Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-24-2002, 05:15 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Ummm, uhuh, yeah...I think i might be needing some relief about now, very nice DG, indeed
Old 07-29-2002, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I didn't have long to wait, to find out what Jake had in mind. He brought me gently to my feet and ran his hands over my body, very quickly and lightly but enough to make me shiver. He led me over to the couch and laid me, face first, over the arm of the couch with my ass up in the air. He gave me a few light swats and rubbed my cheeks in between the soft spanks. Then he motioned Jason to come over by me and said "Go on, spank her, make her squirm". Jason hesitated at first and when he did finally spank me, it was so very light, almost like a feather touch. I wiggled a little to show him that what he was doing was perfectly fine by me. That little hint was all that Jason needed and soon he was taking harder and harder whacks at my bottom. I could feel it tingling, all the way up to my pussy, which was getting more and more wet. I spread my legs a little and occasionally, between spanks, Jason would run his fingers along my slit. Just when I was squirming and pushing myself into the arm of the couch, Jake told Jason to stop. Jake moved up behind me, spread my legs a little more and slid deep into my pussy, while Jason positioned himself in front of me, giving me little choice but to suck his cock. I took it in my mouth greedily while Jake continued to pump in and out of my pussy, smacking my ass occasionally. I could feel my orgasm build up inside me, making me moan over Jason's cock and just at that moment Jake pulled out of me. Even though Jason was straining to cum all over my face, he took Jake's cue and stopped as well. The men untied my hands and guided me to the floor, Jason underneath me and Jake behind me. Jake slid into my pussy again, and then pulled out, running his cock up my crack to my arsehole, getting it wet. He pushed a finger in, making me arch my back and whimper. At that noise, Jason pushed his cock into me and pulled me down so that I was almost laying on his chest. I laid there, completely motionless, feeling Jason's cock pulsing inside of me and Jake's hands separating my cheeks and slowly pushing the head of his cock into the entrance of my ass. With just a little resistance, he slid in and took a few slow pumps in and out to get my body accustomed to the feel of him inside me. Almost simultaneously, the men started moving inside me, Jake's cock rubbing against Jason's, with only the thin lining of me separating them. My eyes were closed and my head was thrown back, with hoarse sounds coming from my throat. It was all I could do to just feel them, both taking me so high to the precipice or one of the most incredible orgasms I have ever had. They picked up the pace, each thrust getting deeper and harder, pushing me more over the edge than the last thrust. Finally Jake let out a groan and buried himself in me while my entire body quivered and shook. The only noises I was able to make were small gasps and sighs as both Jason and Jake filled each hole with their cum.

<to be continued...?>
Old 07-29-2002, 08:09 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
Damn that last post was me but I must have taken too long and become unregistered <hrmph> :redghost:
Old 07-29-2002, 08:16 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
ummm...ok, if im not back in 5 no make that 4 minutes, send in the redhead to get me...
Old 07-29-2002, 08:20 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
Has it been 4 minutes yet? Hell with it, I'm going in!
Old 07-30-2002, 08:22 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
oh god! i need to go take care of something now. great story Devillishgirl :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~