Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-07-2015, 04:01 PM

Waking Sleeping Beauty: Chapter 1

I'm getting ready to publish my first four ebooks online at Smashwords, iBooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Amazon. I privately promised someone I would publish this one for free on this site. It's just a novelette, about a third the size of the other books. I expect by the time I publish the last chapter, this story, along with Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, and Tired, will be available at those major ebook retailers.
You can check out my website, www.GarsMechant.com, for details on the progress of publishing these books.

###

Chapter 1: An Interesting Discovery

I couldn’t believe it! Here it was, the first weekend of summer vacation, and I was alone at home! Mom and dad were having “fun” doing something like furniture shopping. Mike was out with Laura, his girlfriend and the proverbial “girl next door,” probably getting frustrated again because she wouldn’t “put out.” Most of my friends were busy. Amber and Lisa were in Europe; Danielle and Shannon were out slutting around for guys; Maricela and Jenny were with their boyfriends; and Janey, my BFF who I’d planned on going to the Mall with today, was stuck at home cleaning the house.
This was supposed to be an epic summer! This was supposed to be our last summer before University! In a couple of months we’re going our separate ways in life! This wasn’t how it was supposed to be!
However, they were gone, and I was alone.
I couldn’t stand it, and I started tidying up the house. It took me an hour alone to pick up and clean the dishes. Mike is such a slob! Why can’t mom and dad get on my stepbrother’s case about making messes?
After finishing the cleaning, I found there wasn’t anything good on TV, so I decided to check out some things on the web. I went into dad's home office, and I saw I had some dishes on his desk. They were obviously Mike’s. He was so dumb not to clean it up himself! I grabbed a dish in a huff and accidentally toppled over a shoe box that was perched at the edge of dad’s desk. It fell over onto the floor before I could stop it, spilling out everything inside! Dad would kill me!
I put down the plate and quickly started to pick up the box. The lid had fallen off, and the box was sitting on the floor, upside down. Sitting on the lid was a card, and under the box was a disk, and what I thought at first was a flashlight still in the package. I grabbed the disk, putting it into the case it fell out of, and reached for the light to put it into the box when I saw that it wasn’t a flashlight at all: It was a vibrator, a big one. I was so startled, and embarrassed, that I immediately put it back into the box, and left to take the plate to the kitchen.
I had to clean Mike’s dishes by hand because the dishwasher was halfway through its cycle already, but my thoughts kept going back to that shoe box. What was that doing in dad’s office? I wondered as I continued cleaning. I was so distracted by my thoughts that I had finished cleaning all the dishes before I realized it.
I had put everything away, and I found myself going back to dad’s office, telling myself that I was just going to do the web surfing I had planned to do originally. I stood in front of his desk, looking at the shoe box for what seemed like forever. I finally decided to do something, and I opened it up and looked back inside it.
There it was, a huge vibrator, pink and pointy, and still in the package.
I knew that mom, dad, and Mike wouldn’t be home for hours. I stared at it and saw the card and disk inside the box again, and thinking that this might be my only chance, decided to take them to my room. I put the box back on his desk, hoping nobody would open it and find out what was missing.
Once in my room, I looked the vibrator over through the plastic packaging. It was long, wide, and looked smooth. I put it down on my bed and looked at the disk. It simply said, “A Very Happy Birthday!” I couldn’t see anything else on the disk that gave me a clue as to what it had on it.
I looked the card over, and saw it said, “Thank You” on the front. I read the inside, and it said:
“Thank you two so much for a very memorable birthday weekend! Hope this will replace the one that disappeared in Vegas. Enjoy the highlights!
-Heather.”
It was obviously from my mom’s friend. I can understand making a DVD with highlights of the weekend they had together, but what was a vibrator doing in the box with it? After looking at it for a couple of minutes, not figuring out anything about it, I finally decided to put the disk in my DVD player. It immediately started playing.
I saw mom on the screen, completely nude and sitting in an easy chair. I heard her laugh at something dad said from off-screen, but I couldn’t make out what. It sounded like he was in another room. She said “okay” in response to whatever he had said.
Mom kind of lay back in the chair, and then started to massage her breasts. At that, I quickly turned it off out of embarrassment.
“Stephanie! You bought a vibrator?”
It came from the door to my room, and when I looked over there I saw Janey standing there. I’d forgotten all about going to the Mall with her, and even to close my door! What an idiot!
“No! I mean, what are you doing here? I thought you were cleaning your house?” I said.
“It wasn’t really that dirty. I got it done in a couple of hours and figured we could salvage the day. So, if that’s not a vibrator, what is it?”
“I mean, it’s not mine.”
“So whose is it?”
“I think it’s my moms," I said.
“‘You think?’ Where did you find it?”
“In my dad’s office. In a shoe box. With a card.”
“That’s kind of a weird place to put it. What’s on the card?”
I handed it to her, and after reading it she said: “What does that mean?”
“I’m not sure,” I said.
“What were you watching when I came in here? Were those the ‘highlights’ she was talking about?” she said as she approached my DVD player and turned it on.
“No, wait!” I said, but it was too late, and Janey saw my mom on the chair.
“Woah, what’s she doing?” Janey asked.
“I don’t know, let’s turn it off,” I suggested.
“No, let’s just watch this,” she said, waving me back. “Let’s see what she does.”
I gave in. Janey always gets her way when she’s like that.
Mom continued to massage her boobs on the screen, until I heard dad say: “Is that all you plan on doing? Kick it up a bit!”
She laughed, and spread her legs apart, starting to touch herself.
She was rubbing herself and was making moaning sounds, and then dad asked: “Is it time for Big Ben?”
