Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-07-2011, 01:59 PM
time to have some fun

weekend with friends

Well my wife and I were over at my best friend’s house the other night just chilling with friends. We had already arranged to stay the night since its about three hours back to our house. Well as we were talking the wine or something got into the girls and they started talking about blow jobs. What surprised me the most is when Alex’s daughter started talking about them too? Well let me tell you about his daughter Amy. She is 22 about 5’6” and just about 125lbs. Just a cute little thing that I have what’d to see naked for a while now. I knew Alex and Sara were swingers as so were we but I didn’t think he had gotten a piece from his daughter.

As the night went on we chatted about oral, anal, 69s, all short of stuff. Well by one am Tara was tired and headed to bed I was Horney as hell with all this talk about sex and not ready to sleep. So Alex and I were up talking till around two, when we started talking about swapping room for the night. Since I knew he had what’d a piece of my wife for a while I said sure but I what to make sure Tara is ok first. He stopped me and said you can watch and make sure but let me try first.

He slid into bed behind Tara and started kissing her and fingering her pussy. She rolled over and he started sucking her nipples and I could tell from that point she would fuck him or anyone that was around. So I left and went to Sara’s room and since she was still up she just smiled. She asked if Alex was getting to fuck Tara and about then she herd them going at it. She slid out of the covers reveling she was as naked as a jay bird. And came over too me and pushed me on the bed. Well I had had Sara back in high school but she had learned a lot since then. Well after all the talk none of us lasted long and were soon asleep. I was then awoken about 7am receiving a wonderful blowjob. Realizing Sara was still lying next to me I first thought it was Tara so I slid the covers off my face to see it was Amy. Well I just laid there till Sara woke up I pretended to be asleep to here what was said. Sara quietly told Amy that it was me and not her farther under there. Surprise too me, but Amy said she knew that her dad was only about half this size for she can him al the way down her mouth. Well I pulled the cover down and asked if they were going to talk of finish what she started. Well I was soon bearing my cock into Amy’s pussy watching her lick my cum out of Sara. I was enjoying this so much I didn’t see my wife walk in. Amy let out a little scream to make me turn around and look at my wife standing there fingering her self. Sara pulled away from Amy and laded my wife on the bed and started eating her pussy. After Amy had cum a few time I was ready to let lose so I spread it all over Amy’s tits. By this time my wives and Sara had both made each other cum and started licking Amy clean. As the four of us laid there Sara looked at Tara and asked if she understood why she had to swing. Tara just busted out laughing saying she could not even fill his cock inside her.

Tara and I stayed all weekend and I made sure all three girls were happy the last night I did see Alex’s cock and all I have to say it that’s a cock?

Sara and Amy are coming to town next month for a baby shower. Of coarse they are making a weekend trip out of it.