Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-15-2007, 02:43 PM

A view

The scene….

A hotel with some of its windows overlooking a private house. From one of the hotel rooms you can look down into a bedroom of the house situated one floor below. The bed is clearly visible. Curtains have been drawn but not very well.

The players….

The hotel room is occupied by a youth whose friend has come into the room. The bedroom in the house is empty.

The time….

It is a very warm summer’s evening, at about 11 pm.

The action….

“Come in.”

Jason is sitting on his bed reading a book when his friend Martin comes in. They had been out for the evening and Jason was ready for bed when Martin turns up.

“I’m having a read before I close up for the night. I thought you’d gone to bed,” Jason says.
“Just thought I’d come by, see what your room is like, the view, see what you’re doing,” Martin replies. “What are you reading?”
“Good book by Geoffrey Archer. Gripping stuff. Now, why don’t you go off and leave me be. The place seems quiet enough so I expect everyone’s gone to bed.”
Martin drifts over to the window and looks out over the narrow street. He espies a light on in a bedroom below where he can see a bed between the curtains which allow quite a good view into the room. He looks up and down the street but there is nobody in sight.
“I guess you’re right. There’s nothing to see. Bedroom across the street, light on but nobody in it. I wonder if somebody will turn up.”

He gazes silently out and Jason goes on reading. That’s the good thing about friends: you don’t have to be talking the whole time you are in each other’s company.
Martin just looks out, enjoying the warm summer’s air. He has been like this for some 10 minutes when he sees a figure come into the room across the street. It’s a woman. She pauses by the bed, turns it down. She is a brunette with hair straight and worn down to her shoulders. He catches a glance of her face: attractive looking.
“Hey Jason! A woman’s just come into the room opposite. Good looker too. Come and have a look.”
“Listen sunshine, if you want to ogle her the best thing you’d better do is to switch off the light or else she’ll be seeing you and that’ll be it. She’ll vanish into another room or pull down the blind or something.”
“Yeah, good idea.”
Martin hastens to switch out the light, returns to the window and Jason takes an interest. They peer out.
The woman they can see must be some 20 - 22 years old.
“She’s just turned down the bed so she’s probably going to undress,” Martin says. The girl is wearing a snugly fitting white top which shows off her figure to very good effect. Her skirt, tartan style, is quite short and she proceeds to undo it, takes it off and throws it on the bed.
“Gee, look at those panties, there’s hardly anything to them,” Jason remarks.
“They ain’t panties, that’s a thong. Look it’s narrow at the front and disappears up her arse at the back and there’s a tiny string holding the thing up.”
Jason suddenly becomes self-conscious. Clad only in loose fitting pyjamas his desire has shown itself! His pyjamas are being pushed out at the front by the gathering tumescence in his penis. He very much wants to see more of the girl - who seems content to oblige! Off comes her top but they cannot quite see: the curtains obscure the view.
“I must see her tits,” intones Jason. How he needs to see more of her!
There is a pause: no activity.
“I think she’s gone,” Martin says.
“She’ll be back. She must come back to get into that bed,” whispers Jason hopefully.

Several minutes pass: nothing.
“I notice, Jason, that another part of your body has taken an interest! What are you going to do about it?”
“Just shut up and watch will you!”
“Ah, I see movement,” Martin says. “She’s got all her clothes off, not a stitch on. Look at that body! And what a lovely pair of bristols! Self supporting. What’d she wear a bra for?”
They watch as the girl gets onto the bed, naked, and lies there, picks up a magazine to read. Jason wants more than anything to see between her legs which she has kept closed. His member is now fully erect, standing up inside his pyjamas at 45º. This is torture for him! While reading the girl opens one leg and scratches the inside of her thigh thus revealing her most intimate part. Jason is delirious with delight!
“I’ve seen it,” he exclaims. “Cor, what I’d like to do with that!”
“Calm down, boy. Anybody would think you hadn’t seen a woman’s snatch before.”
“Well, I haven’t,” Jason blurted. “I’d just like to, to touch it, see what it’s like, up close, kind of.”
“OK, well you won’t tonight, so just watch or else she’ll hear you blathering and pack up.”
The girl, while reading, began idly to finger one of her nipples, pulling on it gently. When she let go Martin remarked that it was standing up more than the other one.
“I reckon she’s getting a touch frisky,” he said.
She put down the magazine. One hand stole down to her belly, stroked it, the other moved to her other nipple. The hand on the belly did not linger but moved below, to between the legs which parted wide and she pushed a finger down into the now plainly visible crack which had appeared. She started to rotate her finger around a point which Jason could not quite see.
“What’s she doing now?” he asked Martin
“She’s rubbing her clit, you dope. Sorry, forgot. You haven’t seen this before.”
“Well, have you, brilliance?”
“If I’m honest, no! Just read about it and seen pictures and so on!”
The girl continues to rub her clit but the other hand has now joined the first and 2 fingers have pushed past right into her cunt.
“She’s masturbating, just like you do when you wank your cock – which I suggest you start doing now so you can cum at the same time as her. Probably won’t be long now.”
In the dark Jason’s own hand slips down, shoves aside the material of his pyjamas and takes hold of his rigid tool which he begins to rub. However, he still has his eyes glued onto the rotating finger of the girl’s hand and other hand with its fingers pushed into her cunt. Her legs begin to writhe and squirm.
“I think she’s going to cum,” says Martin.
The motion of the fingers has become quite violent now; her breathing appears laboured and then she thrusts up her hips, closes her legs on her hands and remains almost transfixed, tense with ecstasy. Some time seems to elapse before her body eases and she withdraws her hands from her pussy.
“She’s cum all right, you can see her fingers are all wet, you can see them glistening from her juices”, says Martin. “How are you doing?”
Jason is not paying much attention to Martin at this moment as his eyes have been on the girl throughout and his own need is about to be satisfied as his hand flies up and down his own shaft.
“Here, let me help,” Martin says, leaning across from his position looking out of the window. He pushes aside Jason’s flying hand, envelopes the fellow’s member and applies his own rhythm to the organ. Jason does not even protest; he is too far gone and within seconds his cock is pumping forth his own juice which spurts out onto the wall below the window and then drips from him down onto the front of his pyjamas.
“At least when girls do this they don’t have all the juice to clear up which you’ve now got to do!”
The girl lies back on the bed, eyes tightly closed, legs slightly apart, just resting.
“Haven’t you got a hard – on watching all that?” Jason asks.
“Of course. It’s just that it’s all inside my trousers. I’m going back to my room to bring myself off like you and think of that girl. You can stand here and watch her till she gets into bed. Who knows, she might do it again as girls are better at having more orgasms than men.”