Oh, God! Was he going to pull it out?
Mom laughed again and reached behind the chair, holding a vibrator just like the one I found in the shoe box, but this one was white. The camera zoomed in on her pussy, and I could see her start to rub the tip of the vibrator over her clitty. She rubbed it all over her vulva before finally spreading her lips with her fingers, lining it up, and slowly pushing it. She turned it on and moaned loudly. I could hear the loud, wet, buzzing noises coming from it as she pushed it inside, all the way to the base.
She kept it there, vibrating away for a while, before she started pumping it into herself. She did that just a couple of times before she pulled it out and ran the length over her clitty and pushed it back inside. She kept fucking herself with it for maybe ten minutes before she finally came loudly.
I heard someone knock at their door in the video, and I saw dad walk across the screen and heard him open it. As mom tried to catch her breath, I could barely hear her friend, Heather, say: “Sounds like you two started without me!”
“What do you expect when the birthday girl is late to her own party!” mom explained, looking off-screen. “Why don’t you get comfortable on the bed?”
Mom got out of the chair as Heather walked into view, wearing only her bra and panties, and she gave mom a big, wet kiss. Mom whipped Heather’s bra off of her, and they both showed off for the camera before walking off-screen. Dad must have turned it to follow them, and then you could see a suite with a king-sized bed, with curtains behind it.
“Why are the curtains closed?” Heather asked. “Are you trying to hide? Let’s have some light in here!” You could clearly see the curtains being opened, and the image washed out for a moment before the camera adjusted, and you could see Heather standing at the window, looking outside.
“Hi, world! Like what you can see?” she said.
Mom came up behind her and popped her panties down around her ankles to Heather’s startled scream.
“It wasn’t fair to have you covered up!” Mom told her.
“Well, don’t leave me here, hanging!” Heather said as she grabbed mom, posing both of them in front of the window.
Both of the women jumped up and down for a bit, jiggling, before Heather yelled out: “Yay, world! It’s my birthday! I’m in my birthday suit!”
“Are you ready for your birthday present?” Mom asked her.
“That sounds like an invitation!” Heather remarked.
“It is!” Dad replied.
Mom laughed before bending down in front of Heather. Then she took one of Heather’s nipples into her mouth and sucked on it! Heather stopped her, and they both got onto the bed. Dad moved the camera around again so it was pointing away from the window and toward the bed, and when everything was clear, Heather was lying on the bed with mom on top of her, sucking her nipples.
I heard dad say: “Here, hon,” as he handed mom her vibrator. She thanked him and put it on the bed before sticking her face between Heather’s legs. Then mom started to lick Heather’s pussy!
Oh, my God! Mom was going lesbian on her friend, Heather! And dad was watching them!
Mom licked and sucked Heather’s pussy for a while, getting her hot, before she grabbed the vibrator and used that to bring her to a screaming orgasm.
Heather deep-kissed mom to thank her for it, and then she pushed mom onto her back and started eating her. After watching for a while, dad finally got behind Heather and pushed his cock into her doggy-style. All three of them fucked like that for maybe fifteen or twenty minutes before they all started cumming. After dad pumped his cum into Heather’s pussy, he took the camera off of the tripod or whatever, and got a close-up shot of his cum dripping out of her, and then of Heather still licking mom’s pussy.
She finally took the vibrator and pushed it into mom, and you could see just how much she was having to stretch to take it. She used it to bring mom off again, twice, before dad finally stopped taping it.
“Wow!” Janey exclaimed. “Who was that your mom and dad were fucking?”
“Oh, well, you know, that was my mom’s friend from…work, I think. Heather.”
“So, your mom was going lezzie with her friend from work while your dad fucked her from behind? That’s pretty hard-core!”
“Well, uh, yeah, I guess, so…”
“When are you going to try it?”
“I…uh…um, what?”
“When are you going to try the vibrator?”
“Try it?”
“Yeah! You saw how it made your mom and Heather scream! How can you not try it?”
“Well, it’s, you know, my moms…vibrator!”
“It’s still packaged, so she hasn’t used it. You have to try it!” She grabbed it and had ripped the plastic package open before I could stop her. She grabbed some batteries out of my desk and put them in and sat in my bed. I sat next to her as she said: “Here it goes,” and turned it on.
It vibrated itself out of her hands and fell onto the bed before we could grab it. We were giggling as we grabbed for it, but I got it first. I held it tight, looked it over, found the switch, and turned it off. This was the first time I actually held it outside of the plastic packaging. I looked it all over. It was long and thick, almost as wide as my wrist, with just some unevenness like waves over the length. The tip was pointy, but not sharp. The plastic was harder, but still, it somehow seemed inviting, almost friendly.
“Wow,” Janey said. “It’s so…big!”
“Yeah.”
“So, are you gonna try it?” she asked.
“What, now?”
“Yeah, now,” she said, poking me. “It’s not like anyone’s home to catch you!”
“That’d be great if you weren’t here!”
“What are you afraid of? I won’t tell anybody. Besides, who would I tell who doesn’t have one themselves?”
She grabbed it away from me, turned it on, and started to tickle me with it until I laughingly agreed. I took off my pants and panties, spread my legs, and got ready to try it when Janey said: “You can’t do it like that!”
“Like what?” I said.
“Half-nude! If you’re going to do it, do it right, like your mom and Heather!”
“What, completely nude?”
“It’s not like we haven’t been changing in front of each other! We’ve seen each other topless!” She reached over to me and started pulling my top over my head and unhooking my bra. The next thing I knew, I was completely naked in my bed, holding the vibrator.
I looked it over again and saw it looked even more inviting now. I actually kind of wanted to feel it inside me. I turned it on and felt it vibrate for a bit before I turned it off, giggling. I lined it up with my opening and tried to push it in, but it didn’t go at all, and it kind of hurt to try.
“It’s not working,” I told Janey.
“What do you mean?”
“I can’t get it in.”

