speak and I just waked away, paying no attention those who waited to board the musk scented elevator.

As I arrived home looked at the clock, almost 2:30 p.m. I had just enough time to get a shower and get ready for the afternoon show. Laying out my clothes, a sheer white teddy, stocking and garter belt, I thought about what I was doing and decided that as long as it did not hurt anyone or cause me problems she could live with. My only regret was that I was not able to fully enjoy what I did for others, that I could only find pleasure in watching. Taking a deep breath I let out a soft sigh and laid out several of my toys, a 14-inch purple doubleheaded dildo, a small clitoral vibrator and my favorite ass dildo, about 7 inches long it came with an optional vibrator when ever I wanted to use it. I walked to the shower thinking about all those eyes that would be watching. I decided that I would wait and save my pleasure for the show. Yes it would be hard to wait but I wanted to make it as nice and sensual as I could for the viewers of my cam show Afternoon Romp

Story posts
First Crossing
A Secret Untold
Aimee: The Transition
Don't know where to Start