Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Slut Lolver

Mr. Wessel

At the age of 31 I enrolled n the local Community College. I was 10 to 12 years older than most of the other Students and most of the instructors were in their 30s to mid 40s.
My first year I was kept busy as I was taking a full load of classes, working part time and finding time to spend with my three boys and Wife. That didn't stop me from having time to date a couple of women I met there. One was an Instructor that I wrote the story "She Taught me more Than Accounting" about and the other was also a married student my age. I wrote the story "Memories" about her.
A few years had pasted since my Wife's affair with our Boss at the Drive Inn Theater and as far as I know she hadn't been with another man since then. She knew about my affairs I had this first year.
I was taking a computer class as I was required to do every semester for my degree. The Instructor Mr Wessel, Dan Wessel was also an Instructor for a Photo Club. He was around 37 or 38 at the time.
One day I was sitting in the Student Lounge when he came in and sit at the table where I was. We talked about everything it seemed like and almost every day he came back. soon we were the best of Friends and he told me that he had a dark room at home to develop photos and Slides. He said every thing he takes in photos is slides and one day he asked me to go to the Photo Club room with him. As we went in he locked the door behind us and started the projector. All pictures had the same background which looked like a mountain meadow with many large rocks in one area. Some rocks were about three times the size of a car. On these rocks is where girls posed nude for him. These photos were the type you would see in a high class girlie magazine. Some of the girls I knew as students and some photos ended with open leg shots and bending over ass shots. He told me that every week he invites a girl to go with him for a nude photo shoot that usually ends with some good fuck time.
I was sure glad when the first year was over and I could take the summer off. My wife and I caught up on what we like to do most, fucking. As time was getting close to start back to school my wife said she would like to go to college also so we sit it up where she could go too.
Soon I was back in the same routine except I didn't have as many classes and no girlfriends to play with. Every Wednesday at 9 am I had a computer programing class with Dan. It ended at 10:30 and I had a half hour to kill until my next class at 11 am. My wife also had a 9 am but she was out at ten. She would wait in the student lounge and was usually sitting with Dan when I left for my next class.
I was taking the photo club class and it met Thursday afternoons. One day after class Dan asked me if I wanted to see the pictures he took the day before at the rocks. After the other Students left he started the projector and went to lock the door and turn off the lights. The first photo on the screen was the sexy ass of a girl bending over and then he started clicking thur them. They were of my wife in various stages of undress and instantly my cock got stiff and being in a dark room I started rubbing it. He stopped on a picture of her completely naked leaning against a large rock holding her nice big tits in her hands like she was offering them to him. Then he asked if I wanted to see more?
"Hell yes," I told him.
The next picture was taken with a tripod and self timer, She was on her knees at his feet sucking his cock and in the next she was on all fours with him entering her dogie style. There must have been two dozen photos of them fucking and right at the end he said, "I hope you don't mind me saying she was good fucking and really is a great Cocksucker. When I leave here I'm going to your house and take her out for the night. When she comes home you will know she has been well used."

As I drove home I was in a daze, I didn't have a clue they had been out fucking the previous day. She and I had fucked that night and I hadn't noticed anything to make me think she had been fucked earlier.
When I got home she was gone and my Sons were at ball practice so I went to pick them up. I stopped at Fast Food and fed them then went home. All the time I wondered what her and Dan were doing.
After the kids went to bed I sit in the front room with the lights out and the TV on. I can't say I was watching it because the pictures I saw earlier were running thur my mind and causing me more lust for her.I had my cock in hand playing with it as I thought about the photos. Dam I liked the way he fucked her and made her do things for him. I would bring myself to the point of shooting off then I would stop until the urge stopped and I'd start over. I kept this up for well over an hour before I heard a car pull into the driveway. Looking at the clock it was almost midnight then I peeked out the curtain and there was enough light for me to see shadows. She was leaning against him in his arms in the front seat. In those days cars still had the beach seats in front and back. Soon they were kissing and I knew he was feeling her tits. Then her head disappeared and I knew what she was doing then. I also wondered if any of my neighbors were watching and what they may see. Her head was out of sight for ten to fifteen minutes and then she got out of the car.
I jumped up and ran to the door hiding behind it. When she walked in I threw my arms around her grabbing her by the wrist pulling her to me. "Was he a good fuck," I whispered loudly in her ear. I don't think she knew what to expect and may have even been scared wondering what I was going to do. She turned her face over her shoulder looking at me so I kissed her lips sticking my tongue into her wanton mouth. As I slowly released her arms she slowly turned into me as we continued kissing. I could taste the Cum that was still in her mouth. "Yes he was," she uttered as the kiss broke apart. I took her hand and led her to the bed room ripping off her panties before trowing her down on the bed.
"Why are your panties soaking wet with Dan's man juice?"
"His wife was home so we fucked in the back seat. When we finished I just pulled them on until I got home. I didn't know you would be waiting at the door."
I got on the bed and spread her legs so I could see her cunt. The hair was matted with the wet cum he left behind. Taking my fingers I spread her swollen puffy lips apart and buried my face between them. The smell of fresh sex made me so horny I knew I would ravish her body before the night was over. I placed my hard tongue at her asshole and made one long upper sweep to her clit. Then back down and up again stopping at her hard erect clit. Sucking it in between my lips then flicking my tongue back and forth over it. She always went wild when I worked her over like this. She was a real Slut at heart.
I felt her place her hands on the back of my head pulling me closer as she spread her legs as wide as possible."Oh you do that so good," she whispered , "don't stop, oh please don't stop." Soon her body started bucking and she had orgasm after orgasm squirting as she did.
I moved up to lay beside her taking her into my arms. "Was that as good as he does it."
"It was great, he hasn't done that yet."
"You telling me you suck him but he won't lick you out?"
"I guess," she said as I pulled her on top of me. She sit on my hard cock taking it deep into her body. She likes to ride like that and I knew she had just finished riding him like that shortly ago. I sucked a nipple into my mouth as the excitement of her warm wet cunt spread through by body. It wasn't long until my man juice took the place where his had been earlier.
"Why are you such a Whore for other men," I asked as she rolled off to lay beside me.
"Because you like for me to be and our love making is always better when I'm fucking others."

Over the rest of the year they fucked many times. Most of the time they would go out at night for a few hours, sometimes to his home and other times in the Car. A few times I would take the kids out to a movie or something so they could use our bed. Dan and I remained good friends and a few times we talked about him and her seeing each other.
After that year was over it would be years before they would see each other again.
~~~~~~
I have many more of my stories posted on my Free web site, link below.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 06-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Slut Lolver

Hi, I thank everyone that has read this srory or visited my free story site. I just added Audio stories to my site. Links above and below.
Cjack

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"