Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-29-2004, 07:57 PM

Do the Crime and do the Time

One Saturday I was lounging around home when the phone rang. I answered it and it was George
a friend of mine.

"Hey Bud, you busy?" George ask.

"Nope. Just watching a game on TV." I replied.

"Remember that fifty bucks I owe you?" He said.

"Yea, you've owed it to me for a month. When you going to pay it back?"I said.

"How about right now?" George said.

"Sure."I replied,"But why right now? Are you at work? You want to wait and bring it by later?"

"Yea I'm at work, but I need you to come by here, right away and collect it."He said.

George works as security for a large department store works most Saturdays, so I wasn't surprised
he was working, but I was surprised and curious why he wanted me to come to his work place,
and right away to collect.

"Why right away?" I ask.

"Trust me,"He said with laughter in his voice,"You'll appreciate why when you get here."

I figured what the hell, I wasn't doing much anyway, and besides my curiosity was getting the
better of me. I drove over to the store, went inside and found the locked door that hid the stairs
leading up to the upstairs office complex. I picked up the red phone next to the door and dialed
Georges extension.

"Hey I'm here." I said as he answered my ring.

"Hang on, I'll be right down." He said.

He hung up and a few minutes later the door swung open and George grinned a t me.

"Come on up!" He said.

As I followed him up the stairs I said,"So why insist paying me here? And now?"

He looked back at me and said,"Trust me!"

A few moments later we reached the top of the stairs. George opened a door and motioned me
through. I found myself in a small room with a large window on one wall showing another small
room with a table and chair. At the table sat a young attractive redheaded woman. She was
dressed in hip hugger jeans, slip on shoes and a short, tight top that exposed much of her midriff
and was tight enough to show off the firm globes of her tits. As she turned I noticed how her
breast giggled and looking closer, I saw the outline of her nipples through the material of her top.
She didn't have on a bra! I could feel my cock stirring as I watched her.

Finally I tore my eyes away from the young woman and turned to George.

"Can she hear us, see us?" I ask.

"Nope. That's a one way glass and the room is sound proof. She can't see us or hear us."He said.

"So why is she in there?" I ask, my curiosity aroused.

"I caught her," He said pointing at the window," an hour ago shop lifting from the store."

"She had on that coat,"He said pointing to a large over coat hung over a chair," and she had about
$3000.00 worth of unpaid for merchandise on her. That amount of money takes her out of the
petty thief bracket and puts her into the grand larceny scale. That's jail time if she's convicted and
I have her on tape so she is sure to be found guilty. She had some jewelry and a PDA stuffed into
the pockets and several items of for clothing stuffed under it."

"So what are you going to do with her? Call the cops?" I ask.

""I'm not sure yet." George said,"It depends on some things."

"What things?"I ask.

"Just things." George grinned,"But let's get back to your payment."

I shrugged and said, "Ok. So why get me down here to pay me?"

George grinned and said,"Well, I've got deal for you. I owe you $50.00, right?"

"Yea, so?"I said, wondering what George had up his sleeve.

"So how about a trade?" He said.

"What kind of trade?" I ask.

George walked over to the window and looked at the young woman in the next room.

"Her names Tiffany. This is the first time she's been caught. I talked to her for half an hour and
she told me some interesting things. Like she did it for the thrill and her parents would kill her if
they knew. She really doesn't want this on her record, so I proposed a deal and she accepted. But
it all hinges on one other thing." He said staring at the girl.

"What's that?" I ask.

"She is a sexy thing isn't she?" George said.

"Yes she is." I replied, wondering what the hell George had up his sleeve.

I was starting to suspect what he was going to offer as a trade.

"The deal I offered her was sex for letting her off the hook. I figured I'd offer her to you in
exchange for the fifty I owe you."George said, watching me intently.

That's what I had suspected but I was still a bit shocked as he voiced the offer. I stared through
the window at the girl. She was attractive and I could feel my cock stir as I though about slipping
it into her sweet snatch.

"Well?" George said after a few moments.

"No one is going to know about this but us?" I ask.

George grinned, knowing by my question I was going to do it.

"No one but the three of us, me you and her."He said.

"I do have another question." I said.

"Which is?"George ask.

"Have you blackmail shop lifters before?" I ask.

"Yep." George said.

"So this isn't the first time you've done this. How often do you do it?"I ask.

"Every time I get a chance. About once every six months on average, when ever I catch a young
sexy thing like Tiffany trying to shop lift." George grinned,"Which isn't as often as I'd like."

