Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-17-2003, 10:33 AM
~Insatiably Wicked Tease~

Send a message via ICQ to Goddess_X
Sweet Revenge

I have been anticipating this day for a long time. I have gone over every detail in my head so thoroughly, that the thought of it can bring me to a spontaneous orgasm. I want revenge. Sweet revenge. For the nights that I lie in bed horny and lonely, longing for your touch. And you are in bed with her. You giving her the love and passion that I desire.

I have everything I need to carry out my plan. I awake early in the morning to shower and prepare. As I shower I let my soapy hands wander across my body. I dream of the hours to come. My nipples are fully erect and I pinch them between my fingers sending warm butterflies to my already soaked pussy. As I reach between my legs, I feel the slick familiar wetness of my lust for you. I place one of my feet on the side of the shower for better access. I gently rub my fingers across my clit. I can feel the hard nub, waiting to be fondled. I avoid it for now and run my fingers between my pussy lips, enjoying the feeling of the warm water trickling between my legs. As my momentum builds I slip the tip of my finger into my wet pussy and make tiny circles as the palm of my hand caresses my clit. I am ready to explode. Not to fast. My free hand is pinching my nipple and cupping my breast. I pull my breast up high toward my face and lick my nipple with my tongue. I imagine your mouth on my breast, your warm tongue dancing around. I feel my orgasm begin and I slide my fingers into my pussy as far as they will go. My body is riding my hand the way I love to ride your hard cock. My orgasm is intense but lasts only a short time. After I have climaxed I feel that same emptiness that I always do after masturbating. It's not the same as having your cock inside of me. My belly aches for the fullness you provide me.

Soon I remember, you will know the feeling of emptiness. I dress and prepare to call you. Its morning but already I have poured myself a drink. As I listen to the phone ring, the butterflies creep from my stomach into my throat. I hear your familiar voice and I smile, glad she didn't answer. I tell you I need you to meet me at my house early this evening; I have to discuss some business with you. Dress comfortable it may be a long night. You respond with your usual short answers, and agree to meet me. I know she was in the room with you.

As I lay on the couch, resting for what is to come, the doorbell rings. Its you. I hurry to the door in my silk robe and let you in. You try to grab me and I avoid your reach. "Go sit down, do you want a drink?" I fix you your favorite and set it on the table next to you. Am I really ready for this? I walk up behind you on the couch and encircle your chest with my arms. I reach inside your shirt and fondle your chest, while nuzzling your neck. "I have a surprise for you, think you can handle it?" I whispered into your ear. I see that look on your face. The "I think I'm about to get laid good look" you respond by shaking your head and turning to kiss my lips, full and hard.

I explain that it's in the bedroom and I want it to be a surprise. I walk around the room and turn down all the lights. You can now easily see the glow of candles shining through the bedroom door. I approach you and hand you dark glasses and tell you to put them on. No peeking. You obey. I lead you into the room and set you down on the bed. I kiss you hard and lay you back onto the bed. My tongue can't get enough of your taste. I am so wet already. I gently grab your hand and put it near the headboard and whisper to you, "this is going to be a night you never forget" I have satin ropes attached to the bed waiting to be used. I tie it around your wrists and then secure you to the headboard. You continue to make comments about enjoying these games and can't wait to see what's to cum. I lower myself off the bed and grab your ankles. I tie them and attach them to the rollers on the bottom of the bed. You are now my captive.

Spread eagle in the middle of my bed. Your cock is semi-hard and growing rapidly. You have on the glasses and strain to see what I am doing. The candlelight is just low enough that you can only make out my shadow. You call out "Where are you , my love". My reply is silent. I watch you, as you grow restless. It's been 3-4 minutes and you think I have left you. You listen and can hear soft music slowly getting louder. You are picking up your head to look around to no avail. Suddenly you see my shadow. I am dancing seductively around the bed. What am I wearing, you wonder? You can t make anything out clearly. I continue to dance for you, I have a scarf around my neck that I gently run across your body every once in a while. You have goose bumps all over your body and your cock is standing at attention. I wrap the scarf tightly into a roll and let the end skim your body from head to toe avoiding your cock. As the music continues I lean over and kiss your moist lips, careful not to touch you anywhere else.

