Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-07-2015, 06:15 PM

FMM Kinky good times

This is a fantasy with a wide range of kinks included. This includes crossdressing, group sex, Male/Male action, D&S, feet, adult nursing, male chastity, ruined orgasm, teaching an inexperienced sub more and more kinks, edging, extended and full-body orgasms... There's no pain and plenty of aftercare.

Cast:
Yvette – CIS female, gentle dominatrix, foot-fetishist, lactating. In a LTR with Tim/Tina. Thoroughly enjoys gender-play.
Tim: Long term partner of Yvette. Occasional crossdresser and submissive.
Tina Bob’s feminine/gurly alter-ego while dressed up.
Bob: New partner of both Bob and Yvette. Occasional crossdresser and submissive – and considers himself submissive to both Yvette and Tim/Tina, although neither Tim nor Yvette actually can see it that way.
Bobbi: Tim’s feminine/gurly alter-ego while dressed up.

Part 1: Supper, Feet, chastity, ANR Desert

I'd made a nice supper for the three of us, involving roast chicken, stuffing, broccoli, bean salad, and sugar-free chocolate pie. We ate dinner, and Tim started the dishes. Bob stayed in the kitchen and helped, and Yvette sat down in the living room to rest with my feet up. I'm wearing a full-circular skirt and a button-down blouse without a bra. I'm wearing knee socks and comfortable shoes.

After the dishes were washed, Bobbi and Tina put on their nighties. Tina suggested to Bobbi that they give Yvette's tired feet some attention. So, the two of them came in with a pan of water, a bottle of olive oil, some cloths, and some clean towels. Tina started to remove a shoe, and Bobbi followed suit removing the other one and the socks. They proceeded to each wash and dry a foot. Tina began rubbing the foot, using olive oil. That makes for soft skin, plus it's edible. Bobbi did likewise on the other foot. All of this produced smiles, followed by soft moans. After a few minutes, Bobbi began kissing her foot, and Tina followed suit. Moans got louder. Then, it all proceeded to licking, followed by squeals. I got very warm, so removed my shirt, revealing my DDD breasts. It became *almost* too much. To keep my foot in place, Tim/Tina held the bottom of my shin to the chair which my feet had been up on. "See, bondage can be to increase pleasure AND safety for everybody." The two of you continue, through my moans, squeals, and gasps. My toes curl, my back arches, I stop breathing for about 30 seconds. Yep, I've had an orgasm through foot stimulation, or "footgasms" as I've been calling them. They are centered in the foot, not the genitals. In this case, the footgasm was in *both* feet at the same time. The nice thing about any orgasm is the pleasure it causes. So much pleasure, in fact, that it causes another orgasm! Followed by another. Yeah, you gurlz better hold on to my feet for everybody's safety!

Eventually though, I tire out. I produce a soft sigh, reach out my arms to the two of you. You both curl up on either side of me on the couch, and I hug you both close, and give each of you a soft kiss somewhere on your face - wherever it lands. In this cuddle, you're close to a breast. Tina starts by gently suckling the one closest to him. Bobbi follows suit, however, I'm startled out of this dreamy post-orgasmic state. Tina says, "Let me show you. You don't just suck on the nipple. That's kind of the center or "target" of the concentration of milk ducts, but they're all around. Be gentle, and she'll "let down" and give you the best tasting desert you've ever had. Watch." Tim/Tina works on her own side, then starts moaning. "It just let down, and I got a mouthful of milk." You try. Bobbi begins to kneed the breast, and gently suckle around the aereoli (the pink part of the breast, around the nipple). MMMMM. Having gotten yourselves rather tired out, and me in my post-orgasmic bliss, we all just settle down into quiet nursing and suckling, as I hold you both close to me. I don't get cold this way. At some point, I look straight ahead, and find the two of you holding hands - each of you with the other (bottom) hand kneading your respective breasts.

This continues for some time. As breasts get empty, the two of you get up, go into the kitchen for a smoke and some coffee. I stay where I am. I still overhear your discussion.