As I listened to George an idea popped into my head and as he finished talking I said,"I have an
idea how we can make it happen more often. And I'll tell you if you let me in on this on a regular
basis."

George looked thoughtful and said,"How often are we talking?"

"If it works, once a week or more." I said.

He grinned and said,"If I can get pussy once a week, your on!"

I pulled a chair over sat and said"Here's what we do-----."

Half an hour later we both walked into the room where Tiffany waited.

"Ca-can I go now?" She ask.

"Not quite yet." George said,"We need to talk to you about an added part of this deal."

"But-but you said ,"Tiffany began to protest.

"You can try and leave now, but if you do I'll just call the cops." George said.

I could see her shoulders slump as she said,"Ok."

"I'll give you the surveillance tape of you shop lifting after you fulfil three requirements."George
said," First you fuck my buddy here, two, I get to fuck you before you leave. And three, you tell
some of your girl friends how easy it is to shop lift from this store. Get them to try it. Of course
you will let me know who they are and when they will be here so I can catch them. They will be
given the same deal you had, fuck or go to jail. As soon as I have the first one you send on tape,
I'll give you your tape. So what do you say? It's either that or go to jail."

Tiffany sat for a full minute then slowly nodded her head,"O-Ok. I-I'll do it."

"I don't want to do her in here." I said,"Anybody can walk in and see us."

"Follow me." George said.

I followed George out of the room and into another. This one had a desk, a couple of chairs and a
couch in it.

"Will this do?"He ask with a grin.

" It will do." I said.

"Wait here and I'll send her in." George said,"You have a couple of hours, enjoy!"

I leaned against the desk as I waited. A few moments later George opened the door and lead the
redhead into the room.

"Tiffany this is a friend of mine. As we discussed, fucking him is part of the deal. Right?"
George said.

The young redhead nodded.

George grinned and said as he stepped out the door,"I'll be back in a couple of hours."

After he closed the door I walked over and locked it.

I turned to Tiffany and looked her over again. She stood staring at the floor a scared expression
on her face. She was young, 18 from what George had said, slim, and very attractive.

"Come here." I said.

She glanced up at me and I motioned for her to come. She walked slowly over to me and stood in
front of me staring at the floor.

"Look at me." I said.

A few moments went by and finally she looked up meeting my eyes.

"You agreed to fuck to keep this off your record?" I ask.

She said nothing but nodded her head.

"OK. We have two hours." I said,"I'm going to get my moneys worth so-----."

I pulled her to me and cupped her young firm breast. As I thought when I saw her through the
window, she didn't have on a bra. I could feel her erect nipple against my palm as I squeezed and
kneaded her tit.

"I-I-I'm not sure I want to----I-I think I've changed------,"She stammered and I could feel her
trying to pull away from me.

I jerked her hard against me and pinched her nipple between my fingers.

"To bad little girl, it's way to late. Your about to get your sweet little cunt packed with cock." I
said.

She used her hands to push against me, again trying to pull away and stammered,"I-I-I don't want
to----."

I grinned, grabbed both her wrists with my hands, pulled them behind her and held them with one
hand. I slipped my fingers under the bottom of her top and slowly pulled it up, relishing the sight
as first her stomach was exposed then both her small firm tits popped free.

"Please," She whimpered,"Please, I'm not sure I should----"

I cupped one of her small, bare firm titties placed my lips against her ear and whispered,"Sure
candy britches, I'll stop. But if I do you go to jail. So this is your last chance, chose, jail or
getting stuffed with a hard cock."

We stood there for moments, me rubbing her tit, rolling her nipple between my fingers as it grew
harder and more erect. When she didn't answer, I slid my hand from her tit slowly down over her
stomach until my fingers touched the button of her jeans. With one flip of my fingers I had it
unbuttoned. I grasp the zipper and slowly pulled it down. When it hit the bottom, I slowly slipped
my fingers into the top of her panties until I could feel her curly pubes under my fingers and a
moment later the silky feel of the inside of her cunt as my finger slipped between the warm lips
of her snatch.

"Choose, now." I said,'Jail or cock."

"I-I-I----,"She stammered.

"Choose." I said again as my finger slide up and down along the lips of her cunt.

"Please I-I-I ,"She again stammered.

"Ok,"I said, letting go of her wrists and pulling my hand out of her panties,"I'll go get George
and he can call the cops."

"NO, PLEASE DON'T!" She gasp in panic.

