Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Wildfire8470

You're Mine

Standing in the shower, soapy hands in my hair, absentmindedly working the lather as I think of all that we've shared, and your words echo through my mind as I lean back against the wall. "You're mine." Reaching to finger my clit as I remember your face, only inches from mine, and your breath against my skin, as you hissed, "You're mine. Only mine." and I know that I am... that it's all I ever want to be.

I press one finger into my tight, hot pussy, already longing for you in ways that I've never desired another and I wonder about tonight, about the future, about how and where you will touch me, about what will become of me. Closing my eyes, I run my fingers from shoulder to breast, imagining your hands on me, your fingers grazing my nipples and sliding down my abdomen, always your voice in my head, "You're mine. You’re only mine," and I know that I am, but will never admit it.

I wonder how long I'll crave you as I slip two fingers into my aching wetness, imagining your long, hard cock slamming into me as my breath comes harder and faster, stroking my clit harder and letting the hot water pummel me, while I picture you driving your tongue into me, licking and laving me there, driving me into white hot need as whimpers escape and I give in to this passionate assault.

I am trembling with desire, tears are stinging my eyes, threatening to give way to the ocean behind my eyelids, knowing that my soul is not my own anymore, that this heat and desire is all about you, always you, "You're mine. Mine. Only mine," and I cannot protest.

I cannot, will not, refuse you anything, knowing that you possess me now, that you own my secretive thoughts and traitorous body, and painfully aware that there is nothing I'll deny you. "You're mine," and the only reply that I have is, "Yes love. Yes. I'm yours, all yours, only yours."

Feeling you penetrate me, your cock driving into me so hot and so, so hard, and as my tight little pussy explodes, I let the tears fall, finally admitting it, if only to myself. Praying that you never test me, never find out just how much power you have. I let my breathing slow, picturing your strong arms pinning me to your chest, locking me into your embrace and I know... and I know... I am yours.

I rinse the soap from my body with the last of the hot water. Wrapping a towel around me, I make my way into the bedroom and open the closet to pull all my work clothes aside; working my way to the back, where I stashed all my "sexy clothes." Your voice is still ringing in my ears, "You're mine, my love. Only mine." so I pull back the dresses meant for office parties, to find the short, skimpy dress that I bought just to wear for you; the one that remained hidden until now.

With trembling fingers, I pull the dress from the hanger and hold it up to me in the mirror, rolling my eyes at the slit that is almost all the way up to there, and wondering why I dared to buy such a skimpy outfit. Then taking a seat on the bed, I lay the dress beside me to lay out stockings, garters and five inch stilettos, and then quickly pull the blankets over me.

I lay back on my pillows, holding one against me, imagining your hard frame on top of me, feeling the weight of you holding me down. You're kissing me deeply, passionately, and I am arching to press my body to yours, needing you with a fierce intensity.

I slide my fingers between my thighs, imagining you holding me down, pinning me hard against the mattress, as you press the head of your thick, hard cock into my hot, tight, little cunt. Your hands, so much larger than mine, cup my breasts as I drive my fingers into your hair. You take my hard nipples between your lips, while I close my heavy eyelids and surrender to this sweet agony. Always hearing you tell me, over and over again, "You're mine. You're all mine."

I push two fingers into my steaming-hot cunt, fast and hard, imagining your thick, granite cock filling me, and stealing my breath as your demanding lips claim mine.

I remember how I fought you, fought for my very sanity, and fought my own desires, squirming and writhing beneath you, fighting and pushing against you. Then, both your hands were at each side of my face, not letting me turn away, even as I was cursed your strength, you kissed away the last of my fight.

Then you were stroking my hard, sensitized clit and I was grinding against you, letting you claim me in ways that no one ever has. I let you bruise my lips, my neck, branding me your own, and I know... and I know... I am yours. Only yours.

I ache for you, with my skin burning for your touch, and I already feel my soaking wet pussy clinging to your rock hard erection, driving into my hot center, forcing me open to you, pushing me past all of my limits, shoving me straight into the teeth of elicit, white hot desire... and making me burn for you as I stroke my clit faster and harder.

I picture how you rubbed your cock against me there, grinding against me until I couldn't take it anymore, had to have you inside me. Remembering how I reached between our bodies, finding just enough space to take you with both hands and plunge you into my fiery tightness. Recalling the feeling of you, the intensity of your rock hard need and letting the tension build into unbearable, white hot lust.

I'm longing for your delicious completion, as I force my fingers into my aching pussy, again and again, harder and faster, arching to feel your broad, firm, frame crushed to me, your lips on mine, kissing me long and hard.

Your fingers stroke faster and harder until my pussy erupts, throbbing hard around my fingers, and I can almost feel your full, hard length pulsing inside of me... almost... and I know... and I know... and I know, and I whisper it aloud, as if to dispel this demon, "I'm yours, my love. Do with me what you will,"

The words echo in my mind as my breathing finally slows. Always, always hearing you, over and again, "You are mine. All mine. Only mine." until I come down from my all consuming climax... where can I open my eyes into the darkness and still imagine you here.

By: Wildfire8470