Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2001, 11:57 PM

Wink Watching the Wife get fucked by another guy

Is it me or are there other guys with the desire to watch another guy fucking the wife?
Tell me about it, I'm not the only husband who gets into this, am I?
Old 05-26-2001, 09:09 AM
RED~HOT

Another man?

I wish my hubby would let me fuck another man, I certainly would let him watch!!!!!!:whiteghos :yellghst:
Old 05-26-2001, 02:33 PM

My husband has mentioned the thought, however most guys are freeked out at the thought of some guy watching them perform, sure sleeping with a married woman is hot, but usually it's because it's taboo or you may get got..lots of guys aren't enterested if some other man is there....or so I've been told.lol
Old 06-01-2001, 04:36 AM
Big & Hard

If any of you married women want to get fucked in front of your husband, drop me a line - Ill be more than happy to satisfy your needs!
Old 06-01-2001, 05:11 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
I would love to see my lady get fucked by another man or even another woman. I don't think it would bother me as long as I could watch and eventually join in.
Old 06-01-2001, 07:29 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
I agree with Dunchad. I'm not the jealous type at all and wouldn't mind if my wife fucked another man (Or woman) contrary, I would enjoy it. In fact, we had discussed this and other aspects of swinging with my wife some time ago but later, she became reluctant.
Old 06-03-2001, 12:07 AM

Watching my wife get Fucked by another guy

Hi All,
Last Friday my wife and I called a friend of ours and had him join us for some fun. When we got started my wife was shocked to see his 9 inch cock, and she was even more shocked when he got hard.
As I watched, they played a little then she got on all 4's and he pushed his cock all the way in her Ass. I almost came right then.
The looks on her face was so exciting.
More to come later.
Old 06-03-2001, 09:41 AM

well Liks2LicLadies, I don't know who is the lucky one , you or the wife. My wife and I have talked about this during sex but I think that if it came right down to it she would end up being the one that balks at it. I really get turned on by the thought of this when we talk so I think that if she wanted to it would be fine by me.
Old 06-03-2001, 03:31 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
To ditchpig

That is exactly what happened to me ditchpig. As I had wrote before, my wife was the one who brought up the subject, she being with another man and I with another woman, but when she sensed that her fantasy could actually become true, she balked. So make sure she really wants it and is not just a fantasy you share in bed.
Old 06-08-2001, 11:10 PM
Mind_Blowing

Thumbs up My husband enjoyed it...

crimson Arial My friend's needs are not being met in his marriage so while my husband and I were visiting, I gave my friend a chance to make reality some of the stories we have been writing together.

My husband stood in the hall and watched as my friend got me on all fours and worked his cock into my ass. My husband said that watching him enjoy me and me enjoy him turned made him so hard. As soon as my friend and I got up, my husband was there to throw me back on the bed and slide himself into me.

Mmmmmmm.
Old 07-09-2001, 08:03 PM

wife sharing...

Hey All,
No you are not alone. Many men fantasize about watching their wife being serviced by another man. Making it a reality is sometime difficult as BOTH partners have to agree on trying it. When you are through reading stories here, try wifelovers . com, the site is dedicated to a hot wife and the men that love them.

I have had the fantasy for years, I get mixed feelings, but if the right situation and right person came up, I would like to see it played through. The wife and I have had discussions during sex, and when I mention another man playing with her, feeling her, then sliding his hard meat into her she cums buckets! Afterwords she doesn't talk about it, but I think she thinks about it.

We came close once, and it may have gone further if "Aunt Flow" wasn't visiting her. Since that time, we have not had the right oppertunity to proceed with. Hell, maybe she is screwing some one else without my knowledge since I haven't gotten any in 2 + weeks!
Old 07-15-2001, 02:21 PM
Zeb

Lightbulb Just tell him...

I asked my wife if she ever thought about having sex with another man. I think it came up after I caught her checking out some guy.

Later when we were having sex, I brought it up. We used it as part of our sex play. So far it's a great fantasy, but I don't think it will ever really happen for us.

Zeb
Old 08-02-2001, 01:04 PM

Ive been the other guy. The sex was great but then the wife wanted me instead of her husband. Not that I was a better lover , just my lifestyle was better.