Bob/Bobbi notes that there is a wet spot on her nighty, and Tim/Tina notices likewise and gets a cloth to wipe it off. "I guess we got pretty excited back there." "Yeah, but the last part was just... close and warm and nice. Still..." "Yeah, if we weren't in chastity, and Yvette gave her permission, I'd lick all of this off of you. But, she's not in any condition to unlock us." "Well, maybe I can do something with my hand where the chastity cage doesn't cover you." Bob/Bobbi lifts her nighty. Tim/Tina slides a finger through a gap in the bars of the cage, and begins touching Bob/Bobbi's clit-head, and caresses her balls. MMMMMM. Bob/Bobbi begins producing more fluid, and puts her hand under Tim/Tina's nighty. The CB6000S doesn't have bars on it, but Bob/Bobbi can touch part of the base of Tim/Tina's penis or inner thighs.

For both, the cages have become very tight. This goes beyond the point of pleasure into discomfort. "I guess we should see how Yvette wants to handle this."
Old 11-07-2015, 06:18 PM

Part 2: New Experience

Part 2: New Experience

Both of you walk over to me, together. I'm coming back to normal reality. Tim tells me, "The two of us are left in a state of tumescent excitement. Could we have your permission for our sexy times? If you don't want to participate, you can watch. Or, if you don't want to see our nasty dicks, we could go in the other room." I just smile, and respond, "Would you get me the keys?" Obediently, Tim gets me the keys, and I release you, then, using the by now cool water you originally got to wash my feet, I wash off your gurl-clitties - first Tim/Tina's, then Bob/Bobbi's. I fish around in the couch and retrieve a long-lost nickel. Then I say, "Okay, we'll flip a coin. Bobbi, will you call it?" Bobbi responds, "Tails". I flip the nickel, look at how it landed, and say, "Okay, how do you hope it came up?" Bobbi responds, "Heads" simultaneously with Tina responding "Tails". It sounds like both of you want the subbie-last-place. Well, I show you that it came up heads.

Tina quixotically looks toward me and says, "So, Miss Yvette, what do you want to do to me, or make Miss Bobbi do to me?" Responding with an impish grin, I say, "This will take some room." I get up and get out two oversized sleeping bags. I lay them out on the floor, open, and stacking them. This makes for a comfortably soft pad for the floor which is somewhat larger than a king-sized bed, without the risk of someone falling out of it at an inopportune time. The two of you help to make sure that there are no wrinkles in them. "So, how do you want us?" "Tina, lay down on your back with your head in that corner." Tim/Tina does that. "Now, Bobbi, sit next to her hip, across from me." Although the room is comfortably warm, Tina is covered in goosebumps from anticipation.

I go into teaching mode.

"Well, Bobbi, you're quite familiar with how a male body responds to what kinds of stimulation. So, take your hands and give Tim/Tina some pleasure - just as you would like." Bobbi nervously replies, "I've never done this before." "Of course you have! You have pleasured yourself many times over the years." Of course, there's some nervous excitement about embarking into a realm of sexuality that Bobbi has only fantasized of in the past, she puts her hand on Tina's groin. Tina moans in anticipation, but mumbles out, "Are you sure you want to do this, Bobbi?" As a response, Bobbi rubs her fingers over Tim/Tina's scrotum, and up onto the glans of the penis. By now, it is firmly erect, and the tip is now bright red. Seeing this reaction, Bob/Bobbi begins a hand job.

This continues for a couple of minutes, until Tim says "STOP!" Unsure why, Bobbi stops. Tim says, "I was about to cum there, and I want to make this last longer." Tim/Tina always asks my permission to cum, or to stop and save it for later or slow down and make it last longer.

Giving Tim/Tina a bit of a break from physical stimulation, Bobbi and I begin to re-focus our attentions on one another. First, we lean and reach over Tina, passionately kiss, while our hands go to each other's groins. Bobbi's gurl-clitty is rock-hard, and Yvette's pussy is dripping wet. In a few seconds, I push Bobbi's hands out of my pussy, and insist that I don't want to cum just yet. On cue, Tina takes Bobbi's hand and licks Yvette's juices from her fingers, as Bobbi pushes my hands from her groin for the same reason. Tina then takes my hand and licks Bobbi's juices from it.

