Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Feedback
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2001, 07:03 PM
badandy

Smile Write a story about my wife

Looking for guys. gals or couples that would be interested in taking my wife as a story subject and writing something steamy, kinky and erotic with her as the main character. She is a 37 y/o 5'5", 148lb, redhead, curly shoulder length hair w/green eyes. I have some true stories of when we were in the lifestyle that might shock you. But now looking for creative writers to take her places she's never been.
Most subjects acceptable . . . but just write for more details, pics and any info you might need to do a great job.
badandy:yellghst:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hot_tub_jan_turned.jpg (32.8 KB, 758 views)
Old 06-25-2001, 07:40 AM
Guyonahog

Thumbs up love to!

Very Nice,

I would love to write a story. I would love to make it just for your wife.let me know what she would like to hear.I aim to please.Forward a couple of pics as well so I can get an idea of what I am talking aabout so I can get it jsut right.
Old 07-15-2001, 09:27 PM

Taking Your Wife

It's been a long week and we decide to play some poker. I gayher up a few friends and we start our Saturday night game.

Just after a few hands, you realize that you won't be able to cover your debt if you continue. Feelong that your luck will change to the better, you sign a note for an advance. Your luck changes and you last a couple of hours, then you lose big and sign another note.

After many more hands, most have decided to take their winnings and call it a night. You are brought to the realization that you are further into debt than you can imagine. As we settle the debts, you inform the winners that you can't cover your losses. The checkbook is nearly drained and you will have a very difficult time explaining to the wife where your paycheck went.

We decide to help you out. We tell you that we will give you your money back along with some extra cash on one condition... The condition is that you have to share your wife Jan with each of us, either in one night, or over the next week.

We knew that you and Jan had a couple of occassions that you shared your wedding bed with others and were planning on getting some of your pretty wife ourselves. You tell us she won't go for it and we remind you of your debt. After thinking for a moment, you say it will be up to her.

I call Jan and after the normal formalities, mention that you had been playing poker with me and a few friends. She was relieved to hear you were okay then asks how you did. I told her that you had lost, lost big! When she asked how big, I just said that we could work out a repayment schedule. As she wanted to hear more, I suggested that we stop by to discuss it. She wanted to talk to you, but I just hung up.

It only took us 20 minutes to clean up and get to your house. Jan had already been asleep but slipped on her robe as she heard us enter. I asked you to make a pot of coffee as I "talked" to Jan in the living room alone.

First I told her how lovely she looks, then stated that you had lost your paycheck and much more. She asked how much, she said that you needed a lesson. I agreed and called you and the others into the room. I told the guys to give me their ties and without any questions, promptly handed them to ma. Then I had you pull up a chair and sit down.

After you were seated, I told two of the guys to hold you down while I secured your hands and feet to the chair. After testing the restraints, the four of us walked up t o Jan and stretched out her arms. She was wearing a sheer nighty under the robe and though she tried to protest, was stripped of her clothing within minutes. She stood naked before us and Stan pulled out his camera and snapped a few pictures. I was behind her and slipped my hands to her breasts.

I felt her nipples harden and even though she was protesting verbally, her nipples hardened to my touch. We played with Jan like it was our first time ever. None of us were in any hurry, so we teased her until she agreed to be our unconditional slave. After she agreed, I told her that good slaves would remove her masters clothes and fold them neatly. She did as commanded then continued to undress each of us, fold our clothes and place them in neat piles on the table.

I then told her to unfasten your trousers and pull the down to expose you to the rest of us. Stan snapped a couple of pictures of you and Jan. I then told Jan to make you hard, but NOT allow you to cum. She lowered her lips to your soft dick and licked it a few times. As soon as you were stiff, I told our slave to crawl over to me and suck me. I was already hard and it didn't take long for me to blast my load into her unsuspecting mouth. She gagged and ask why I didn't tell her I was cumming. I told her that "Slaves" didn't ask questiond, they just did what they were told....

As she looked at Stan, he shot a picture and caught dome cum dripping from her chin. Before she could move, our other two guests said that she did a wonderful job, Brett knelt behind her and easilly slamed his meat into her very wet pussy. She sensed that he was about to cum and turned her head to tell him not to fill her up with his cum, But, before the words came out of her mouth, Brett shot his load deep into her unprotected womb.

Each of us took turns filling her with our deed. She kept telling us she wasn't on the pill and that she didn't like the idea of us depositing our seed into her. We continued to service her until 5 am. Jan was such a mess when we decided that she could use a bath,

While she was in the shower, we move you to the bedroom and made you suck each of our dicks clean. When Jan returned, we took turns screwing her, sometimes altogether, filling each of her holes. After we were done, we told her that she could untie you, but had best save her well used pussy for Wednesday night as we collected the rest of our debt,