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!
Old 11-08-2015, 04:30 PM

Waking Sleeping Beauty: Chapter 2

I'm getting ready to publish my first four ebooks online at Smashwords, iBooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Amazon. I privately promised someone I would publish this one for free on this site. It's just a novelette, about a third the size of the other books. I expect by the time I publish the last chapter, this story, along with Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, and Tired, will be available at those major ebook retailers.
You can check out my blog, www.GarsMechant.com, for details on the progress of publishing these books.

###

Chapter 2: Nothing But Interruptions

“Well, maybe you’re trying too soon. Your mom didn’t try that first. Maybe you need something like this,” she said, and she grabbed my boob and started to massage it.
I was startled, but it quickly started to feel good.
“Wow,” I said. “That’s nice.”
She did that for a little, then she leaned forward and quietly said: “Just imagine I’m a boy,” before she suddenly kissed me on the lips!
I was so surprised that I opened my mouth to say something, but she stuck her tongue in my mouth and kissed me. Her lips were soft, and she was searching out my mouth with her tongue really hard. It was starting to feel good, and I let her do it until we both came up for air, breathing quickly from excitement.
We laughed at each other, and she looked at my eyes for a bit before softly licking one of my nipples! That felt really good! Then she took it into her mouth and started sucking it, and making little biting motions with her teeth! That was beginning to feel good! I lay back and started to moan from how pleasurable it felt, and Janey lay half on top of me, still sucking them.
I felt her fingers testing my pussy, and she came up and said: “I think you can try the vibrator now.”
“Now? But that was feeling good!”
“I’d like to see you try it,” she whispered.
I wanted to try it for her. I looked around and found I left it on the bed, next to me. I took it and rubbed it over my slit several times. Janey parted my lips, and I put the tip of the vibrator against my opening and started to push.
I barely got just the tip into me. I kept trying, but I couldn’t fit more than that.
I finally gave up, saying: “I don’t think I’m big enough to take it.”
“Your mom took it just fine in the video,” Janey said. I hadn’t seen Janey take her clothes off, but she was completely nude next to me on the bed now.
“Yeah, but she’s had two kids,” I pointed out. “That probably stretched her some.”
“Maybe,” Janey said. “But I want to try something.”
She took the vibrator away from me, and I watched her closely as she parted my lips and put the tip against my opening. She pushed a bit, and just like before, I could only take the tip.
Then she turned it on!
It felt like an electric shock went through me, starting at my opening! She pushed it, and I could feel it go further into me than it had before. It was like the vibrations were opening me up; Relaxing my muscles, so I could take more of it!
“Stop!” I told her.
“Why?” she asked as she pumped it further into me.
“It’s too big!” I said.
“You’ll be fine! Just relax, you can take it! You’re so wet. You'll be able to take all of it!”
I closed my eyes as Janey kept pushing it further into me. I really didn’t want her to stop feeding it into me. It felt wonderful the way it was buzzing away inside my pussy—much better than when I rub it myself! I finally felt it bottom-out, and she moved it around a couple of times inside me.
“Wow, look at that!” she said.
“What?” I could barely whisper.
I opened my eyes and looked down, and she rotated it in me again, and I could see just a little of it sticking out.
“Oh, God! It’s inside me that far?” I asked.
“Yeah, you took it all the way to the base, just like your mom!” I could see that she was right.
She took hold of the base and started to pump it in and out of me, and it felt so good that I closed my eyes and let her fuck me with it. I could hear it buzzing away in me, and the wet sounds it made as she pulled it out and pushed it back into me.
She started to suck on one of my nipples again, and I let her do it. I could feel an orgasm building up in me. To bring myself off faster I put my hand down there to rub myself, but the feeling of the big vibrator inside me was so strange that I ran my fingers all over my lips, feeling how much I had stretched to take it. I started to rub my clitty, then Janey took my hand away from my pussy, and I felt her mouth close on my clitty and start to suck on it! It felt so good that I couldn’t hold out, and I started to cum hard! I screamed, and she kept me going for quite a while with her tongue until I was spent.