Tim/Tina has become less aroused, while Yvette and Bob/Bobbi have neared orgasm. I scoot over, toward Tim/Tina's knees, grab a pillow to support myself lying at about a 30 degree angle. I point to some body pillows and ramps. "Get your own body pillow or cushion so you can be comfortable here. This might take a bit of time." She selects a couple of pillows and ramps which allow comfort. I put my head on Tim's hip, look at Bobbi, and say, "I know you've never given a blowjob. Why don't we start with a 2-headed one. You can take my lead, and again, you know from your own body what a man or gurl would like. Do you want to try this?" "YES! I'll follow your lead."

I start by softly rubbing Tim’s crease where the top of the inner thigh meets the torso - a place which is extremely sensitive. I caress somewhat firmly as to avoid tickling. Bobbi follows on the other side, and I instruct her to be a little firm with the touch as to avoid tickling which Tim finds unpleasant. Tim/Tina softly moans as I move my head closer, and Bobbi does likewise. I tentatively dab my tongue near the base of her gurl-clitty, which is met with a gasp as Bob/Bobbi does likewise a fraction of a second later. Then, lick my way up the glans, going around it. A few times, I meet Bob/Bobbi on the top or the bottom, and we give our tongues a chance to dance together.

Gradually, we pass our tongues over the smooth area and approach the ridge surrounding Tim/Tina's gurl-clit head. I back off just a bit, and tell Bob/Bobbi, "We've got to be very careful here. We don't want to push Tim/Tina through an orgasm, which will end our fun. The longer we wait, the better it'll be for everybody!" "Start by just touching your tongue on that ridge, and back off. Above all, don't touch the frenulum underside! There are too many nerves there,

In unison, we both skip over some of the head, breathing on it as we do, and touch the top-side of the head, as well as touch one another's tongues. Tim/Tina let's out an "Oooooh!", and runs her fingers through both of our hair. Unsure what to do, Bob/Bobbi backs away, as if awaiting instructions. I tell her, "Well, at this point there's no 'wrong way'. Just run your tongue anywhere and everywhere, with the exception of the frenulum. Keep a hand on it, or I will, to help guide it and us."

Minutes go by, with us randomly licking, essentially using Tina's member as an ice cream cone. Tim/Tina expresses her pleasure through moans and sighs, which become louder and softer as excitement waxes, wanes, and she becomes accustomed to the excitement. Tina says, "Ooooh! I'm about to cum.... Do you want me to cum?" I softly push Bobbi away, continue for a few seconds, then press my fingers firmly on the bottom, close to what is marked as the "Junctional rim" in the photo. Bobbi watches as Tina arches her back, curls her toes in, and bucks her hips while Yvette keeps her hand firmly on the penis. When Tina stops these orgiastic motions, Yvette removes her hand from Tina's gurl-clitty. To Bobbi's amazement, then a font of white fluid drips out. Bobbi goes to lick it up, and I tell her, "You've just witnessed what is called a 'ruined orgasm'. It relieves tension, but since the orgasmic pulses and release of fluid were done separately, it does not satisfy the sexual urge. Tina will be ready to go again right away. You wanna do that again?"

Continuing from how we were, more licking happens, this time focusing on the ridge. I place Bobbi's hand on Tim/Tina's glans, so she can rub. Tim/Tina is moaning and squealing as we do this. Bobbi, unthinkingly, has her tongue cross onto Tim/Tina's frenulum. Tina responds, "Oh!!! I'm goin to cum! I can't stop myself!" At this, I put my hand behind her scrotum, pressing hard onto the prostate externally as I press hard behind the head of the penis. I cease any other stimulation, and just let Bobbi watch what we've done to Tina. In about a minute, I release my hand from the penis, and some of her white cum is released. I lick up these sparkling beads. I ask Bobbi if she'd like a taste. She does, so tell her to put her tongue on the end of Tina's gurl clitty before releasing my other hand. A lot more cum is released, but Tina does not seem to react to it. It taste's... salty... slightly bitter... and like the taste of a forbidden fruit. Then, Tina reaches out to Bobbi to give her a kiss. "I just wanted to taste myself from your sweet tongue."