I grinned, grabbed her and began to work her jeans down off her hips,"You don't want me to call
George, then you must agree to the other."

"No, I don't want----,"She again started to protest.

I jerked her to me, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back so she was looking up at
me.

"You don't have a choice now,"I said, grinning at her and pinching her nipple,"Your going to get
fucked."

"But I----," She started to say.

I clamped down on her nipple with my fingers causing her to stop what she was saying and let
out a gasp of pain.

"I said shut the fuck up!"I growled, then returned to working her jeans down.

I pulled them down to her ankles and instructed her to step out of them. When she did I tossed
them aside, grabbed her hand and walked to the couch. I sat and pulled her onto my lap. I leaned
forward and took one nipple into my mouth. At the same time I ran my hand up her leg and
pulled her panties to one side. Roughly I rammed my fingers between the moist lips of her little
cunt. She gasp as I began to pound my fingers in and out of her.

"Th-that hurts a little." She protested.

I grinned and in answer rammed three fingers into her hard. She again gasp in started to protest.

I grabbed her by the hair again placed my lips against hers and said in a whisper,"I told you once,
shut the fuck up. You are here for my use and I'll use you anyway I want. And you'll do anything
I want. You got that?"

She did answer so I rammed my fingers into her with each word I spoke, to emphasize what I
said,"Do-you-under-stand?"

This time she nodded.

"Good, good, now tell Daddy what you want. You want me to fill your sweet little snatch with
my hard rod don't you? Go ahead tell me." I said this time working my fingers gently in and out
of her.

"Ah-ah-I, ah, want " She said.

I put my lips against her ear and said,"No one can hear but you and me. So go ahead tell me what
I want to hear. Tell me you want daddy to slip his hard cock into your wanting little pussy. Go
ahead tell me."

"Please daddy, put your cock into me."She said in a voice I could barely hear.

"Come on little girl." I whispered,"No one but me can hear you. Tell me you want me to fuck
you. Come on girl tell daddy what you want."

All the while I had been fingering her snatch and it was starting to get wet. I could tell she was
getting turned on, despite the fact she didn't want to.

"Please fuck me daddy." She said,"Fill my pussy with your hard cock."

I could tell she was starting to get into the game. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my stiff rod.
I hooked my fingers into the band of her panties and worked them down, then pulled them off.
She was sitting sideways on my lap with my cock thrust up between her legs. I pushed her legs
apart, reached between them and worked the head of my cock up and down her slit, coating it
with her juices. Then with a push of my hips I slid the head into her tight snatch. She groaned as
the engorged purple head of my hard rod stretched her tight hole. I looked down at the sight of it,
my cock head buried between the wet lips of her young snatch.

I worked my cock head in and out of her for some time. Then I grabbed her ankle pushed her leg
up and over my head until she was sitting facing me, the head of my cock still embedded in her
tight little hole. I grabbed her hips and pulled as I pushed my hips forward.

"That's it baby doll, take all of daddies big cock. You like that don't you? Having a mans cock
buried in your little pussy? You like being used don't you? Tell me you like it slut!" I said as I
lunged forward and buried the full length of my dick inside her tight snatch.

"OH GOD!"She gasp.

I jerked her to me and slammed my mouth onto one of her nipples as I began to ram my cock in
and out of her.

"Oh, shit! You're a nice fuck you little cunt! Oh god you feel so good, your snatch feels so good
around my cock. Tell me you like it. TELL ME!"I yelled.

Oh, oh,oh,oh,"She moaned,"I-I-I like it! More, give me more cock. Fuck me more! Please, OH
GOD PLEASE! I-I-I'M C-C-CUMMMMING!"She screamed.

The pulse of her tight cunt around my cock was too much for me. I groaned and dug my fingers
into her firm young ass cheeks as my cock throbbed pumping my cum deep into her young
snatch.

As my cock began to soften I pushed her to one side and got up.

"I'm finished with you." I said."Wait here, I'll go find George."

I zipped up my pants, unlocking the door and stepped out.

I found George in the interview room reading a magazine. He grinned as I entered.

"Enjoy yourself?" He ask.

"I sure did." I replied.

"Debt paid?"He ask.

"Yep. Paid." I said.

"Good."George said.

"Call me when she gets one of her friends set up, ok?" I said.

"Absolutely!"He replied.

"Go and fuck her." I said,"She's a damn good one. I'm going home."

As I walked down the stairs I wondered how long it would be before I had one of Tiffany's young friends impaled on my hard cock.