After I came, Janey left the vibrator inside me and kissed me hard on the lips. I could taste a slightly salty flavor on her lips, and I realized it was my own pussy juices. I reached down and turned the vibrator off and pulled it out with a loud sucking sound.
I was covered in sweat, and breathing hard. Janey looked at me and laughed.
“Was it really that good?” she asked.
“Yeah,” I laughed back. “Yeah, it was. You want to try?”
“Let’s see,” she said, and kissed me hard.
I kissed her back, and started to search her mouth out. I decided it was time for her to feel what I had just gone through. I continued to kiss her while I massaged her breasts, and then I nibbled down her neck and between her breasts before taking one into my mouth. She gave a surprised little squeak as I sucked on it hard. She lay back, and I lay on top of her as I paid attention to her nipples, moving from one to the other.
I started to work lower down her body, kissing her tummy and mound until I was between her legs. I stared at her pussy, right in front of me. I’d seen her naked before when we were trying clothes on, but I had never seen her pussy that close before. I was surprised at just how pretty it was; her lips parted a bit, and they were very wet, glistening from how turned on I had gotten her.
I had planned on pumping her with that huge vibrator, but now, seeing her pussy right there, smelling her lust, I was changing my mind. I gently parted her folds and looked at the entry to her vagina. She was very wet inside as I let just the tips of my fingers stroke the outer parts of her sex. Her clit was gently throbbing in anticipation, and seeing it, wet and ready, I decided to taste her. I softly licked her from her vagina over her clit, and she moaned out loud.
“Mmm! I wasn’t expecting that!”
I laughed at her and licked her again, making her close her eyes. She looked at me with a smile, and I took her clitty into my mouth and started to suck on it and tongue it. I kept eating her out, sticking my tongue into her tunnel before licking her around her lips and over her clitty, bringing her closer to her orgasm.
Janey was moaning loudly, almost at a climax, when I heard: “Wow, sis! I had no idea you two were lesbians!”
We both looked over at the door of my room and saw Mike standing there.
“Hey! Out!” I yelled at him.
“No! Wait!” Janey said.
We both looked at her in confusion.
“Let him stay,” she said as she got off my bed. She walked up to him and started to work his pants off of him, and when he realized where it was going, he helped her take them off in a flash.
Janey got on the floor in front of him, holding his now-erect cock, and said: “We’re not lesbians, just horny and frustrated!”
“Me too,” he said as Janey took his cock into her mouth and started sucking on it.
“Really?” I said to them. “You’re going to suck-off my brother in front of me?”
“Mmm hmm!” she moaned around his cock. She took her mouth off of him, held it out and reminded me: “Step-brother, and can’t you see how frustrated he is?”
“Just looks like he’s hard to me,” I replied.
“Hard and ready!” Janey said before taking it back into her mouth. It didn’t take long before he blew his wad in her mouth, but she didn’t stop sucking on him.
“Are you guys really doing this in my room?” I asked.
Janey took her mouth from his cock and said: “You don’t have to stay. However, if you do, why not watch?”
I couldn’t believe she said that.
It didn’t look like they were going to finish any time soon, so I eventually took her advice and lay back on my bed and watched her. She was making a lot of moaning and wet slurping noises as she sucked him. I finally stopped thinking about this being my step-brother she was sucking off, and I noticed I was starting to get turned on again. I started rubbing my clitty, not looking at them, just listening to the wet soundtrack they were making. I reached over for my vibrator, lined it up with my opening, and turned it on to start pushing it in.
I didn’t get it in far, though, before I felt Janey’s hands spreading my legs further apart. I opened my eyes and saw her on all fours, nestled between my legs, smiling up at me. She took my hand from my vibrator and slowly pulled it out of me, turned it off, and put it aside. Then she started to lick me out. I couldn’t believe how good it felt to have her tongue licking my clitty! She was giving it a real cleaning before she covered it with her mouth and started to suck on it!
I heard Janey make a loud, deep, throaty moan of pleasant surprise. I opened my eyes and saw Mike behind her on the bed, pushing his cock into her. Once he was in her all the way, he started to bang her. It felt really good the way she was sucking on my clitty, and every one of Mike’ thrusts were making Janey’s mouth push against me. The whole thing was bringing me closer to another orgasm, and I was looking forward to it.
“Oh, my God! Mike! Are you fucking them?!?"