I tell Bob/Bobbi that we can continue. Our mouths have become a bit tired from this, so we return to using our hands. I show her a way using 2 hands - but one from each of us in this case. "I'm about to cum again!" Again, I press hard, but this time near the base of the penis on the bottom side. Again, Tina goes into an orgiastic frenzy, as I hold her gurl-clitty, keeping it from expressing itself, and again, I let off a minute or so later, separating the ejaculation from the orgasm. I look at Bobbi, and say, "Keep going?" She eagerly dives in, so I take that as a "yes" answer.

We continue through several more iterations of Tina orgasming, and only being able to ejaculate after her orgasm. Each time, there is less fluid. She never goes soft, nor loses interest in them. Finally, she goes through an even more intense set of orgiastic throws, followed by my release of only a tiny amount of ejaculate. I go to lick it off, and Tim/Tina says, "Owww. I think I'm spent, and the muscles trying to pump it out have nothing to pump. I think I want to quit now."

Bob/Bobbi and I stop, and turn to cuddling Tim/Tina. Tim/Tina gives us both plenty of soft kisses, and tells us, "Thank you both. That was fantastic." In a few seconds, continues, "It's Bobbi's turn now, don't you think?" I reply "Yeah, it sure is. I have some different plans for her though. We need some different 'props' though."

I tell Bobbi, "We're going to get up and get a few things. If you want, you can get up, go to the bathroom, have a cup of coffee with us. Or, you can lay there anticipating what we'll do to you as focal point. If you want to stay, arrange yourself and the pillows so that you're comfortable on your stomach. This will be a brand-new experience for you too." We get up, take the by now cool pan of water and the cloth with us.

Bobbi chooses to patiently wait, anticipating our next move. She arranges the pillows to support her body in comfort like I told her, but wondering why I insisted on laying face down? Is she about to be penetrated anally - another brand-new experience? If so, by whom? She's wondering if Tim/Tina's gurly-clitty will be up to it, or if she'll be pegged with a dildo. She trusts us to take care of her as a sub - be gentle, use enough lube. If pegged, she trusts that I won't use anything too big on her virginal gurly-hole. Is that what we're really going to do? Maybe there's some other plan. But, what other plan could there be where Yvette would insist that she lie on her stomach?

Bobbi hears some rummaging into drawers, cabinets opening and closing in the kitchen. More and different props are needed for this, but what?

Stay tuned for the 3rd part of this fantasy. We'll hurry, and not let you anticipate too long.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:25 PM

Part 3: Bobbi As Focal Point

As Bobbi awaits what she will receive, her loins quiver in anticipation as she lays in wait, with her behind exposed and vulnerable. As she waits, her imagination titillates her with thoughts of having her virginal gurly hole ravaged. She's focused sexually on her nether-regions, as she's never been before - with a combination of excitement, fear, wonder of just what, who, how, and well as well as the thought of doing something that is at once so gurly and so forbidden. As she waits with these thoughts, she hears us both getting a number of things out, but she cannot tell what we're getting. Unfamiliar with our home, although she can hear doors and drawers in various places opening and closing, she's at a loss figuring out what we're doing. This simply increases the excited anticipation.

In what seems like hours to Bobbi, but actually more like 5 minutes according to the clock, we return. "Ah, Bobbi. You're in for a treat!" Bobbi's imagination has been going wild! But, has it gone wild enough, she wonders.

