Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-18-2011, 01:16 PM

Lynn's Lake Dare

Ok we took this dare from one of you readers, the dare was to go to the lake on a busy day, have Lynn lay out on the deck of a boat and have strangers apply sun screen to her body. On this past Saturday I rented a party barge on the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri and Lynn packed her smallest bikinis, shorts and crop tops. We arrived at the Marina and loaded the boat with plenty of food and drinks since it was going to be a very hot day. On the drive down which took about 2 hours to the Marina we discussed the game plan of the dare and agreed on how we were going to pull this off. While nudity is kind of against the law, there are a lot of spots on the lake where just about anything goes. We departed the Marina and decided to head down to the area on the lower part of the lake where most of the fishing happens. I will tell you the Party Barge we rented had a full cabin with AC and you could pilot the boat from the AC or up on the upper deck. I used the upper deck to get us down to the area where the games were to begin. Lynn put on her black micro wicked weasel and walked around on the bow of the boat as we approached the area where there were a lot of boats fishing. She waved to most all the other boats and boy did they wave back. As we got to the area, I moved down into the pilot house were most of the boaters could not see me as well. We came into this small cove, after having been seen by a lot of folks. Lynn and I stopped in the middle of the cove and let the boat drift over to a large tree by the shore line and I tied us off. Lynn got out a lounger and as she was getting ready to sun bath several bass boats came into the cove and began fishing. I can tell you none of the ones I was watching were actually fishing to catch anything other than a good view of Lynn. In a few minutes Lynn standing by the lounger on the front deck untied her top and tossed it on the deck, letting her 38D chest thrust out for all the folks in the boats to see. She walked around for a few minutes then she untied the bottom of her suit and tossed it on the deck. I stayed out of sight in the cabin but with a great view of what she was doing. In less than three minutes a couple of guys in a 21 ft bass boat drifted over and began talking with Lynn since she was on the lounger and above the deck they could see all of her. Lynn asked about the fishing and if they thought it would rain, just small talk and they asked her about sun bathing nude. She told them she hated tan lines, but she had a problem getting lotion on her body to prevent sun burn. The younger guy in the boat, maybe 18 or so, said “hell I would be happy to apply that for you.” Lynn told him if he behaved himself she would be happy to have him help her. The young guy’s name was Mike. He looked around quite a bit as he climbed from the bass boat to our boat. Lynn was lying on her stomach so he grabbed the bottle of sun tan lotion and began rubbing in on her back. She told him to go ahead and do her legs as well the other guy in the boat was watching and egging Mike on to help the lady out, I think wishing he had been the one ask to do the application. As soon as Mike got her legs covered with lotion I noticed his hand was spending a lot of time on Lynn’s ass in fact I think he was rubbing her pussy from his rear access. I could see Lynn’s smile as he worked on her ass and pussy. She looked up at the guy who now was only wearing a pair of swimming trunks and a smile and said to him” you did that so well how about doing my front”. Mike almost wet his pants as Lynn turned over to allow him access to her 38D tits and her fully shaved pussy. Mike spent some time rubbing in the lotion on her chest and legs and then he got a handful of lotion and began working on her pussy. I could see Lynn spread her legs to allow him direct access to her very wet pussy. The other guy was now standing in their bass boat with it tied off to ours and he was able to reach though the railing and was rubbing her nipples and tits. Mike I am sure figured to fuck Lynn right there on the deck on the boat but Lynn stopped him and said her boss was in the cabin and would not like the idea. You could tell Mike was not happy about not getting to fuck her so she suggested that they both get into the lake. Mike and the other guy both removed their suits and while I could not see the other guy Mike was very well equipped with somewhere about an eight inch dick. Lynn jumped into the lake as did both the guys, she came around behind the bass boat so she was right beside the cabin where I could watch things. Since they were underwater I could not see what was going on but since they were separated I knew Lynn was jacking both of them off under water while they held her up and sucked on her tits. I assume they came quickly and once they did Lynn said good bye to them and came up the back walkway to the deck. She smiled and told me that she had jacked them both off as they fingered her and sucked her nipples. She said she also made it once since the younger guy was also taking really dirty to her during the time in the water. She washed off in the shower and then went back on deck to resume her tanning. I moved the boat down two coves to a place where there was a bunch of boats tied together and they were having a party. Let me tell you a lot of drunks in various stages of undress were dancing and jumping into the water while several others were screwing on several different boats. Lynn smiled at me and said, “I think we will fit right in here”. She waved at a couple of guys on jet skis and since she was now wearing her white wicked weasel she got a lot of attention. One of the guys on the biggest Jet Ski came over to where we had tied off and began talking to Lynn. He asked about the swim suit and she said she did not want to get into the water since the suit becomes see through when it gets wet. He laughed and told her his name was Jeff and he sure would like to see that suit wet. Lynn said well splash me if you can. Splash her he did as he circled out boat and shot water up across the deck. Lynn stood proud as the water hit her and her suit all but became invisible. Jeff stopped the Jet Ski and simply stared at her. Her nipples had grown very long and hard and it was very clear that her pussy was shaved bare. Jeff came around to the side of our party boat and stared up at Lynn. He then asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. Lynn looked back at me and I just smiled, so she lowered herself down onto the back of his jet ski and off they went out onto the lake. They were both soaked well as Jeff piloted the Jet Ski back around into the cove and alongside our boat. He and Lynn were talking but I could not hear what they were saying but all of a sudden Lynn stood up and removed her top and bottoms, tossing them onto the deck of our boat. Then she turned around and sat down in front of Jeff facing him. He idled out away from the boat and stopped about 30 feet back into the cove. He began sucking and biting Lynn’s nipples and squeezing her tits. Lynn loves to have her tits played with. Then he stood up and pulled down his swimming trunks. From my limited view he was about average size 6 maybe 7 inches but very thick. Lynn began to stroke him which then turned into jacking him off. He kept trying to get her to take him in her pussy but she managed to keep him at bay by sliding off the Jet Ski and sucking his dick. When he did cum, he came so hard that he actually fell off the Jet Ski backwards into the lake. While they did do a long kiss before she swam away back to our boat. She told me after she came aboard that he actually did manage to get his dick in her pussy in the water but for only about two strokes. As we adjourned to the cabin of the boat she turned to the crowd that had been watching and flashed them on last time. After about an hour of hard driving sex, we took the boat back to the marina and headed home. Lynn was very excited that one of you readers had been able to provide us with a dare and that we were able to make it happen.