You can taste the liquor on my tongue. It's sweet and warm. We kiss for what seems like forever. I can see your cock twitching with desire. I move away again and out of your sight. Another two minutes has passed. When I return I have some toys with me. I straddle your torso with my knees and tell you that if you are a good boy, and let me play and don't try to struggle that you will receive many rewards for your hard work. You laugh out loud. I begin to squeeze the bottle that's in my hand. Your first sensation is of warmth and then heat. Almost too hot, but not quite. I dribble the hot honey on your nipples, one at a time. As the honey cools, I lean and take your nipple into my mouth, slowly sucking the warm fluid from your skin, you moan with pleasure. I continue down your body, leaving hot dribbles on the most sensitive places. Just above your thigh, your hipbone, your belly button, I work my way to your inner thigh. Licking with my tongue. The taste of your salty skin mixed with the warm honey is driving my hunger. Your sex is long and hard, and the head of your cock is deep red. I allow a few drops of honey to fall on your balls, and you flinch. As my tongue licks your balls clean I can see your cock growing harder. I run a stream of honey from the base of your cock to the head. As I start to lick you moan louder and try to push your cock into my mouth, so I stop and walk away. Leaving you hard and pent up with lust, exposed and tied to the middle of the bed.
You hear me run the bath water, your calling out "What the hell are you doing?"

"Leaving me here like this, is not funny." I don't respond and submerge myself in the warm tub. I don't dare touch myself, as I have never been so horny and I don't want to lose control. You finally quiet down and I get out of the tub. Wet and soapy. I come to the edge of the bed. I quietly explain to you that you were a bad boy. You didn't follow my only rule so I had to punish you. I make you apologize and promise to behave. I respond with a kiss and I slowly lower my warm soapy dripping body onto you. I begin to move my body against yours, you can feel my breasts rubbing your stomach and your chest. I go low and caress your cock with my tits. My nipples are so hard. As I pull myself up to your mouth I kiss you and remind you to be a good boy, I then caress your face with my wet breast. Rubbing them back and forth. The hardness of my nipples across your forehead and eyes. Moving down to your lips to temp you and tease you. You obey at first and then open your mouth and attack my nipple. Again I pull away and leave you alone.

This time I'm gone for 20 minutes or more. You don’t even bother calling out as you realize the error of your ways. I think you have fallen asleep. When I quietly peek in on you, your cock is now straining to get out of its skin. Your head is purple and I am aroused to know that I can turn you on like this. When I return I bring with me another bottle. Again I explain the rules and you agree. You here familiars sound and try to see what I am doing. Then you feel the cold sensation as the whipped topping squirts from the can and onto your nipples. Again goose bumps cover your body. I lick the cream from your chest, flattening my tongue against your nipples and applying pressure to cleanse them of the sweet cream. You squirm and growl under my touch and again work my way down. This time when I squirt your balls, they bounce up from the cold. I take them into my mouth one at a time to clean them. I again make a line from the base of your cock to the head. This time I am impressed. You don't move or thrust. You just moan like an animal from your throat. I take the head of your cock into my mouth and gently suck it in and out. Using only my lips. I am careful to not let your cock touch my throat, as I don't want you to cum, as I fell your cock quiver and your body jerk, I pull away. Leaving you again. You make one lunge into thin air with your hips and fall spent on the bed, “Oh, come on Dammit!” Is what I think you tried to say. I can only imagine what you are thinking, what is she up to. You are too horny to talk. Your mouth wouldn't work if you wanted it to.