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!
Old 11-10-2015, 03:58 PM

Waking Sleeping Beauty: Chapter 3

You can check out my blog, www.GarsMechant.com, for details on the progress of publishing these books.

###

Chapter 3: Changeup

The new voice came from the doorway to my room. I was beginning to wonder why the hell I didn’t just close and lock it the first or second time someone walked right in.
At the sound of his girlfriend’s voice, Mike pulled out of Janey. Janey hadn’t cum yet, and I could tell she was in full bitch-mode from being stopped twice before orgasm.
She got off the bed as I tried to cover up, walked in-between them, took Mike’s cock in her hand, and said: “Well, if you don’t want his big, hard cock, maybe you should let someone who does have some!”
She then went down on her knees in front of him and started to suck him right back to an erection.
Laura looked at me with tears in her eyes before she ran out of my room and to her house. I heard her run to her room, slam the door and window, and I thought I could hear her muffled sobs.
However, I’m not sure. Janey was on her back on my bed now, Mike finally pumping her to a loud climax as he shot his cum inside her. When he got soft and pulled out, Janey got up to start putting on her clothes.
“Can you believe her? Leaving him frustrated all the time? Oops,” she said. I saw Mike’ cum dribbling down her leg, white and wet. She grabbed some tissues and cleaned it off. “Didn’t realize how messy it could be,” she said.
Mike looked a bit concerned. “Don’t worry,” she said. “I’ve been on the pill for a while, just in case.”
He exhaled, and said: “Glad for that!” as he got his clothes on. “I guess that’s it between me and Laura,” Mike said.
“Don’t worry about her,” Janey said. “I’ll take care of you anytime you want.” She looked over at me, and said: “Both of you! It’s really cool! I got to fuck my two favorite people today!”
I got dressed too. I wasn’t joining in on Mike and Janey’s happy afterglow. I couldn’t help feeling bad for Laura.
The three of us stayed downstairs, watching TV, Janey sitting in Mike’s lap, until mom and dad got home a couple of hours later. Janey left then.
The next morning, I saw Laura’s window, which faced mine, was closed, curtains drawn. I was definitely feeling guilty about everything that had happened to her.
At breakfast mom and dad announced that they would be leaving for most of the week with mom’s friend, Heather, on a week-long vacation. They would be leaving that afternoon. I wondered to myself if I would be seeing another private “highlights” video from this trip.
As soon as they had left, Mike had me call Janey and let her know they were gone. That sounded like a great idea to me, since we might finally be able to get in that trip to the Mall we postponed.
Janey sped over to our place, and as soon as she came through the door, she asked: “Are they gone?”
“Yep, it’s just us,” Mike assured her.
Janey took her clothes off in record time, and Mike joined her. They ran back to his room, and that was the last I saw of them all day. I heard them a lot though.
I ended up staying in my bedroom all day. I left my door open in case Janey wanted to come in and talk, but nothing like that happened. I finally pulled out the vibrator again, and suddenly hoped that mom and dad didn’t notice it missing.
It was much too late for that though. I stripped off my clothes and used the vibrator on myself until I came. When it became obvious that Mike and Janey weren’t coming out, I fed myself dinner, and went back and used it again before going to sleep.
The next morning I fixed all of us pancakes for breakfast, just to be nice. Mike and Janey ate heavily before he finally had to go to work, bagging at the store.
After Janey gave him good-bye kisses at the door, and I waved him off, we cleaned up the dining room and kitchen. I was surprised at how quiet Janey was being.
I finally said: “Thanks for the help cleaning. So what are we going to do today? Check out the Mall? Look for clothes?”
“You know, I really hate to do this to you, but I’m exhausted,” Janey admitted. “Do you mind if I just sleep for a few hours in Mike’ room?”
“Yeah, I’m not surprised. You two were going at it all night.”
“Thanks,” she said as she headed back to his room. “I sleep in the nude. If, in a couple of hours, you feel like waking me up with your friend, come on in. Quietly, though! Wake me up slowly, Maybe with a kiss.”
“My friend?” I asked.
“Vrrrrrm!” she mimicked the vibrator.
“After last night? You aren't sore today?”
“Yeah, I am. You? I’m pretty sure I heard you using your new toy at least once again last night without me!”
I laughed, and said: “Yeah, a bit. You have good hearing. Get some sleep.”
“Thanks!” she laughed, and headed off to bed.
So I was functionally alone, with nothing to do. I watched bad daytime TV for maybe an hour or two, but watching people argue over the results of paternity tests gets old pretty fast.
I heard the front door of the neighbor’s home close, and I looked out our front window to see Laura getting the mail. It was the first time since…well since…that I’d seen her leave her house. She saw me looking out the window, and covered her face with the mail as she ran back inside the house.
There were a lot of things I didn’t understand about Laura. She’s very pretty in a sweet, conventional way, but kind of strange. I attribute that to the fact that she’s the only child, and her parents doted on her, but they expected a lot from her, too. She is always dressed conservatively, like a soccer-mom, only more-so, and regularly in white and pink, very girly. She always has conservative makeup on, and conservative shoes, and never really leaves the house. The few times I had been over there I noticed it was spotless. She constantly insisted that she wanted to be the impeccable housewife for Mike, to raise the perfect little family, with the perfect little kids; one each, a boy and a girl; to unfailingly have supper on the table, ready for them when Mike got home from his perfect, middle-class, nine-to-five job.
However, the one thing I’ve always noticed is that while she’s been completely faithful to Mike, never even looking at another guy, she invariably seems to find an excuse not to take the next step. They’ve been going steady for five years now, and every time Mike brought up marriage Laura changed the subject. He’s mentioned it to the family, and I saw her change the subject a couple of times myself.
I was feeling bad at how we had treated her the Saturday, and I could see it was still affecting her strongly. Outside of her parents, I don’t think she has much of a support network, so breaking up like that must have been extremely hard on her. I’ve never been close to Laura, never been friends with her even though we live next to each other. However, that didn’t make it right how Janey behaved toward Laura, and how I let her do it.
I had to go over there and apologize, even if she slammed the door in my face. And I needed to do it before I lost my nerve.
I checked on Janey and found her still sound asleep. Mike wouldn’t be home for at least six more hours. I had the time.
I steeled myself for whatever happened, and walked over to Laura’s front door and rang the doorbell. Part of me hoped she wouldn’t even answer the door. It took her a minute to get there, but she finally opened the door a crack and looked out at me without saying anything.
“Hi,” I said.
“Yes, Stephanie?”
“I, uh, I wanted to apologize to you for what happened on Saturday.”
“Really?” she asked.
“Yeah,” I said, breathing harder than I expected.
“Why don’t you come in, then?” she said, opening the door wider for me.
I’d been in her home before, and always noticed not just how neat it looked, but how well dressed it seemed. It’s like some kind of display house, with well-posed portraits of her and her parents strategically placed against the walls, and pretty nick-knacks all around making it look just so. Display cases showed off the nicer figurines. Vases of fresh flowers were placed perfectly on the dining room table, atop a perfectly chosen table-runner. The China was spotless and displayed in the China cabinet, as you might expect, and were gathering no dust. Anything out on the kitchen counters was obviously put there on purpose, maybe I should say displayed for view, and not just left there.
The living room was just as perfect, with just the right number of magazines fanned out on the coffee table just so. She motioned for me to sit down on one of the overstuffed couches in the living room.
“I’ll get us tea,” she said as she headed for the kitchen.

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

Old 11-18-2015, 02:45 PM

Waking Sleeping Beauty: Chapter 4

I just uploaded my first four books to Smashwords, including this one. I privately promised someone I would publish Waking Sleeping Beauty for free on this site (it's $0.99 through Smashwords). It's just a novelette, about a third the size of the other books, which are Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, and Tired, available now at Smashwords, and soon through iBooks, Kobo, and other major online retailers.

I'll publish the final chapter of this story soon.

You can check out my blog, www.GarsMechant.com , for details on the progress of publishing these books, like when they will be available on Amazon, or the other retailers.