I start placing towels around strategically: One on either side of her, one above her head, one under her thighs and between her legs. Bobbi hears as we lay a few other things around her as well. Yvette sits down cross-legged by her head, and Tina pulls her legs even wider apart, and sits down between them. Bobbi feels the softness of one of Tina's nightgowns against her inner thigh. I start combing out Bobbi's curled locks, as Tim runs his hands down her back and legs, coming up and running hands over, but not touching, Bobbi's buttocks. I move off of the hair, touching Bobbi's face, then shoulders, arms, and upper back. Tina stops and Yvette continues. The next feeling is that of a warm cloth, which Tina is using to clean Bobbi's buttocks, ass-crack, and anus. Bobbi shudders in anticipation of how her virginal gurly-hole will feel as the gurl becomes a real woman. She's got unfamiliar tingles inside her nether-regions in great expectation, as Yvette has changed from caressing Bobbi with her fingers to caressing her with a soft cotton cloth. She softly moans from all of these pleasures, anticipating even more, at once excited and very soothed from all of the attention.

She is not disappointed as Tim/Tina begins to gently rub her hole with well-oiled fingers. This gives amazing pleasure! She can feel her gurly-clitty tingle, and begin to drip. Now she understands the point of the towel placed there. Tim/Tina observes that Bob/Bobbi's hole just opened up as soon as Tim/Tina touched it - seems that Bob/Bobbi wants it filled. Yvette says, "No. Maybe you need to eat it." "Yes, Ma'am." Tina begins to tongue Bobbi's gurly hole. This is an incredible sensation! Meanwhile, Yvette continues to touch Bob/Bobbi's skin anywhere and everywhere, which has the effect of causing every inch of Bobbi's body to tingle with anticipation of the next touch. As it goes on, those tingles of anticipation even exceed the pleasure coming from her backside.

Time loses its meaning to Bobbi, as her mind becomes engulfed in the sensual pleasure. It just is, and it's becoming even more wonderful as time goes on. Tina stops, and begins touching Bobbi the same way Yvette is. When hands touch Bobbi, she enjoys both the touch and the warmth that it brings.

Softly, I say, "Bobbi, it's time to roll over. We need to do this to the front of your body too. Can you roll over away from me?" Bob/Bobbi tries to roll over, but to her amazement, she cannot move! All of the sensations of pleasure have taken the ability to move away." Bob/Bobbi chokes out, "No". It seems that I have succeeded in creating a situation of total bondage without the use of any ropes or ties, but have forced Bob/Bobbi's own nervous system to immobilize her almost completely. I say, "We'll help you." I take Bob/Bobbi's "good" arm (the one not having shoulder problems), and stretch it above her head. I support Bob/Bobbi's "bad" shoulder with one hand, and place the other on her rib cage. Tim/Tina puts one hand on Bob/Bobbi's leg and her other hand on Bob/Bobbi's hip. We "log roll" Bob/Bobbi onto her back, with her giving us a bit of help, as she is able. Arranging the pillows, I see to Bob/Bobbi's continued comfort, and finish by placing towels around her.

Tim/Tina and I switch positions, so that I am near Bob/Bobbi's feet and Tim/Tina is near Bob/Bobbi's head. Caresses continue, with Tim/Tina starting at the neck and moving down, and me starting at the feet and moving up. Only so far at once though, and we return to where we started with even lighter caresses. Anything beyond the line of caresses tingles with anticipation of being lightly touched, and caressed. Sensations continue to increase, and Bob/Bobbi is in a world of only the sensations of the caresses. However, her body is continuing to anticipate sexual caresses, as evidenced by her engorged gurly-clitty, which is being mostly ignored, although looked at. It does seem to be the target of where these caresses are slowly heading.

There's no need to rush. By now, even Bob/Bobbi isn't thinking of having a genital orgasm, as every hair follicle, every nerve ending, and every square inch of her body is in near-orgasmic pleasure. Combined, the sensations take poor Bob/Bobbi out of this world, and into another, where all that exists are increasingly pleasurable touches. At some points, she feels she's got all of the pleasure that it's possible for her to take, or, in fact, all of the pleasure that it's possible for a human body to give, but in the next moment that is proven wrong with ever-increasing pleasure levels.

