Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-01-2007, 03:55 PM

The Call (first post)

It's not often the girls are napping at the same time. I decided to take advantage. I take my clothes off and lay down on the bed, dial his number at work and wait for him to answer. As soon as I hear his voice I immediately starting rubbing my clit. "What are you doing?" he ask.
"mmmm laying here bare ass naked rubbing on my pussy." I reply my voice breathy with pleasure. "I'll call you right back" I laugh as I hang up the phone, knowing he was going to say that.
The phone rings. I pick it up knowing who it is I answer it with moan " God I wish this was your tongue running up my pussy, caressing my clit." "OH baby me too" he replies. " I want to taste your pussy so bad, slide my finger in your ass as my tongue flicks at your clit." My hips are now thrusting forward, looking for the tongue that is not there. My finger moves faster and faster on my clit. My orgasm soo close "Fuck baby, I"m going to cum, I wish you were here to slide your cock in my pussy, Oh God, Oh God baby I'm cumming." My legs close on my hand as my finger stops moving, just pushing on my clit, constant pressure, just enough to make my pussy jump over and over as my orgasm subsides. All he hears is slow quiet moans. I stretch, and moan into the phone. "hmmm so.... what are you doing?"
I hear him growl into the phone, " You are going to pay for that tonight you naughty little girl."
I just laugh as I hang up the phone, anticipating my punishment.

________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-07-2008 at 03:08 PM.