You feel the bed move near your head, and then my warm voice in your ear. I tell you that you were a good boy and that you will get a small treat for your goodness. I straddle your face with my knees and you can instantly smell my sex. As you pick up your head to try and taste me, I push you into the bed with my hand, warning you to do as you are told and nothing else. I start rubbing my clit with my fingers and you can hear how wet I am. I know that my juices are dripping into your face. You listen to me moan as I finger myself 3 inches from the tongue that gives me such pleasure. You open your mouth and I pull away, so you quickly learn and close your mouth again. I ask you if you would like some honey and you moan "Yyeess" I drip some honey into my hand and rub it all over my pussy. I tell you just a taste, and your stick out your tongue. I take a deep breath to maintain control and rub my slit the length of your tongue once, twice. As you taste my juices, I can see your shiny chin glowing in the candlelight. You beg for more, as tempted and horny as I am I dismount and leave the room again. You must have the empty feeling by now. Horny and no where to use it. I have more tricks, in due time. I pour myself a drink, and change the music. I prop myself on the couch and try to relax. Am I enjoying the control? I know I can't wait to fuck you hard. All in due time I remind myself. After 30 minutes, I return to your side. Lying next to you, I explain my lonely desires for you. How I am horny thinking about you all the time. How sad I am at night knowing you are in bed with her, when you should be with me. I just want you to know my desire for you. I tell you of the revenge that I am taking. How I need you to remember the ache in your loins for a long time. I get on my hands and knees and kiss your sweet lips. I can taste myself on you. My desire is quivering. Focus, I tell myself. After our kiss, I pour warm oil into my hand and begin rubbing your body with it. Taking my time, not missing and inch. I rub your arms and your toes, your knees and your hands. I save the best for last. I start with your balls gently rubbing them. I instruct you to spread your legs farther and pull your knees up so I can reach your ass. I tell you that if you keep this position I will not have to tighten the ropes. Of course you don't move. I rub the oil onto your soft little ass and around your hips; again your cock is getting harder. I press my oily finger into the opening of your ass and you moan. Up to the first knuckle, in and out, you seem to be enjoying it. So I go a little deeper, now your moaning with every stroke, I take your head into my mouth and you instantly spurt a wad of cum into my mouth. I remove my lips, but keep fucking your ass with my finger, in and out. You buck wildly shooting cum from your belly button to your chin. You lunge your hips into the air. I watch with amusement. Now I know your belly must ache with the same desire for me that haunts me days and nights.

As you start to relax, I remove your glasses and kiss the sweat from your forehead. "Now it's my turn " I tell you. I remove a 5-inch finger vibrator from the nightstand, you look amazed. I again straddle your stomach. I turn on the vibrator and rub your lips with it, around and around. Your lips are wet with my kiss and your sweat. I move the vibrator slowly over your body, not missing one cell of your skin. I make my way to your already semi-hard cock and trace the outer edge with the mechanical dildo. I fondle your balls in my hand as I rub your cock with my toy. I collect some cum from your explosion on my vibrator and lick it off with my tongue. I can feel you thickening, twitching becoming aroused again. As I look back over my shoulder, I can see that your cock is up and ready again. I proceed to give my mini cock the best blowjob you have ever seen. When the head of the dildo is slipper with my saliva; I sit up on my knees so you have a good view of my pussy. I slowly press the dildo against my clit and throw my head back in ecstasy, as you watch the dildo inch by inch disappears into my hot pussy. Once it is buried to the base, I slid myself down so my clit is rubbing your oily dick and balls. You can feel the vibration in my lips sucking the outside of your balls.

As I start to climax, I grab my breasts with both hands and lick my nipples while looking into your eyes. You are throbbing beneath me and I know you want to cum again so I move forward to your stomach to finish my orgasm. I sit up high as I remove the plastic cock from my pussy so you can watch my cum drip out onto your stomach. I move down the length of your body and clean you up with my tongue. Your sex is again straining for attention. I know you want to bury your cock in my hot pussy. I lay next to you to catch my breath. I have decided to remove your restraints for our last encounter, I express my concern that you will not be able to obey, again you beg and you promise. I cut you arms loose and then your legs. I instruct you to get on all fours in the middle of the bed. You obey. I lie under you so that your dick is in my mouth. I rub the vibrator against my wet pussy and place the tip of it against your ass. You instinctively press against it. As I work your cock with my tongue I can feel you building to your peak.

I instruct you to sit up high against the headboard, I straddle your hard cock with my pussy. I allow you to finally kiss and taste my breasts with your tongue. Only the tip of your cock is resting against my clit. I hold the headboard with one hand and the vibrating cock in the other. I reach down behind my ass and rub your balls with the vibrator. This sends you to another world. You lash out at me with your cock, pumping and grinding. I allow you to enter me an inch at a time until you are ramming into my cervix with the head of your cock. I am still massaging your balls with the vibrator while you suck my breasts. We build to a climax that sends wave after wave of pleasure shooting through our bodies. We reach the point where we don’t know what we’re doing to each other, only that strength met need and need became desperation. As we embrace each other the candles now burned down, spent from our night, I dream of the day that you will sleep in my bed instead of hers. We hold each other close, and drift off to sleep and when I awoke in the night I find you gone and I am again aching, lonely, and longing for your touch.