I caress my way up. I have changed to a silk cloth, which I am barely using to touch Bob/Bobbi. Tim/Tina changes to a feather duster, wafted just barely over Bob/Bobbi's skin, so that the real touch is with air. Bob/Bobbi shudders, but cannot seem to move - or even moan - beyond that.

Indeed, this has moved edging to an utter frenzy! Yes, it is at the brink of orgasm, but as Bob/Bobbi has graphically discovered now, genitals are NOT the only place in the body where orgasms can occur. Every nerve ending in the body has that ability. Having thousands of them edged at the same time is... well... close to the limit of what any human mind can handle. Pleasure and its cause are all that exists for Bob/Bobbi. Yes, indeed, I am now completely dominating Bob/Bobbi's thoughts through my actions. She cannot move, or act, think, or even feel anything which is not completely in my control. She has no choice any more than to submit to any amount of pleasure I can give her.

We're now at the end game of this edging. The pleasureful touches have ceased even really being actual touches, but merely anything sensed as to become a touch. It is at this point that Tim/Tina has to step back a bit, and allow Yvette to finish off this edging that has become very intricate.

Yvette takes the feather duster in one hand, and a silk cloth in the other. She kneels between Bob/Bobbi's legs on a pillow, and continues to very very softly caress Bob/Bobbi with these objects, now augmented by merely blowing on her.... anywhere. I am sometimes wafting the silk scarf near Bob/Bobbi's girly-clitty, barely touching it, and watching the differences in shudders as I do it. Moans have become nearly impossible. I back away, and back to Bob/Bobbi's member... lighter and lighter and lighter. Then, return to her sides, thighs, and belly.

While doing extremely light, near-caresses on Bob/Bobbi's sides, I lean down inches from her member, open my mouth, and exhale onto it. OMG, that did it! Tim/Tina and I watch as Bob/Bobbi's back arches, toes curl, hands curl, elbows bend, knees bend, and her juices shoot over her head onto the towel I put above her head, over and over and over and over. After several of these pulses, she yells out and turns onto a side. And, it keeps happening, for quite a long while.

Then, it stops. Bob/Bobbi gives a sigh of relief. Tim/Tina asks, "Bob/Bobbi, are you okay?" She can merely answer, "Uggghh....Ahhhhh". Taking that as a "yes", we move all of the soiled towels out of the way. We both move to her to cuddle - one on the left, one on the right. We just hold in this wonderful afterglow. Bob/Bobbi, still unable to move from both the extreme pleasure and the earth-shattering orgasm - probably the most powerful one ever - even as a teenager, she probably could not shoot over her own head. Now it's back to earth, back to reality. She knows that she has never given herself so totally to anyone or any other situation - EVER.

Ah, yes. Bondage, in its truest form has no need for any sort of ropes or ties. You can't move because of your own mind. If the sub wants to get up, move, or leave, or can even think about it, this certainly has not gone right.

This cuddling goes on for quite some time, especially for Bobbi who is fading in and out of ordinary consciousness due to the massive overload of pleasure. Gradually, she returns to ordinary consciousness. She gives Yvette a big kiss and a hug, “Thank you! That was positively wonderful! It’s just that… well…” She begins to subserviently protest, “It seems that I should be the one giving the both of you such pleasure. You shouldn’t be giving it to me; I’m just your sub.” Yvette grins an impish grin and responds, “Ah, but having given you such a reward in advance, that means that you now owe me. And, I will collect – with interest! Just you wait, Bobbi-my-sub.”, and gives Bobbi a soft kiss on the forehead. Tina interjects, "I certainly have no idea what's up for you. I owe her too, wondering what I'll have to do. You'll have to do something super for all this."

Forcing a submissive through mind-bending pleasure turns them into putty in the domme's hands, and the domme has total control of the submissive. The submissive has put himself into this position, and, having experienced such pleasure, may never be the same, and will return for more. The sub feels he owes the domme for being given such pleasure, and wants to give the domme pleasures many times over.