###

Chapter 4: Not The Intended Apology

I didn’t want to object to her having to go to the extra work, or let her know I don’t really like tea, so I sat down and became the single most uncomfortable person in the coziest living room in the town.
I had just enough time to take in the room. It matched Laura perfectly. I know her parents are well off, but I couldn’t honestly tell if they had put a hand into decorating the room or not. Nothing truly said anything other than: “This is Laura’s space.” Not the hand crocheted doilies under the lamps, nor the hand-knitted lap blankets on the arm-rests of the easy chairs, nor the books sitting around, looking like dust-free displays of literature rather than something actually read.
The only thing that belied the comfort of the room was a single high-backed wooden chair opposite the couch I was sitting on. Next to it, I saw a carefully arranged basket of yarn and various knitting needles sticking out. I had to assume it was her workspace. The only real concession to modernity in the room seemed to be a small TV in the corner, in just the right place that I suppose Laura could sit on the chair and watch it while knitting or crocheting.
I noticed the magazines upon the table were all cooking or homemaking titles, and all from this month. At least she was actually keeping them up-to-date, and from the looks of things, I’d say she really read them rather than just using them for display.
She came back with a tray with a pretty china teapot with matching sugar bowl, and creamer, and two teacups and saucers, and placed everything on the table. She poured the tea for both of us, and sat down opposite me in the high-backed chair.
I felt a bit like I had been called into the principal’s office as she looked at me over her tea and took a sip. I added sugar and cream, tried it and said it was good. It was.
“Thank you,” she said.
“You know I didn’t really come over here for tea,” I said and gently set my cup down. “I came over to apologize for what happened last Saturday. Janey said some really horrible things to you, and she and Mike weren’t nice at all.”
She looked at me, and then down into her tea.
“I really should have said something,” I said. “I should have stopped them, and I shouldn’t have let it happen. I’m sorry.”
“Thank you,” she said quietly. “But don’t feel bad about it.” She didn’t elaborate.
We both sipped our tea quietly. I noticed, not for the first time, just how pretty she was. If she had any sons, his friends would definitely be over at her place all the time. And I couldn’t help but think that she would have fresh baked cookies from scratch for them every afternoon. She would be the perfect housewife for someone. Not Mike, not now. Too bad.
I couldn’t tell what she was thinking, and out of nervousness I finally said: “Your parent's home is very nice.”
She smiled for the first time, and said: “Thank you.”
“Did you do the decorating?”
“Most of it,” she admitted, brightening noticeably. “They’re both too busy to do much around here. I’m not sure I’ve ever shown you around. Would you like a tour?”
I would have said anything to change the subject from the events of that Saturday right then, so I agreed.
I could feign interest in the cabinets full of custom and limited-edition figurines around the house, but was genuinely surprised at the cost of them. She showed me one done by a French artist of the fairy tale Sleeping Beauty, displaying the princess being awakened by her prince, and told me it was worth thousands! They had a lot invested in those little China statues. Many of the cabinets themselves were antiques, upgraded with modern lighting.
The pictures down the hallways were displayed just impeccably. Everything was perfectly clean, including the bathroom, which looked much too nice to use.
The only thing out of place in the house seemed her parent’s room, which was somewhat barren. “They don’t really want the decorations,” she said by way of explanation.
She finally showed me her room, and I was immediately struck by the perfectly pink walls with white gingerbread trim, her trademark colors. She had a matching bedroom set with a four-poster bed, desk, dresser, and nightstand all in white with flowered accents. Her comforter was white and pink, matching the bedroom set and walls. Sitting on the nightstand was a Victorian lamp with hand-painted pink roses and a couple of woman’s magazines. Even the computer on her desk was white, fitting in perfectly with the rest.
“Your house is beautiful,” I said. “Did you paint the roses on your mouse and computer yourself?”
“You noticed? Yes, I did!” she said, seeming very pleased.
“You did a very good job,” I said. “It wouldn’t have even occurred to me to do that.”
“Thank you so much!” she said, blushing. “But if you’ll excuse me, I believe that tea is going right through me. I’ll be back shortly!”
She was gone in a flash. I wanted to see the flowers she had painted on her mouse a bit closer and picked it up. She did a good job; there was no cracking or peeling, which I would expect. I set it down and noticed that her computer’s screen had become active. Her background was a picture of me and Janey, sunbathing in my back yard, topless. It looked like it was taken from her window, which was next to her computer and faced my window. When I looked at her window, I saw something I had never noticed before: She had a webcam sitting on it, facing my room. It was white and matched the frame and curtains at her window, making it less obvious.
Something started to click. I looked over at the magazines on her nightstand. They were legitimate woman’s magazines, but not quite the conservative housekeeping magazines on display downstairs. These included articles telling you how to have better sex, and when I picked one up, I noticed it was a couple of years old and opened itself to a picture of a young woman, topless, looking over her shoulder at the camera. I thought about all the figurines Laura had shown me, and I realized that most of them, excluding the fairy tale ones, were artistic nudes of young women. Suddenly, things were making sense. I understood why she dated Mike, but never would commit to him.
She wasn’t strange: She was overcompensating, because she was deeply, very deeply closeted. I wondered if she knew?
I turned off her computer monitor and sat down on her bed to wait for her to return. She came back looking fresh, like she had just touched herself up, and joined me on the bed.
“You know, I…” she said, “I truly appreciate you coming over…by yourself…to apologize.”
“It’s honestly the least I could do. I really am…” I started, but she waved me off.
“But it’s not really necessary,” she finished. “I was never upset with you.”
“Really?”
“It wasn’t your fault,” she said. “What Mike did, that wasn’t you.”
“Oh, well, I’m sorry Janey wrecked your relationship with Mike,” I told her, keeping up the appearance that I didn’t know.
“I don’t think…well, I don’t think that would have worked out, anyway,” she admitted, blushing and turning away. Perhaps she did know, then.
“Really,” she continued, looking at me, “what I couldn’t stand…was the idea of him…touching you.”
“What?” I asked.
“I couldn’t stand the idea of him…forcing himself on such a pretty, innocent young woman, like you.”
Innocent? Really?
When I didn’t respond, she said: “I had to leave. I couldn’t watch it happen, and I didn’t know how to stop it. I should be apologizing to you! I’m so sorry!” She turned her face away and started sobbing, to my surprise.

