Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2003, 12:20 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
Question Cumming during sex...

I can't do it for some reason. It just doesn't want to happen. Is this normal? (And yes I realize that someone probly already discussed this, but I want to know) Is there anything I can do during sex to create an orgasm? I've tried rubbing my clit...but that didn't work out so well. I kept getting in the way of my bf's thrusts. So any ideas? I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:50 PM
Stiff Member

Maybe he can help, my lady likes for me to "manipulate" her whilst I am poking away. Eventually (with some guidance initially), she will come. I think everyone is different, met plenty of females that were not easily orgasmic. I thin k you are plenty normal.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 04-30-2003, 01:03 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
Thank you Denny. I'll give that a shot. And thank you for saying I'm normal. I don't get that a lot. Especially from my family, friends and whatswithme...he likes to call me weird...must be some weird sex thing ::shrugs::
Old 04-30-2003, 01:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Very very normal! I would suggest you rub your clit while on your knees as he enters you doggie style or make it a point to have him let you rub your clit while he strokes slow in missionary. It can happen I assure you but it takes some effort sometimes.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-30-2003, 01:05 PM
Manwhore

Denny is right. It is pretty normal for a woman to need extra stimulation during intercourse to cum. Woman on top and doggy style are good positions to be in that allow you a free hand to stimulate you clit to bring you to orgasm. Good Luck!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 04-30-2003, 01:41 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I struggle to have clitoral orgasms from intercourse, but I can have G-Spot orgasms pretty easily. Not as intense or as satisfying I find, as it's a different kind of sensation but I recommend you experiment a little bit and try to tap into that part of your sexual potential as well as your clitoris.

On the other hand, I've found that certain positions make it great for clitoral stimulation without getting in each others way so to speak. One of my faves (especially for sleepy morning, or middle of the night sex) is to lie on my back, while he lies next to me on his side, almost at right angles to me. I put my legs over his body and he enters me. This is great because I'm lying on my back, being filled and have as much access to my clit as I would if I were masturbating alone. It's hard to explain.....perhaps I'll have to take some pics in that position to demonstrate it! Lol

And my final suggestion is: buy one of these: O - M - G !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg us28.jpg (58.0 KB, 789 views)

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-01-2003, 08:18 AM

Sex Kitten, here's a suggestion. Try lying on your back with your right knee up. He lies at right angles to you, under your right leg and with your left leg between his thighs. And guess what? His cock is in just the right position to slide into you. (You can of course switch the left and right).

The advantage of this position is that he can set up a steady rhythm and either he or you can attend to your clit as required. When you are super excited and coming, you might like to grab his top leg and pull it up onto your body - then you can crush your pussy against the inside of his thigh.

We use this position a lot when both of us are too lazy to get on top. I love it because we never really know whether she playing with me or her - I can just pull out to the entrance and get the benefit of all that rubbing too. Mmmh - feeling horny again!
Old 05-01-2003, 12:45 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Ericthered - sounds like a variation on my position and far better explained!!!!!!

You're right - it's great for lazy leisurely sex....which is also a good way to feel relaxed enough to enjoy a good orgasm, SexKitten.......and if all else fails, try the same position with a vibrator on your clit....mmmmmm. Hehehehe

Old 05-01-2003, 12:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
That's my fave lazy Sunday morning sex position...

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-01-2003, 12:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Lou, when you are in that position you described, how long do you usually have to stimulate your clit when you use just your hand, not a vibrator, to come? Eric, how long (same situation I just asked Lou) does it take YOUR SO to come? I am wondering if it would still work (the guy being able to either not come before the woman does or not get soft waiting for her to come) if it takes her 10 to 25 min to come?

I'm in the same situation as you, Lou; I can have G-spot orgasms easily during intercourse,and I DO like those, but blended orgasms (vagina and clit or ass and clit) are definitely my favorites. I can come usually in about 5 minutes if I'm using a vibrator on my clit, but by hand it takes a heck of a lot longer. And my SO doesn't want me to use a vibrator. Plus, I know it would take me a long time for a while because I will be very self-conscious about what I am doing.

BTW, Sexkitten, I don't mean to steal your thread. I DO agree with Lou that if there is some way for you to use a vibrator on your clit while you're having intercourse, you will probably have success orgasming pretty fast. It seems many couples have luck with that using eggs, especially the pulsating eggs, the item Lou showed in her photo above, a Hitachi wand if you can fit the thing in between you, or really any vibrator you come easily with.
Old 05-01-2003, 01:28 PM
This space for Rent

I can take my gf upwards of 15 minutes to reach a clitorial orgasm, maybe 1 or 2 minutes for a g-spot orgasm
Old 05-01-2003, 02:11 PM
Suprise Me

That position described above is one of my fave... a we are tired but horny position.... doesn't take a lot of acrobatic effort.

If you have a small G-Spot vibe you could use it in this position on your clit... just remember to not use too much lube if any if you do use lube. Another thing you could do is purchase one of those beaver vibes that has a clit vibe attached to the reg vibrator and practice with it to determine what feels good and what does't work.... just some suggestions...

Old 05-01-2003, 03:05 PM

My wife and I have used this same position for years and it is still the most reliable. Also the guy can slip his under and stimulate her ass, it's a little bit of gymnastics but it's do-able! And we thought we invented it! oh well I guess there's nothing new under the sun or the sheets!!
Old 05-01-2003, 04:46 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Blueswede - I've never timed myself in that position! Lol and to be honest the timing is not usually an issue with us. We find in that position although it's good for him, it doesn't usually give him quite enough freedom to move as much as he needs to to cum, so we tend to do it like that for me, and then by the time I've had a really hard orgasm all over his cock, he's turned on enough not to be tired anymore and just moves into missionary or some such position and ...er....finishes the job so to speak.

Oh God I shouldn't have described that in such detail......I'm totally horny now! Lol

Old 05-01-2003, 05:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Thanks, Lou! And thanks, Airhog, too! I'm afraid I am very guilty of usually being concerned that I am taking too long to come (and I think often I really am). I get concerned that my lover will get bored or sore, etc...and then you throw in being self-conscious...at least at first. That doesn't help.