Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-01-2006, 02:07 AM

out of town date

I gave into my desires for man sex about a year ago or so, I always had the fantasies about sex with men. Even while in the Army I would sneak a peek at the other guys in the shower and wonder.

So last year I took the plunge for the first time. I put adds on different sites and e mailed and IM's with guys and finally I started e mailing a guy from Madison. He and I mailed back and forth and IM'd each other. Then I got the chance to go to Madison for a few days on Business. I sent him an e mail right away he mailed right back and asked for my cell number. I was a bit hesitant at first but sent it to him.

About an hour later my phone rang, and I didn't recognize the number. I answered it and it was Bill my e mail friend. He is a white man about my age and married too. I spoke to him for about 20 minutes and told him when i would be in town, we made a date.

iwent to Madison and went to my meetings and then checked into my hotel, I called Bill's number and left a message. I went to take a shower and get cleaned up. When I got out my phone was ringing, I answered it quickly. Bill called me back. I gave him my hotel info and said i would meet him in the bar.

I quickley dressed made sure I shaved again, I was nervous not knowing what to expect. I went to the bar and ordered a soda. I waited what seemed like forever, it was probably about a half hour. I saw a man come in he had brown hair and was about 6 ft tall. wearing glasses. Since I was the only one there he walked over and asked my name I said "Gus" he replied he was Bill. We shook hands and he sat down. We chatted awhile and got to know each other. It was kind of odd because I think we both knew what we wanted, but we skirted around it.

Finally I had to ask him if he wanted to move up to my room and get comfortable He said that was fine, he said his wife expected him home around 9 or 10. We went to my room and he asked what kind of experiences I had, I told him none. We got to the room and we got comfortable, he asked what I liked I said oral and wanted to eventually try anal. He sid I should try and go slow at first. He asked if I had ever kissed a man and I said no, so he sat next to me and started to kiss my neck and chin, finally moving up to my mouth. All the years of keeping it inside burst out, I felt his lips on mine and felt his tongue tracing my lips. I stuck my tongue out to meet his and sucked it into my mouth. Here I was french kissing a man and I was liking it.

We made out, fondling each other kissing each other, I started to unbutton his shirt and kiss his chest, I moved my hands don his warm skin. He was undoing my clothes. I had to stand up and almost rip my clothes off, I kissed his stomach my hand was onhis crotch, he was hard and about 8 inches and thick, my own cock was as stiff as it ever was. He asked if I wanted to go further and I said god yes. He stood infront of mee and I undid his pants and let them fall, His cock was right in front of my face, i looked at it held it in my hand.

He said " go ahead" kiss it, I did he said "open your mouth, and use your tongue" I licked his cock tasting my first cock, i held his balls and licked it from head to root swirling my tongue around it. I took it in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head my mouth was full of saliva and I was tasting pre cum for the first time and I loved it.

He held my head as I did this I felt in his power knowing i had put myself there. he had me stop and he sat next to me and kissed me sticking his tongue in my mouth. He then gently pushed me back onto the bed and maneuvered himself so that we were in a 69 posistion. I watched him take my cock into his mouth and it felt wonderful. Oh my I never felt this good, and with his cock right infront of me I started to suck it again licking it bobbing my head on it. His mouth on my cock felt wonderful. I did not last long, i could feel myself getting close and I told him so, he didn't stop he just kept going, I felt myself erupt into his mout god it felt great, it was the best orgasm I had in years It seemed i kept shooting and he kept swallowing.

I went back to sucking his cock like it was life itself, he started to tense up too, I sucked that much harder bobbing my head on his shaft Ifelt it comming as he erupted in my mouth flooding it with his cum. he had a huge load , spurting 6 or 7 times I swallowed as much as I could some leaked out, I reluctantly let his softening cock escape from my mouth. He moved around to face me and once again french kissed me with my cum still in his mouth as we swapped cum I knew that i was hooked on cock and cum and would be.

He stayed until nine that night and came the next night too. We meet every once in a while when i go to Madison. Yes he did finally take my ass too, but I will save that for later.
Old 01-21-2006, 09:48 PM

Seconds are always good

I e mailed Bill telling him I would be in Madison this week for a few days and thought maybe we could have dinner or something. When I got home from work there was a reply waiting for me.

Bill would be free in the evenings and we could get together, Tuesday morning I left for Madison, and went to my meetings, after i checked into my motel i gave bill a call. We chatted for a bit making plans for the evening. I showered and got dressed. About 6 pm I heard a knock on the door and it was Bill and a friend. that surprised me a little but I opened up the door anyway.

Bill introduced his friend Paul, he was about our age white a little thick but that was okay. I offered them a drink, and we sat and chatted, Bill started to tell me Paul and he got together sometimes for fun and thought it would be ok to bring him along. I said why not. After some more small talk Bill started to undress and sat next to me on the bed. We started to kiss and make out fondling each other. Paul watched from the chair. I started to nuzzle Bill's neck, lightly biting him as he fondled my cock. I bent down a bit to bite and lick his nipples, flicking my tongue around them.

Paul had taken off his pants and started to play with his cock, as he watched us. I pushed Bill back on the bed and kissed my way to his stomach, nipping his skin as I went. he sucked in his stomach as I did so, I ran my hands down his legs. Licking my way to his cock witch was standing straight up. I teased his cock with my tongue using the flat of it to lick down the side and around his balls.

At the same time he took my cock into his mouth, licking it and kissing it. i sucked his cock into my mouth my tongue going along the underside He did the same to me. Paul meanwhile was moving on the bed, Bill pulled himself from my mouth and let Paul lay down next to me.

We positioned our selves so that i could suck Pauls cock which was about 7 inches and decently thick Paul was sucking Bills cock and Bill was sucking mine. I statrted to lick Pauls cock getting it wet with saliva, I could taste his pre cum and it was good, I could feel Bills warm mouth on my cock, it felt great I took Pauls member into my mouth and drooled on it getting it lubed up I bobbed on his cock taking almost all of it. Bill at the same time was taking mine into his throat. By the way he was going I knew that Paul was doing a good job on him too.

I kept bobbing on Paul's cock fondling his balls, his hips started bucking I could feel his ass tighten up and I could tell he was about to shoot. next thing I felt his cum shooting into my mouth his ass bucking trying to push his cock deeper, i swallowed as fast I could, at the same time i shot of in bill's hot mouth spurting a weeks worth of cum i could feel bills lips on my cock sucking the juice right out of me, Man it was wonderful I was still swallowing pauls load when Bill shot off in his mouth I could feel the vibrations a Bill bucked and pushed.

We continued to suck each others cock until they were completely soft, and just lay back foe awhile. I went up to bill and french kissed him sticking my tongue deep into his mouth and paul joined in for a three way sno ball, we were covered in sweat and our faces were had drops of each others cum on them licking them off was the fun part.