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

Old 11-20-2015, 05:39 PM

Waking Sleeping Beauty: Chapter 5

I just published my first four books on Smashwords, including this one. I privately promised someone I would publish Waking Sleeping Beauty for free on this site (it's $0.99 through Smashwords and other retailers). It's just a novelette, about a third the size of the other books, which are Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, and Tired. Those three titles are available now at Smashwords, Apple, Kobo, and other major online retailers.

Currently this book is not available through Apple, and probably never will be. They object to some of the content, and changing the parts they find objectionable would be nearly impossible. Currently the other mentioned retailers have all four books. If you want to read this story on an iDevice, you can download an app for at least one or two of those other sources to get it, but I'm guessing you would rather read it for free here.

This is the final chapter of this story. I may write other stories with these characters, but we will have to see.

You can check out my blog, www.GarsMechant.com , for details on the progress of publishing these books, like when they will be available on Amazon.

###

Chapter 5: Waking Sleeping Beauty

“No! Don’t do that! He didn’t do anything to me!” I told her and turned her face toward mine. “We didn’t…” Her eyes had already turned red, and tears were streaking her pretty face, and I didn’t know what to do to stop her from crying, so I kissed her lips.
She didn’t struggle. We kissed, gently, for just a few seconds, and when we broke the kiss, her eyes were as big as saucers, and she was breathing rapidly. So was I.
“Did…I…you…we…” she started asking. I didn’t have an answer for her, so I leaned forward and kissed her again, and this time she responded more strongly, pulling me to her open mouth and sucking on my lips. Her breathing was becoming heavier, and more erratic, and she was obviously getting aroused.
When we broke that kiss, she was playing with my hair. I looked into her eyes, and she laughed cautiously, and then leaned in to kiss me again. This time as we kissed, I started to remove her blouse, and instead of resisting she helped me to get it off of her, and started to help me with mine. As soon as we were topless, she looked at me and gave me this huge smile! Her eyes were sparkling in a way I hadn’t seen before as she looked into my eyes, then she looked me over and tentatively put her hand up, cupped. I took her hand and put it on my breast to let her feel it.
“Oh!” she said, and giggled as my nipple hardened under her palm.
She wasn't doing much but holding my breast, so I took one of hers in my hand and started to massage it, to give her the idea.
"Oh! That...that feels really...nice!" she said.
She started to massage my breast like I was doing to her, and I let her play with it for a moment before pulling her close to feel her pressed against me as we kissed passionately again. This time I was sucking on her lips, and I started to kiss her on her neck, and down to her breast. She made a pleasantly surprised sound as I took one of her nipples into my mouth and licked and sucked it to attention. She lay back and her breathing was becoming heavy and erratic, and I realized she was really enjoying the attention I was paying to her breasts. I kept moving back and forth from one breast to the other.
She was breathing really hard as I traced little circles around her nipples with my tongue, and she was moaning softly. She put her hands behind my head to guide me back and forth from one to the other. Finally, she held my face to her right breast, and she pulled my face onto it as she screamed out! She actually was cumming from me just sucking on her breasts!
After she came down from her first orgasm, we scrambled to get the rest of each other's clothes off. We curled up next to each other on the bed, kissing passionately and giggling. She looked at me before kissing me hard and pushing me onto my back. She kissed me gently on my neck and slowly started to bring her kisses lower until she was looking at my breasts. She massaged one for a bit, staring at them, before suddenly lunging toward the other and taking my nipple into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked on it.
“Oh, be gentle!” I said. She gave me a frightened look, and I said: “It feels good, just not quite so hard, okay?” She nodded and returned to sucking and tonguing my breast. I started to moan from how good it felt, and she was getting me seriously wet, but she wasn’t going to make me cum that way.
She finally started moving lower on my body, kissing my tummy on the way. I spread my legs wide for her, and when she got between them, she took her time looking at my pussy. I’m sure she had never seen one before, at least not right in front of her. She had a curious expression on her face; wonder mixed with lust. She softly spread my lips and looked at my wet opening and clit, tracing them gently with her fingers. I moaned out loud and closed my eyes at the contact, and she must have liked the response because she started to rub my clit a bit more. I could feel her breath on my pussy, and I opened my eyes to look at her.
She was staring at my pussy, and she said: “It’s like you have a beautiful flower, right here,” and she rubbed my clit and ran her fingers over my pussy lips.
“Thank you,” I said.
She leaned toward my pussy, and I could tell she wanted to taste me. This time she didn’t lunge for me, she was more tentative, gentle, and when I felt her tongue slowly lick my lips and over my clit, I moaned even louder than I had before. She closed her mouth over my clit and licked it as she gently sucked on it, and it felt wonderful. It was obvious that she had always wanted to do this, but never had. Her enthusiasm made up for her inexperience. Not that I was very experienced either.
She was exploring my pussy, licking and sucking on my clit and lips, and licking out my opening, seeing what I liked. It didn’t really take long before she had me cumming loudly on her face, and when I was done she climbed on top of me, kissing me hard, and letting me taste myself on her tongue.
