Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2006, 09:42 AM
Loungin' Around

Farewell to Summer!

Summer is passing by...the days are getting shorter and colder.

What things will you miss most about summer? And what are you looking forward to this fall?

Me? I will miss wearing sandals and having enough light to take a walk after dinner.

But I am looking foward to Buckeye Football.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 08-30-2006, 09:48 AM

I am looking foward to osuche in her cheerleader uniform!
Old 08-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Not there yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal

YESSSSSS jseal!!! I'd love to photograph osuche in her cheering uniform!!!!!

Well up here in the north country, I'll miss watching all the ladies in their scant summer attire. Winter wooleys just don't do anything for me!!

Fall is my favorite season for being in the woods.... fishing, hunting, hiking, ATVing, doing foliage photos and wildlife photos. It is also more comfortable bicycling. But I also do love my football (and the cheerleaders!)

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 08-30-2006, 11:31 AM
Awesome on my Own

Spring and summer are my favorite seasons, as Mother Nature is decked out in her prettiest green dress. I love the summer nights and laying out in the cool grass and watching the satellites pass through the starry night sky.

I don't like fall because it means that winter is coming. So If I were a 138746592345987-aire I would be having my home in Austrailia dusted and read for me to move there in about a month's time, then move back to the States in April. Spring and summer all year round!

So how do I say farewell to summer??

With a big fat tantrum!
Old 08-30-2006, 11:45 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I WON'T miss the triple-digit heat indexes (indices?) here in the midsouth, but I will feel my mood darken just a little as the days get shorter...I didn't get out to any pools or lakes this year, so I missed out on all the revealing leave-nothing-to-the-imagination outfits...around here, if you're not near a body of water, it's too hot for anybody to go out, & most of the ladies are inside an air-conditioned building, bundling up agaist the cold(!?)...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:50 AM
Loungin' Around

Cute Lizz.....

But when Mayhem comes to the States then you guys can cuddle up together all winter!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 08-30-2006, 01:08 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i'll miss the swimming and the heat and the long days and the go whenever-do whatever schedule we have but i look forward to campfires on chilly nights and fall foliage and the aroma of burning leaves.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 08-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
I'll let ya know how i feel when it leaves Oz
Old 08-30-2006, 01:31 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
I'll miss being able to wear shorts all the time and run around barefoot. I'll miss the warm summer rains when you just stand out on the porch and soak it up. I'll miss the perfect summer night when you can sleep with the windows open. I'll miss driving with the windows down. I'll miss sitting on the backporch reading. Ok..now I'm depressed! lol

Fall is a beautiful time of year, perfect for walks but I dread the cold weather that I know will follow.
Old 08-30-2006, 02:45 PM
Manwhore

I'll miss the long days and warm weather... though I won't miss the HOT weather too much. I'll also miss the lack of clothing that comes with warm/hot weather.

Looking forward to snowboarding this year.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 08-30-2006, 02:50 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Like others I will miss being warm and wearing as little as possible. I have the cutest white skirt and shoes that I'm not looking forward to packing away. I won't miss the heat at all! We have had over a month now of 90 degree days and I am sick of it! Working out is a bitch and we can't take our nightly walks because of the humidity.

I'm looking forward to days that have a chill in the air and the trees changing colors. I'm looking forward to wearing my new suede jacket my Sweetie bought me. And I am really looking forward to going to school this fall.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 08-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Just me.

I'm going to miss watching the flowers bloom in the Spring; and the times we went to weddings to help a niece and her guy and a nephew and his gal begin the celebration of their new lives as couples. I'll miss PAGAN and wonderful chance we had to meet some exceptional people. And, of course I'll also miss the warm weather (although not so much the really hot ).

This fall, I look forward to Labor Day and the family picnic we have planned; to the leaves changing and to the upcoming holidays with their focus on friends and family. But, I'm not looking forward to the cold.
Old 08-30-2006, 03:19 PM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal

ME too..

I'm also looking forward to seeing the UM Wolverines end ANY possible hopes of an OSU national championship, AT Columbus, I might add.

Care for a friendly wager Osuche?
Old 08-30-2006, 03:43 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'll miss my uterus the most

I can't wait for pumpkin any and everything. I also love indian corn.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-30-2006, 05:02 PM

I won't miss this summer at all 38days of 100+ heat,brown grass ,& creeks gone dry

But looking forward to cool and some cold weather the smell of wood smoke,the wife cuddling to stay warm,sitting in the hot tub in the snow