Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-14-2006, 12:10 PM
B.F. Redd

Shadow Play (Act 1)

It started because of the shadows. I had just moved into the rejuvenated downtown loft district. I've always wanted a warehouse loft and this was perfect. Wide open floor plan with exposed brick; it was a canvas waiting to be painted with my personality. Trouble is I don't have much of a personality. What I have is imagination. I write about the way I wish I could be. People that have read my stories are so very envious and intrigued by me but if they only knew my secret...I'm as boring as shit. I have always made safe decisions and done what was expected of me. I was the only child of doting but conservative parents. Now I’m a teacher during the day and aspiring writer at night. I’m also completely alone at 30, my parents having passed away five years ago in a car crash. Being the loving pair they were they had provided well for me and after letting the money sit in a bank I decided to do something fun with it.
The loft is a departure from my usual blandness, as are my stories but I don’t see myself living them out anytime soon. You see, I write erotica and since I haven’t seen a naked man in my bed (or his) in almost four years, there isn’t much of a shot at me doing a live reenactment of any of them. As a matter of fact I started writing to get rid of some of my sexual tension. After anonymously posting a few stories on the web, I found that people actually liked the way I wrote. Before I knew it, I had a begun to write a book. I hadn’t really intended it but a couple of publishing houses are interested. So of course I’ve developed writer’s block from the sudden self-inflicted pressure. I know I’m not writing the “Great American Novel” but I do want my book to be something that people will enjoy because its well written and not just because the word “fuck” is a plentiful verb throughout. So I was up late one night a couple of weeks ago sitting at my desk trying to come up the next new twist. I was tired, aggravated and horny. Because of work and writing the last one hadn’t been much of an issue but it was that night. Even the cool shower I had taken couldn’t take the edge off. Frustrated I turned off my PC and desk lamp, figuring maybe I’d have a sexy dream for some inspiration.
As I started to walk over to my bedroom space, I saw the shadows on my back wall. I guess they caught my eye because they weren’t the vague shapes that usually play across there. They were very defined and clearly showed a couple on their bed engaging in sex; more specifically he was getting what looked to be some fire-ass head. They must have had a pretty bright light real close to them for me to be able to see them that well. And yes, I know I probably should have closed my blinds or even gone across the way to let them know about the free show they were giving my one neighbor and myself but I didn’t. In fact, the thought of the cute accountant that lived upstairs watching them along with me kind of excited me even more. I never took myself for a voyeur but that night I was the observer on the other side of the glass. I walked over to my bed, sat up against my headboard and watched.
From my perspective they were in good shape physically, not too muscle-bound or flabby. She was curvy with nice sized breasts and the way they moved told me that they were probably not artificial. His dick had my attention though. It looked to be just what I liked, not too long but nice and thick with a slight curve upward. Taking off my nightshirt I began to run my hands over my body, gazing at their silhouettes as if they were a movie. It had been so long since I had even masturbated; I could instantly feel the wetness starting to well inside my pussy. As he stood her up and bent to suck on her breasts, I began massaging mine. Though I couldn’t see that much detail, I could tell by the motion of his head when he was sucking and when he was licking and matched my hands to his movements. When went to his knees to eat her out, I plunged my fingers in and out of my wetness as well. Soon I became aware of the fact that I was moaning out loud as I started to cum but I didn’t care. Writhing on my bed I could tell it was going to be a big one; my juice-box was overflowing and I had a sheen of sweat all over my body. Looking through half-lidded eyes I saw that he was on top of her with her legs over his shoulder and slinging a deep dick-down. Imagining the cute accountant upstairs doing me like that and the force of my orgasm being so strong, I yelled out incoherently as came. Damn! I don’t think my fingers had ever done me that good before I engaged in shadow play.