We kept kissing and caressing each other until I flipped us over and got on top of her. My thigh was in her junction, and she was humping it. I finally got the message and moved my face between her legs. She was breathing hard, biting her lower lip, and looking like she was going to explode if I didn’t start to go down on her. I looked at her pussy and realized she was right: Her pussy lips looked like the petals of a flower, protecting the bud of her clitty that was just peeking from under its hood, glistening and throbbing, waiting to be licked and sucked on. I spread her lips and licked her from her opening to her clit, and she let out a loud “Oh!” in response. I started to lick her clit like a melting ice cream, quickly and with lots of gentle kisses. I did that all around her pussy while she moaned loudly. It seemed like it only took a few minutes before I heard her start to scream out, and she came on my face! It was a big one, and it took her quite a while to come down from it.
When she finally stopped cumming, I looked at her, laying there, covered in sweat, and breathing hard. She still looked beautiful. Maybe more so now that she wasn’t pretending to be something she wasn’t. I got beside her on the bed, and we held each other for several minutes. She held me tightly, running her hands through my hair and over my back, kissing me on my forehead, and just making cooing sounds.
“I have to get everything ready,” she said, excusing herself. She got up and started to get dressed, and I did the same. “I need to make sure the house looks good for mom and dad when they get home tonight.”
It would be at least four hours before they got home, if they came home early. I have no idea what she could do that would take that time. I thought that maybe she needed the time to think about what had just happened, and what it meant.
“Sure. I need to fix up our place and get dinner cooked, too,” I said as I started to get dressed.
I finally put on my shoes, and got up to see Laura looking fresh and prepared for the rest of the day, rather than freshly fucked, like I probably did. She was smiling right at me, her eyes sparkling. As soon as I stood up, she came over to me and timidly took my hands in hers.
“I’m really glad you came over today. Would you like to come over for tea tomorrow?” she asked me.
“Sure, what time?” I asked her.
“How about first thing tomorrow morning,” she said, smiling. “Maybe you can stay the whole day, and we can do something? Like talk, or try new recipes?”
I was sure she was trying to say that she wanted me to come over so she could eat me out, and vice-versa, but she couldn’t find the words for it.
I grabbed her and kissed her hard. “Or maybe something else?”
She giggled and repeated, “Maybe something else!”
We walked to her front door, and she held onto me the whole way, hands on my hips when we could walk next to each other, hand-in-hand when we couldn’t. I’m sure she couldn’t believe what had just happened, that she had finally had sex with the girl she obviously had a crush on. I hoped she didn’t freak out about it before I came over tomorrow, and convinced herself that it didn’t happen and couldn’t be repeated.
When I went inside our house, I tiptoed into Mike’s room to find Janey still asleep. I closed the window, pulled out my vibrator, stripped, got into bed with her, and woke her up with kisses that still tasted like Laura’s pussy without her knowing it. She managed to take the vibrator all the way that time. After we fucked, we had lunch, and while we talked, I decided not to tell her about Laura.
In fact, it wasn’t until the next week, after mom and dad returned from their trip, and Janey finally started going home when Mike wasn’t around, that I finally confronted him. I waited until mom and dad were out of the room.
“Mike, how do you feel about Laura?” I asked him.
“Whatever. I don’t think we were ever going anywhere."
“Really?”
“Nah. It’s just, we were together so long with nothing changing. So no.”
“How would you feel if someone else started dating her?”
“Like one of my friends?” he asked. “Meh, I guess it would be okay.”
“Actually, I was talking about me,” I admitted.
“If one of my friends wanted to date you? Wait, are you saying you want to date Laura?” he asked.
“Yeah. If you don’t want her,” I said, “why shouldn’t someone else in the family have her?”
“Oh! Oh fuck!” he said. “That’s it! She’s a lesbian! That’s why she never…How long have you known?”
“About a week,” I admitted.
“Before or after Janey?”
“A couple of days after,” I said.
“Wow. You and Laura?”
“Sure, why not?”
I saw a whole bunch of conflicting emotions cross his face. I didn’t want to hurt him, and if he said no, I’d leave her alone. At least when he was around.
“I…You know, it might be kind of weird at times,” he said. “But, yeah, yeah, why not? Go ahead.”
“If it gets too weird, I’ll stop.”
“Good luck,” he said.
He seems to have meant it. He didn’t interfere with us at all during the summer. Everything seemed natural with him after about the first week. It was probably Janie distracting him from concentrating on his sister fucking his ex-girlfriend. She’s good at distracting him.
I was afraid Laura’s parents wouldn’t like having me over once they figured things out, but I may have overestimated them. I’m not convinced that they have figured out that I’ve been fucking their daughter while they’ve been at work nearly every day.
Once, when I was over at their home to have dinner with them, Laura left her mom alone with me in the room for a minute. She leaned over to me, and I expected an accusation. Instead, she said: “We’re so glad that Laura finally has a friend like you! We’ve been so very worried that she didn’t have any friends to confide in, and after she broke up with Mike, we thought she would be crushed! Instead, she seems so happy!”
“I’m glad I could help,” I said, in sincere honesty and relief.
I still wonder if she was trying to tell me that she knew what was going on. However, either way, both of Laura’s parents saw us off when we finally left together for University.
I really am in love with Laura. I hope nothing gets between us at school!

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)