Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2010, 10:04 AM

The Next Dare

Perhaps you remember the two stories we have submitted and my dares with a lady who works for me named Lynn. To refresh your memory, she is divorced and is trying to get on with her life but still wants security in her private life. She has worked for me in a flirting relationship for several years but after the divorce we elected to take the relationship to a new level. We started off with some flashing in the car as we traveled, then she gave the young man who shuttles paperwork between our different offices a real treat when he caught her coming out of the shower when he arrived to shuttle a package. The final dare was to strip in a hotel room with the drapes open. This resulted in a construction worker painting in the building right across from out room, coming over to see the view in person. In part two, I arranged to fulfill one of her dreams to be able to strip in front of guys without letting things get out of hand. This involved using my Motor Home out at a state park where there was a motorcycle club meeting for the weekend. She won the stripping contest but again without violation except by me.

This last month we traveled out of state to a meeting and we found they were doing a fantasy fest in the area of town just behind our hotel. I suggested to Lynn that she might what to think about going and having her body painted and then walking around in public without any clothes. We finished out meeting with the client about 12 noon and went back to the hotel had lunch and a few drinks. Lynn thought about being naked in public but was not too sure she could really do it. I suggested that we walk over and see the action, then, she could decide. She agreed and we when out the back door to our hotel and over two blocks. The police had blocked off a three block area and the party was already going strong. The rules are somewhat simple, topless is ok, total nude only if painted and guys could not show their dicks. Of course no sex in public, which we found out, just means don’t get caught having sex in public outside the blocked off area. Alcohol was flowing so was the food and fun. We both felt completed over dressed and we were wearing shorts flip flops and Lynn had a tank top on without a bra. By the way her tits which are 38 D were standing up proud during our walk around. We found a line of tents set up to do face/body painting and we watched as several women stripped off their clothes and the artists got to work creating their master works of art on these bodies. It was getting toward 6 pm when after two 7 & 7’s, Lynn said I want to try it. She told me to pick out a design so after giving it some thought and knowing that she had just shaved her pussy to total smooth this morning. I decided on a painted very low cut black halter and a pair of daisy duke shorts in blue to be painted on her. It was not cheap but the end product was worth it. The artist was a young lady about 20 and her boyfriend helped her. Lynn was told to step in and stand on this raised platform, the boyfriend told her to strip, with kind of a sly smile since he knew he was going to see some really nice tits in the process. The artist name was Kate, she begin with a base coat of blue and asked me how short I wanted the shorts. I said cut away to half way up her ass cheeks. So Kate began her work and Lynn was standing there totally nude with this girl and guy painting on her body. He had to hold her hands above her head to allow the boyfriend to put the black base coat for the halter on her. He asked how big of halter I wanted and I said as small as you can make it and keep us from getting arrested. He laughed and said, this celebration really allows anything. So I elected to have it as a string over her shoulders and around her neck but then fill out to cover only about half of her breast. I noticed that he put three coats on her nipples which only made them harder each time he applied more. He said, “Wow lady you have great nipples not sure I can keep them from standing up”, Lynn smiled weakly and I said that’s ok we came for the show and guess we can give some as well. When they finished I was shocked. The painted clothes looked real. In fact from a distance you would think she was wearing the halter and shorts. Lynn was getting a bit nervous about exiting the tent, but I kept telling her how great she looked. Lynn stepped out on the street and people started taking photos of her, this she had not expected but she relaxed and we walked down the sidewalk. I noticed she was still wearing her deck shoes and suggested that we get her some sexy heals to wear for the night. We found a ladies shoe store and Lynn picked out a pair of black spiked heels. The store clerk went to the back to find them in her size and she sat down in one of the chairs. I sat across from her and noticed that Kate had painted carefully around her pussy as to not get paint up in her. Her daisy dukes were crotch less, I smiled a just admired the view. In a couple of minutes the kid was back and helped her put on the shoes, he took a lot of time fitting each shoe but he was not looking at her feet. Lynn stood up and walked around a bit and found she could still walk well in the very high spiked heels. She sat back down and asked how much the shoes were. The kid, whose name was Roger, said “they were normally $60.00 but he could make her a special deal on them. Lynn asked what kind of deal and the kid said if I can feel your paint job, I will sell them to you for half price. Lynn looked at me and I smiled. Lynn looked at him and said how much to get them for free. The kid smiled and slowly ran his hand up her long tanned leg, sinking his middle finger into her pussy. Lynn closed her eyes and enjoyed the finger, the great thing about the body paint is that it was completely dry and would not rub off. Roger rubbed her tits and pussy until she tensed up and had a small climax. Roger pulled his finger out and Lynn licked it clean. We departed the store and headed to a nightclub since it was getting close to dusk. The party was in full swing and we had a few drinks. Guys keep asking Lynn to dance and she would go off to the dance floor and several times was finger fucked right on the dance floor. One guy when he brought her back to our table had black on his mouth and when I looked at Lynn’s chest she had her left tit sucked clean of paint. This make the halter look like someone had cut a nipple hole in it. I decided she should not have only one so with a bit of work with a damp napkin I had her with two nipples sticking out of her painted halter. The fact she was in public totally nude and the night air had turned a bit chilly caused her nipples to get and stay hard and she got goose bumps which gave a unique appearance to the paint job. Her final dance was with a young man dressed only in a fig leaf and hat. I noticed that he had pushed her over to a corner of the dance floor and was rubbing up and down on her. I watched her face for a signal that he needed help but she remained cool. I moved over a bit closer and saw that he had moved his fig leaf and was trying to pole her against the wall. She instead had begun stroking his cock and when he shot his load it went against the wall. After that dance we decided to head back to the hotel. I looked around for the sack that had Lynn’s shorts and tank top in it, but it was gone. Since our hotel was one block beyond the nudity area, I was not sure what we should do. Lynn found a white table cloth and quickly made a skirt out of it and we walked carefully down a couple of allies to get to the back of the hotel. Once inside we got on the elevator on the garage floor, of course the elevator stopped in the lobby and three young men got on to ride up. They smiled and asked if we had a good time at the fest. We were both a bit buzzed and said you bet. Lynn saw our floor coming up and with one flip of her hand tossed the table cloth to the floor and asked the boys what they thought of her outfit. You could see her nudity had a big effect on them as they all three had tents in the paints quickly. Much to my displeasure the guys got off on our floor and walked down the hall behind us. Lynn was giving them a nice ass show when one of them asked her, “did they paint your pussy”. Lynn winked at me as we had arrived at our room and I was trying to get the damn door unlocked. Lynn turned to the three and said “Well you tell me” with that she laid down on the hall floor and spread her legs. They all were very turned on and a bit shocked to see her clean shaved pussy was untouched by the paint. The blond headed one took her hand and helped her up but not before he sunk his two fingers deep into her pussy. When he removed them he licked them and said if you need any help in washing that paint off, just call Kevin in 877. When we got into the room, we were both so horny that Lynn did not even shower to get the paint off. We jumped into bed and fucked for over 3 hours, only then she did get to shower and get the paint off. The trip home was one of remembering the fun we had at the fest and also spending time to think about what comes next. Got any suggestions for us.