Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-02-2012, 02:07 AM

Barstool Fuck

Wife's Bar Stool Fuck

My wife & I had a favorite country bar we went to several times a week for a little drinking &
dancing. We became very friendly with the owner & several of the people who worked there.

Les, the owner asked me several times to give him a hand on busy Friday & Saturday nights,
by collecting the cover charge at the door & often backed him up as a bouncer when the drunks
got out of hand.
Al ( wife's nickname ) would often get behind the bar & help our bartender friends when it got very busy.
On this one Saturday night one of the barmaids did not show up, so Les asked her to tend bar for him.
She told him she did not know the mix for most drinks, he replied no problem you just do the beer orders &
let the bartender take care of the mixed drinks.

He really appreciated it & Al a very cute, built blond was a hit with the customers, So Les offered her a job.
she said ok so the next few weeks Les & Al worked very closely together as he trained her on mixing drinks,
When she got the hang of it he offered her a job for 3 days during the week & nights on Fri. & Sat.
I Could tell Al was getting fairly close to Les & liked him a lot. I told her she could do him if she wished to
but he was married & his wife was a bar tender there & she & Al were pretty close so she did not want
to cause any problems. Al & I had been enjoying the MFM life style for a while so her finding Les sexually
interesting was not a problem for me in fact I envisioned his cock filling her juicy pussy many times..

Well on to the sexy part. We often times would stay way after closing time, sitting at the bar & having a few drinks.
This one night It was just Les, Al, myself & the old man, Les had as a night watch man, plus the band stayed to
practice some new songs. Bunker was a neat old man in his 70's & we became very close friends with him, he was
very protective of all the gals who worked there, But him & Al had a special bond. He looked at Al as a daughter
& she him as a father figure.

As we sat at the bar Les told Al to get us a drink, Al "said you get it I'm tired I worked my ass off tonight so
you wait on me". They playfully went back & forth at each other but neither would budge. So I got the drinks.

I decided since she was being stubborn about getting the drinks that I would try to get her going for them.
I always like showing my wife's goodies to anyone who would enjoy seeing them, so I had the idea to
threaten her with a penalty if she did not do what the boss told her. When I told her that, she asked what the
penalty would be. I stated that every time she refused to get us a drink I would remove a piece of her clothing.
She just smiled at me & said "you wouldn't dare", I said "try me".

Well sure enough Al refused to get the next drink so I told her penalty time & pulled one of her boots off.
( We are just ole country folks in a country bar so Al's attire was western boots, Jeans & this particular
night she was wearing a thin loose fitting pullover blouse & no bra.) She struggled a little but I could tell from
the smile on her face she wasn't mad about it. As the early morning hours rolled on Al kept refusing to get the
drinks & I kept removing clothing, the other boot, one sock then the other, then her jeans & finally her panties.
She gave me a little more resistance when I was pulling her panties off, I knew by her actions that in all reality she
was enjoying Les looking at her & making comments about how sexy she looked. She was just putting up token
resistance,but I was sure it was just because the old man & the band was still there.

I left her blouse on as sitting at the bar you could not tell she was almost nude, The band was at the front of the
bar & Bunker was out sweeping up. So here is Al totally nude from the waist down. One of the band members walked
behind us to go take a piss & when he came out he was confronted with Al's cute bare ass right in front of him, her
clothes layin in a pile at her feet. I watched him in the mirror as he did a double take of Al & almost fell all over himself.
I watched as he told the band what he saw & they were all suddenly hit with a great urge to pee, each taking turns
eyeballing Al's fine bare ass. Even Bunker got wind of Al's state of dress & made a few trips behind the bar to empty trash etc.

Al was sandwiched between me & Les & we were making a few comments back & forth about Al's mighty fine bare ass.
Les leaned over in front of Al & said to me " I wonder if old Bunk is getting a hard on looking at Al's cute little ass " I replied that Bunk was to damn old to get a hard on. As soon as I said that Les hopped off his bar stool & said " Well I sure as hell have one" as he was saying that he grabbed Al's legs & spun her around to face him, at the same time he spread her legs & stepped between them. He unzipped, pulled his throbbing cock out & put his hands behind Al's ass & pulled her toward his hard cock. Al just let out a little moan & shoved her wet hungry pussy right onto his cock. Les began pounding into her like a madman & she was meeting his every thrust with her own.

I turned on my stool & sitting sideways pulled her back into my arms. She was as hot as I had ever seen her,
Moaning & humping Les like there was no tomorrow. I pulled her top up & began caressing her tits, Les started
sucking on them also, it was like they were in a world all their own, their lust & passion for each other shutting out
the rest of the world & those around them. Al began having an explosive orgasm & Les followed suit slamming
his pulsating cock into her till their pubic bones were smashed together, Les let out a deep moan as he filled Al's
hot cunt with his sperm. Al's entire body convulsed, than she sank limply into my arms, eyes closed, face glowing
a faint smile on her face. Their wild fuck did not last very long but it was for sure the most intense sexual encounter
I have ever witnessed. Those two had apparently been building up a desire for each other since they first met. This
night it finally came to pass that their lustful desires were fulfilled.

I can't express what a wonderful feeling came over me as my beautiful wife was being royally fucked as I held her.
No sexual encounter we ever had compared to the intensity & wild animal like passion flowing between those two
that night. It was not hard to tell that Al had the hots for Les, this was way more than a fuck. I knew she liked Les
& we had even talked about doing him but because of his wife we never pursued it. Something that night made it a
very special event. I'm not sure if it was because she wanted him that bad, him lusting for her, or if it was having her
body exposed a little at a time, building her passion, knowing it was a public place, knowing she was being watched
as she was being fucked or what. What ever happened was fantastic & that intensity has never been repeated with anyone.

I was shocked that she went that wild with Bunker there, as I stated he was like a father to her. when the fuck
session was over, she got dressed & as she walked by bunker she was crying & said " I'm sorry Bunk but that's
just the way it is". I'm not sure what she meant with that statement & I never asked her to explain it. We left with
all eyes on us, Al was very wobbly on her legs as she was totally drained emotionally. When we got home she
had calmed down a little bit, as we were getting undressed for bed I commented on how passionate she had been.
She pulled the covers down & laid on the bed slowly rubbing her well fucked pussy & stated " It was good but I still
need more & I need you NOW!!!!' I hurried to set up the camera to get some pictures of my hot well fucked wife, then
joined her & we both soared to another sexual high only this time with each other.

Though I had the great pleasure of watching my wife being exposed to other men, Being kissed, licked, fucked
for hours on end, I have never seen the raw animal lust that filled her hot little cunt that night. It was a night
that will bring a smile to my face & a throbbing cock in my hand till the day I die.