Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2003, 07:35 PM

new toy

I can hear her voice mixing with others, voices that I recognize from dinner parties, trips to the pub, office get togethers. The light chatting of friends around the kitchen table...girls night. I had know it was coming, new what the conversations would be about, it wasn't the first time I had stayed out of my girlfriends way while she and her friends talked about their lives and relationships. What I hadn't counted out was catching bits and pieces of their talk when it had turned inevitablely to sex, or the lack there of. I tried to not be nosey but what man would concentrate on the same Sports Center they had seen an hour ago when 3 women were 20 feet away talking about the newest toys that they've purchased because they were "just not getting cock lately." Not this man that's for sure! I stood up and moved to the bedroom door that was slightly ajar and listened intently as Jen, one of my girlfriend Christina's oldest friends, was telling the rest of them about the new BIG dildo she had just gotten in the mail finally and how she just couldn't keep her hands off it. The giggles were there but I was far from giggling, Jen was a great girl whom I always had fun with, not to mention a very nice body. She was a dancer in college and had kept the sleek graceful figure and I had always been attracted to her petite 5'2" frame. The thought of her playing with a monster rubber cock had me slipping further from the door so that nobody accidently saw me there with my hard on pressing against my running pants. To my surprise the next declaration I heard was from Jen "No really it's HUGE, it's in my gym bag in the car I'll be right back" followed by the back door opening, closing, and opening again a few moments later. The next thing was an OH MY GODS that had slipped from the Christina's coworker Barb. I had to look. I poked my head through the open door to see Barb, a 5"9" brunette with ample 36D breasts, with her hands clamped around the base of what had to be atleast a 10inch dildo. Barb ask how she managed it the biggest dildo she handled was 8 inches and she couldn't even think about something this big and she held it up to eye level admiring it. I was mystified watching her handle the fake cock, just wishing that she was handling my real erection, which was now pushing hard against the thin nylon of my running pants. I must not have been as out of sight as I thought I was because Christina had made eye contact suddenly with me, she flashed a mischievious smile and her eyes had made a quick glace up and down the half of my body not hidden by the door frame. She quickly grabbed the fake cock from Barb and stroked it from base to tip and then declared "It just doesn't feel real, I just got a new toy myself and it just felt so much better even if it wasn't as big." I could tell the other girls were interested, but I was confused, Christina hadn't gotten any new toys lately. She asked the other ladies if they wanted to see it and of course, as toys were already passed around, they wanted to. She told them to wait there while she went and found it in the bedroom. She jumped up from the table and jogged down the short corridor to the bed room, her light brown hair and her wonderfully round and firm 34c breasts bouncing in unison. She bumped the door open with her hip whispered in my ear "Naught boy it's GIRLS night you shouldn't be listening, you're gonna get punished for this later." She grinned pressed herself agains me kissing me playfully as her hands reached the top of the elastic waistband of the running pants then suddenly she pushed my barechest and the snaps on the sides of the legs all popped as I fell to the bed. I hadn't been expecting to go anywhere and was relaxing in the bedroom so I hadn't put underwear on when I had gotten out of the shower earlier, so there I lay completely naked with an already hard cock my girlfriend swiftly falling on top of me and 2 of her friends in the other room. She grabbed my erection and stroked it slowly as she lay beside me looking through her "toy drawer" in the bed side stand. Maybe she had bought some new rubber cock for when I wasn't there. You can say I was more than a little surprised when her hand came out with our blindfold and she slipped it over my eyes. I heard her searching some more, scraping and shuffling sounds, then it stopped and I felt her mouth slowly moving from the tip of my cock down the shaft and she lovingly deep throated me. As my head pushed back against the pillows and my hands grabbed at the headboard I felt the sudden cold click of our handcuffs on one wrist and knew soon it's long chain would be extended to the bedpost. I'd done this trick to her before, never had I experience it myself. Soon my other wrist was safely locked to the other bedpost, any anxiety I had was quickly swallowed, and that was the right word for it...as once again I could feel my cock disappearing down her throat. Then the most surprising thing, to this point in the night, was the feel of leather, soft leather, being wrapped around the base of my cock and my balls. My cockring! I had it from a previous girlfriend and had never used it with Christina before. She then stroked me furiously before snapping the cockring closed then whispering "There now my new toy is ready to be shown off, if your lucky we'll even break you in tonight baby." She kissed the tip of my precum coated penis then brushed her slipperly lips against mine. I felt her weight shift on the bed, then it was gone and I heard the "FOUND IT, I LEFT IT ON THE BED!" yelled to the kitchen as she closed the bathroom door in the hallway. There I was, handcuffed, blindfolded, exposed. I could feel the precum slowly rolling down the tip of my cock as it's 7.5 inches twitched with anticipation as the soft footsteps covered the last of 20feet. The door creaked, the were two soft gasps, and I knew my punsihment for eavesdropping on girls night was just begining...
Old 09-06-2003, 08:19 PM
A Little of Both

Wow! Great Story Sweetie! I can not wait to hear what happens next!

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 09-06-2003, 10:51 PM

Very Hot

This is great! Don't stop now! Do tell...
Old 10-27-2003, 12:05 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
You've got all of us by the short hairs!!!

Please continue!
Old 11-08-2003, 09:03 AM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
mmm....my kind of toy...flicks my tongue along my bottom lip and purrs....more...
Old 11-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Please do finish the story!!! It's excellent so far......................

and while you're at it.............

PLEASE POST MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-08-2003, 12:26 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
Listen dear, my cock is straining and aching lying here all tied up on your bed...

At least let those girls come in and have their way with me...!
It's not good to leave a cock all engorged too long.